Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) (1771 Views)

ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? / Tine Investments.. Anyone Heard Or Invested With Them?? / What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by kenneth6901: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please I intend investing with this company ''Sonyonlineinvest.com'' (Sony Global Asset Management) they have their main office in Switzerland and branches in USA,UK,some European countries and as well a couple of countries in Africa, However,I think its wise to reverify form people giving the rate of scammers online these days.
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by kennysbst(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
U never can tell cos it a game of luck.I lost huge amount on hyip last two years but I gave dis site a trier of $100 as at last January after a month tym I was credited back with additional 80% interest.surely I reinvested and am seriously praying to have my interest once again.in all never invested What u can not avoid to lost cos no one will be responsible to be hold.
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by samoht(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2015
hehehe...reminds me of my days in hyip and fb group investment (will never forget jimmy ferrad), advice remains: Invest as much as you can loose...
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by ibrhyme77(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
I once invested about 1.5mil in diamoncashclub way back in 2007 needless to say I lost all my money. My advice is this, if you can't verify what they actually deal in and if their ROI is unrealistic you better don't try it.As the posters above has said ,don't invest what you can't afford to lose even if they satisfy my own conditions. Be more diligent when trying to invest, best of luck.
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by kenneth6901: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks all @all ,I will give them a try and get back on here.
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by jackreece(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kenneth have you given them a try?
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Don't even think about it..... This will be the forth time sonnygloba will be changing their webpage address. I've lots of money to that coy years back. Pls beware....
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lost a lot of money I meant....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
My dear, TINE investment is real.
We have been in operations since June 2014 till now we haven't failed any of our investors.
Invest a minimum of 15k and earn 76900k in maximum of 9 months so far you use 9213 as the code while create your accounts.
call coordinator Nwachukwu: 08037717613

1 Share

Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by Anjelus(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Demmyblaze:
Don't even think about it..... This will be the forth time sonnygloba will be changing their webpage address. I've lots of money to that coy years back. Pls beware....
God bless you for your contribution, lost $1000 (162,000) to the rogues in 2012. Try them at your own peril.
Re: Anyone Invested With This Guys 'sonyonlineinvest' (sony Global Asset Management) by princepee001: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sonny are scamers I Lost $100 to them back then in 2012

(1) (Reply)

Partnership In Cheap Quality Kerosine Supply Or Redistribution / BNB / Can One Have 2 Cscs Account Number Fro Different Stockbrokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.