Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach (777 Views)

Doctor Extracts Bottle Cap From Man’s Stomach With Condom (Video) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach by markbor: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
One of the best belly fat loss tips is to take frequent meals. Divide your current calorie consumption into 4-6 meals instead of 3 big meals. By doing this you will remain full for longer and also the food will be digested better. To get belly fat loss you'll invariably require exercising a lot.
Resistance training is another important way.

The more you have muscle on your frame, the more calories will be burnt, even while you are sleeping. To get belly fat loss, stomach muscles should be toned up. Try to target exercises which strain large muscles groups to burn more calories. The diet creator from Fat Loss Shocker along with regular exercise is the gateway to your desired flat stomach.

Here you can get several free services to help lose weight and burn belly fat in the safest and fastest way humanly possible
Click here >> www.bellyfatlossng.com to download free eBook titled “4 Shocking Nigerian foods that burn stubborn belly fat FAST”

Re: A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach by izuch(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Also stop drinking gulder!
Re: A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach by nzeobi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
izuch:
Also stop drinking gulder!
That thing na true ?
If yes what's in gulder that is not in other beer. Though I need reduce the size of my belly
Re: A Proper Diet With Regular Exercise - The Gateway To Your Desired Flat Stomach by izuch(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
nzeobi:

That thing na true ?
If yes what's in gulder that is not in other beer. Though I need reduce the size of my belly
Its not true, I know a guy that has been drinking gulder for almost a decade and he takes up to 14 bottles a week (on the average) he's stomach is very flat even without working out.

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Undergo The World's First HEAD TRANSPLANT / Ultroid Device In Treatment Of Piles And Haemorrhoids. / This Is Guaranteed To Work!!!!! Try It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.