Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis (2148 Views)

List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by ola20: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
House kindly help me out I have root my infinx X507 and also download mobile uncle tools app and also download bb lmel generator I try to get my imel , i follow all instruction and also subscribe for glo bis .I have also change my APN to blackberry. net but service is not coming out on my andriod but when o put my on blackberry it will. someone help me out.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by JulianoB: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
ws any msg snt to u by glo,if no cal their customer care number and inform them bt tel them its a blackberry phone u r using(tel them d name of d blackberry phn imei numbr u used)
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by sam2020(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2015
are you sure you used valid bb imei number?
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by jideprof: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Confirm if your IMEI was successfully changed. If not, try changing it with MTK engineering mode: Follow this link; http://www.jideprof.com/2014/12/how-to-change-imei-of-your-android-mtk.html and then make sure you activated the APN also. You can also try to switch network mode to Auto/GSM Only, Maybe WCDMA is not available in your area. Let's know if this worked.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by Niyonice(m): 2:16am On Mar 07, 2015
just use it to browse on a blackberry phne then insert it back in your andriod. the network will come up.

for more visit niyonice.com
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by ola20: 4:20am On Mar 07, 2015
I have done what people said and also reset the phone to factory setting. re-download another mobile uncle tools app and bb imei generator yet my phone imei is not changing. if I put my sim on blackberry phone my sim will start browsing but when I put it on my android phone the internet connectivity will be off. guy pls I need more suggestion in order to re-solve this issue.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by Niyonice(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
ola20:
I have done what people said and also reset the phone to factory setting. re-download another mobile uncle tools app and bb imei generator yet my phone imei is not changing. if I put my sim on blackberry phone my sim will start browsing but when I put it on my android phone the internet connectivity will be off. guy pls I need more suggestion in order to re-solve this issue.
are you sure uve created your apn as blackberry.net and set as default.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by ola20: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will like to thanks all of u that contribute , what I did now in order to change to the imei of my android phone is that I remove my sim card from my phone then I generate another bb imei then I used mobile uncles tools to change the I power of my and re-start again the I now check my imei it has change then I insert my back to phone. Immediately I received a message welcome to blackberry. I am using it to post the message now.
Thanks
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by PHEMMY18(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
ola20:
House kindly help me out I have root my infinx X507 and also download mobile uncle tools app and also download bb lmel generator I try to get my imel , i follow all instruction and also subscribe for glo bis .I have also change my APN to blackberry. net but service is not coming out on my andriod but when o put my on blackberry it will. someone help me out.

please, what is the name of the appliication you used to root your phone because I have been finding means to root my Infinix x530 but to no avail.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by ola20: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ Phemmy 18 download kingroot from play store make sure u have at 40mb data after u have download it from play store. after that
install it and open it, then click on the centre to start rooting Ur phone, all ur data will not lost.after it has finished rooting u will a mark on the centre reboot Ur phone.
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by dontemi(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2015
PHEMMY18:

please, what is the name of the appliication you used to root your phone because I have been finding means to root my Infinix x530 but to no avail.
I used King Root for mine
Re: l Have Root My Infinix X507 But Can Not Browse With Glo bis by nurtos: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2015
I av rooted my phone,can I subscribe with any sim? And can I put the sim in any sim seater? I.e either sim 1 or 2

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. / Best Tips To Stop Your Smartphone From Charging Slowly / MTN Data price hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.