Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. (1154 Views)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban / Buying From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by soulhighman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
I'm new in the mini importation business realm. A lot of my friends have been guiding me so far on it. But I'm having a problem, I couldn't download the app on my blackberry bold 3. Also can not make any purchase when I try to purchase without using the app. I can't even send message to sellers. When I click on the message box to type message, it just won't click. Please help.
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by shortgun(m): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Have you registered?
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by ejikeme(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
just uae your pc. it gives room to more interaction with the page. i don't make use of my phone to make purchase from aliexpress

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
@op you cannot download the aliexpress app because it is meant to run on Androids and apple devices.
Concerning chatting with sellers with your BB, this can only be possible if you open the aliexpress page with the BB default browser not opera mini.
Just open the page with the default browser, scroll down at the botton of the webpage and change it to desktop view. With that, search for any seller and click on the CONTACT SELLER. You would be able to chat with them if you follow this procedure. I hope this help!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by abbeyman1798: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi, can sum1 pls tell me hw I can order directly from aliexpress, pay and my goods will be shipped directly to me in naija without going tru any body. The guy I use presently charges me #300 per kg. This is eating up my profit. Plssssssssssss heeeeelp.
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by purplecircle: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
abbeyman1798:
Hi, can sum1 pls tell me hw I can order directly from aliexpress, pay and my goods will be shipped directly to me in naija without going tru any body. The guy I use presently charges me #300 per kg. This is eating up my profit. Plssssssssssss heeeeelp.

Wow thats a lot.. your only option is shipping via post office or find a cheaper agent. I advice is look for the importation thread.
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by csckid(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
abbeyman1798:

I can teach you how you can be ordering yoursef for a fee...just contact me: 09021000247(whatsapp) bbm: 2A830B9D... Am emma
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by soulhighman(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Royal155:
@op you cannot download the aliexpress app because it is meant to run on Androids and apple devices.
Concerning chatting with sellers with your BB, this can only be possible if you open the aliexpress page with the BB default browser not opera mini.
Just open the page with the default browser, scroll down at the botton of the webpage and change it to desktop view. With that, search for any seller and click on the CONTACT SELLER. You would be able to chat with them if you follow this procedure. I hope this help!
Thanks a lot
Re: I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. by soulhighman(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2015
shortgun:
Have you registered?
Yes I have

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fund My GTBANK Dorm Account? / Man Put Life Crocodile Die On Sale In Maryland Lagos.picture / Food Business Is Good Business - Sell Your Product On 21food.com FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.