Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? (3340 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Emmyruns: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
i just discovered that some participants that claimed (GH) thier dreams since Monday 15th May, 2017 are yet to be peered. pls i want to use this meduim to info all that CMA might be going....

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by princely83(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2017
Run run run away from CMA. MMM guiders have drained the system. It has collapsed!
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by imagrg(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmm. Is that so? Tell me more!
Una don start again?
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Mosesoly(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
We know your plans,you just want to create panic,I know Nairaland will be excited seeing this,front page loading........99%.
Truth be told,We Nigerians are our own problem on peer to peer platforms,I don't know what we gain in bringing them down by creating panic,do you know that most people rely on them for their needs,don't think the government will fend for you,you just need to look for a way to survive,there are no jobs,even those working their take home pay can't take them home.
We all need a passive means of income,how I wish we can come together to make this platforms last long.

9 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
Emmyruns:
i just discovered that some participants that claimed (GH) thier dreams since Monday 15th May, 2017 are yet to be peered. pls i want to use this meduim to info all that CMA might be going....

You are very stupiid for bringing CMA to nairaland

5 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Teaser4(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
Emmyruns:
You are mad, gpy and ur generation. why u go cari am here, y u no msg support. oloriburuku

5 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by FagsamPHP(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
With this topic on Nairaland, CMA is about to die niyen... Thank God I only did once & picked race.....
But OP why not fear God for the sake of those people participating?? Must you bring the issue here?

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
Y pass a wrong info,I created a dream on d 26th of last month n was merged today to pay someone.pls stop spreading wrong news.

5 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Canaanland: 3:07am On May 23, 2017
Lol.... Cma ko cMb ni
we should all return to mmm

5 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by divinelove(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2017
I knew they will crash in no time when I saw what their stupid admin is paying guiders
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Emmyruns: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
i am still standing on my statement.... perticipants that GH since friday 19th are yet to be peered... pls check the record.

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2017
Emmyruns:

i don't know why some of you are enemy of anything good, i was paired just yesterday. if you are very familiar with CMA. AN INFO was released on each participant dashboard that there will not be allocation on weekends.people including me have been paired since.CMA presently will not paired your provide help request until after more than 21days, which means the system is still very healthy

i dont know why you want to derail this platform

5 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by mrlycan: 12:33pm On May 23, 2017
The thunder that will fire this guy is doing push-ups

2 Likes

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by tuak(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
CMA is paying.The dream I created on the 29th of last month has not yet been matched to Pay out.

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Larrycool1234(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2017
Got paired dis morning ! Jobless attention seeker
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by dutch4u(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
When you people are unable to shake MMM and GETHELP worldwide anymore, your next target is CMA. Just continue with your foolishness when pple are getting paying every minutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by richinvestor: 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
dutch4u:
When you people are unable to shake MMM and GETHELP worldwide anymore, your next target is CMA. Just continue with your foolishness when pple are getting paying every minutes
Larrycool1234:
Got paired dis morning ! Jobless attention seeker
please is there re-ph on CMA and is there bonus for first timer
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
richinvestor:
please is there re-ph on CMA and is there bonus for first timer

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by opomulero(m): 7:47pm On May 23, 2017
This CMA of a thing looks somehow, i claimed a dream and i have not been paired, i was removed from the whatsapp group formed by there guiders for asking them that i claimed a dream and i have not been paired for payment.

This come to me as a surprise, they dont want you to complain at all.

And later i asked one of there guider by private chat, but to my surprise he told me that matching of claimed dream can be up to 5 days.... See pix for proof

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by opomulero(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
This is not foolishness at all, participants dont have answers to there predicament thats why they brought it here.

dutch4u:
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
CMA is currently paying,so no shaking. I only posted this here for you to know that.As this is the last I will say on this matter.

Never you post anything about CMA on Nairaland again,if you don't want a curse.If you are in your right senses you will know that nothing posted on Nairaland ever survives.

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by Larrycool1234(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2017
I claimed dream on Saturday but got paired on Wednesday , but overall no panic the system is very stable, cos so many people with pledge have not even been matched!

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by biztip: 11:07pm On May 23, 2017
CMA is dead and buried. their support is useless

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by dobnina(f): 5:18am On May 24, 2017
Yeah.. I actually agree with you... Their support sucks... Dey can take weeks before responding to your issues. The problem CMA is aving is dat a lot of participants make pledges without fulfilling it. I think d 10% down payment should be implemented to make things better and they should also look into the issue of not pairing participants who wants to claim their dream.

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by biztip: 8:20am On May 24, 2017
dobnina:
Yeah.. I actually agree with you... Their support sucks... Dey can take weeks before responding to your issues. The problem CMA is aving is dat a lot of participants make pledges without fulfilling it. I think d 10% down payment should be implemented to make things better and they should also look into the issue of not pairing participants who wants to claim their dream.
does a dead man still require to go to hospital. CMA is dead and they want to steal more peoples money b4 disappearing, a ponzi site without a responsive support is a death trap. so run while u still have energy to
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by andychrist(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2017
Today, you can find dozens of tempting offers, but you should carefully consider each of them. First of all, pay attention to the legality of the company's work as well as the previous experience and their history. A reliable company that offers asset management services never hides anything.

COMPANIES WORTH TAKING A LOOK AT:

1. NANOBIT.INFO
Registered in the UK with physical office at 9 White Lion St, London N1 9PD, UK. The main activity of the company is bitcoin mining, Cryptocurrency trading and professional software development by experienced experts who were directly involved in the development and testing of most famous classical mining algorithms for bitcoin mining.
Nanobit Mining Limited has managed to build a few large mining farms in the United Kingdom and Scotland. Now offering investors around the world an opportunity to be partners with appreciable dividends, cutting out all technicalities and mining complexities.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

How to make bitcoin without investing

1. Register an account on nanobit.info
You can use my referral link
(check my signature)

2. Share your own referral link: Tell people about it and let them register using your referer link. You will receive 5% referal bonus.

3. Invest using what you earn as referal bonus. You can keep reinvesting after every investment period or as much as you like.

I made my first 1 BTC using the affiliate program in 3 months. Don't get me wrong, it is hard work convincing my prospect to invest but it's a win win affair and well worth it.

Wealthcome to financial freedom

SAY NO TO PONZI SCHEME AND INVEST IN A REAL BUSINESS

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by FX(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2017
Jeeee, finally they will come back and join the almighty MMM. MMM till Nigeria turns America

1 Like

Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by biztip: 9:43am On May 24, 2017
CMA is run by inexperienced Nigerians who can't even maintain a server. one day u will wake up and d site is gone. very hopeless
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by princely83(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2017
You guys are seeing the signs about the possible collapse of CMA and yet you are sticking your neck into it! I pity you.....# heartbreak loading.
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by abipals: 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
Why are MMM participants jealous about CMA...wat are ur problems...CMA is work fine and perfect.... Ppl no plenty for mmm again DAT is why u dey cry.....mmm member DAT plan to destroy CMA....God will destroy ur Handwork
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by abipals: 7:17pm On May 24, 2017
biztip:
CMA is run by inexperienced Nigerians who can't even maintain a server. one day u will wake up and d site is gone. very hopeless
. Na jealousy dey worry u.lol....up CMA
Re: ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? by abipals: 7:19pm On May 24, 2017
biztip:

does a dead man still require to go to hospital. CMA is dead and they want to steal more peoples money b4 disappearing, a ponzi site without a responsive support is a death trap. so run while u still have energy to
. Make MMM participants dey cry...I have over 500k in mmm..I no die....why dat we Nigeria are greed ...bt CMA dey prosper .....u want kill ur self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promo Sale @Great Location-CofO Plots @Berry ourt Estate Omole Phase2 Lagos ₦21m / Join Racksterli Investment Today And Never Regret / Nanobt Bitcoin Cloud Mining Investment Upgraded Their Investment Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.