Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) (1758 Views)

Please Is Mutualgainfund.com Real?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by kenneth6901: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please I intend investing with this company ''Sonyonlineinvest.com'' (Sony Global Asset Management) they have their main office in Switzerland and branches in USA,UK,some European countries and as well a couple of countries in Africa, However,I think its wise to reverify form people giving the rate of scammers online these days.
Re: Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by jackreece(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
do not invest, its a scam.

Try doing a good online business......This investment site is a scam.
The website design quality will even let you know its a scam

Jackreece oboms
Re: Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by jackreece(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
This was posted by a nairalander about sony online invest

Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by argentina: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA , THEY ARE SCAMMERS
THEY SCAMMED A FRIEND OF MINE WHO INVEST IN APRIL WITH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY TILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT PAID LET ALONE REFUND HIM HIS MONEY

HE IS DIRE STRAITS NOW!!, THE AGENT IN NIGERIA WHEN CONTACTED KEEP TALKING ABT INTERNET BANKING PROBLEM WITH UBA, HE IS NOT EVEN PICKING HIS PHONE CALLS AS AT NOW

DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM, SCAMMERS ON THE PROWL!! ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE
BE CAREFUL
THEY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED AND FOUND WANTING SO I AM HELPING TO DESIMINATE THIS MESSAGE

IF THEY R GENUINE Y ARE THERE NO BODY COMING FORWARD TO ATTEST OF THEIR GENUINESS, INSTEAD OF THEIR BOGUS WEBSITE WITH FAKE TESTIMONIALS

DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA!!!!!
Re: Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by kenneth6901: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
jackreece:
This was posted by a nairalander about sony online invest

Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by argentina: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA , THEY ARE SCAMMERS
THEY SCAMMED A FRIEND OF MINE WHO INVEST IN APRIL WITH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY TILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT PAID LET ALONE REFUND HIM HIS MONEY

HE IS DIRE STRAITS NOW!!, THE AGENT IN NIGERIA WHEN CONTACTED KEEP TALKING ABT INTERNET BANKING PROBLEM WITH UBA, HE IS NOT EVEN PICKING HIS PHONE CALLS AS AT NOW

DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM, SCAMMERS ON THE PROWL!! ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE

THEY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED AND FOUND WANTING SO I AM HELPING TO DESIMINATE THIS MESSAGE

IF THEY R GENUINE Y ARE THERE NO BODY COMING FORWARD TO ATTEST OF THEIR GENUINESS, INSTEAD OF THEIR BOGUS WEBSITE WITH FAKE TESTIMONIALS

DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA!!!!!
Hmmm,thanks for your response anyway but to be frank,someone attested to having invested and actually got his money back and as well as the returns,I will give them a try and see what happens will definitely get back on here.
Re: Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by blessedtj(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
kenneth6901:
Hmmm,thanks for your response anyway but to be frank,someone attested to having invested and actually got his money back and as well as the returns,I will give them a try and see what happens will definitely get back on here.

Your money is gone since 1963AD
Re: Is this Company ''sonyonlineinvest.com'' real? (sony Global Asset Management) by SleekReek(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2015
kenneth6901:

Kenneth any update?

(1) (Reply)

Business Plans For Nigerian Businesses / How To Create A Usa Whatsapp Account For Your Business / Signature Irregular Issue With Nigerian Banks (GTB Especially)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.