Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State (72763 Views)

Two Acres Of Agricultural Farmland For Lease At Ajerogun/igbesa In Ogun State. / 100 Acres for sale at Alabata , Abeokuta , Ogun State N250k /Acres / 20 Acres Of Virgin Farmland By Water In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Happy weekend to us all
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Take advantage of our farmlands.. We have just secured several acres at idiroko, this location is fantastic for plantain and palm kernel farming. Labour and machinery are readily available
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2016
Selling...
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
Hot sale!! About 5 acres available for plantain plantation. Just secured and all due process done. Plantain farmers do not miss out on this golden opportunity

Penthouse industry ltd
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2016
What concerns do you have that's stopping you from having your farmland in Ogun state? What myth have you been told about regarding lands at obafemi-owode and odeda lg? Share them and let's discuss, you will be surprised how easy it is to own a farmland in ogun state.
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
Plantain farmers are smiling to the bank this season. What is stopping you from joining this group of happy farmers?
Make hay while the sun shine..
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by mobii: 10:14pm On May 06, 2016
Hello sir.

I will like to purchase 2.5 acres for poultry,piggery and fisheries.

Is the land still available?

Are there livestock farmers already in the area?

I will appreciate a response from you asap.

God bless you
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2016
mobii:
Hello sir.

I will like to purchase 2.5 acres for poultry,piggery and fisheries.

Is the land still available?

Are there livestock farmers already in the area?

I will appreciate a response from you asap.

God bless you

We still have available and yes there are SEVERAL livestock farmers around. Good and motorable road network, cellular connectivity and warm villagers.
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2016
Talk to us about needs, fears/worries/concerns. It shall be adequately taken care of..what you think is a challenge might be nothing..take that step and make contact

Penthouse industry ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2016
Good morning
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2016
Farm today because it pays
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
If you wish to site your farm around poultry farmers like yourself where you can share ideas and technology then look no further as we have a perfect spot for you at obafemi-owode local government.
No hassle
No intrusion
No disturbance

Just pure farming
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2016
strike or no strike, crops are growing and farmers are smiling
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2016
we are here
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Babateemd: 1:34am On May 20, 2016
great job Jam04. Two questions.

Please what title does the land comes with. Can I use it for other purpose in the future or it is a lease that will be reclaimed by the village after 10 years

Any idea on the best way to secure farm on acres of land.

Thanks.
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 6:04am On May 20, 2016
Babateemd:
great job Jam04. Two questions.

Please what title does the land comes with. Can I use it for other purpose in the future or it is a lease that will be reclaimed by the village after 10 years

Any idea on the best way to secure farm on acres of land.

Thanks.

Registered survey title for the Odeda farmland both lands are family lands. You can use it for any other LEGAL purpose in the future as it is an outright buy.
You can secure with a wire mesh or bamboos. It cost about 5k to secure an 1 acre with bamboos

Penthouse industry limited
Olulay at yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by sagac10us: 7:33am On May 20, 2016
pls is d land available for lease......

i need abt 5acres for lease

[/b]
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2016
sagac10us:
pls is d land available for lease......

i need abt 5acres for lease

[/b]

We don't do lease for this location..
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 4:45am On May 24, 2016
Time to invest in Agric is now. Stop procrastination and take the bold step today.
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2016
I wonder how far should a farmland be to the city..i had this thinking because it seem funny how some potential farmers think a 3 hours drive from their home in Lekki/ajah to their farm in Ogun state on a tarred road is far. I do beat my chest and tell anyone to go ask around and compare our price with any other farmland in ogun state, especially obafemi-owode, ado-odo ota and ifo local governments which are close to Lagos and Abeokuta.
we need to put a lot of things into consideration when choosing a farmland location, most important among this is a government free land. no body no matter how highly place can win Government over their land. others include:

Cost: A farmland should be reasonably cheap

Location: Your farmland should have good accessible road network. This is to enable smooth movement of your farm produce to market.it should also be sited not too far from where you live, this is so because of emergency or unplanned visits. a 3 to 4 hour drive is not much atall. You should consider how far your farm is to the market, are you ready to pay enduring government and thug fees before you reach the market? you will be shocked at the mountain of taxes and fees collected by federal,state and local government on most of Nigerian roads on farm produce, add this to transport cost and you will be left with little or no profit not to even mention the stress you do go through and God help you if your produce is a perishable one.

Time Lapse: Yes there is a time lapse for every farmland, my fellow farmers understand this better. Every farm has its own expiry date and this is always due to village or community development. As the community develops, resident will start to put pressure on you to move your farm away from their community because of noise or smell or both. In other instance, they will tell you to harvest your crops and start planning on how to cut your acres of land into plots of land so that the community can develop as people want to move into the community and your land has to give way for residential building. do not be surprised stuffs like this happen.

Network and Labour: There are some remote lands where cellular network has not reach. how comfortable will you be if you do not have instant communication access to your farm workers..huh? or are you the type that say...'oh my farm is a plantation farm and i do not need network coverage around there'...wait till the day thieves or natural disaster or pests invade your farm and those around your farm can not reach you early enough to stop further destruction. a wise farmer knows the importance of instant/easy communication. You also need access to laborers and casual staff.

Security: How many farmers have the fund to erect fence round a 50 acres land or even 3 or 5 acres..huh? truth be told most of us leave our farm UN-fenced, we do rather divert the fence fund into farm expansion. So what security there is for such farms without wire or brick fence, the answer is good neighborhood. produce theft thrives in a community where there are no strict laws against theft or a location where your farm is the only one there and the nearest village or farm to your is about 1 hour away. that is your farm is in a solitary environment, even if you fence it will be broken. You need a location where farming activity thrives and community is not far from it, in fact there are some farmlands that circle round host community.

These are some of the factors we consider when we search for farmlands because we are farmers ourselves, so if this kind of land is what you desire then you should know we are the right person to talk to.

1 Share

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:25am On May 25, 2016
Chairman, can u assist in getting a lease farm land around Ifo , Sango, abeokutA. Thanks jam04
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2016
Ferraricash:
Chairman, can u assist in getting a lease farm land around Ifo , Sango, abeokutA. Thanks jam04

Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:31am On May 25, 2016
jam04:

There is lease opportunity at Idi-roko and olorunsog after Ifo
ifo is cool boss, how can I reach U?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2016
Ferraricash:
ifo is cool boss, how can I reach U?

we do not handle lease
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
jam04:

we do not handle lease
thought you said there is in Ifo
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2016
Ferraricash:
thought you said there is in Ifo
i only know Ogun state govt does..we do not do
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2016
Weekend is upon us
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Omoyemi29(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
Good day sir,
please I wl like to get the full details of your Land. I nid an acre of land which am planning to use for Poultry and fishery production and I don't want it to be too far from village community and not too far from the main road.
will like to get your reply asap pls..
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by Omoyemi29(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
Give me the Land location you av close to Lagos with dere PriceTag
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by aperture11: 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
Can I get a location as close to Lagos as possible with the price as at now?
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
Omoyemi29:
Good day sir,
please I wl like to get the full details of your Land. I nid an acre of land which am planning to use for Poultry and fishery production and I don't want it to be too far from village community and not too far from the main road.
will like to get your reply asap pls..
We have a location at the back of the village but it is 10mins drive from the tarred road. I have about 10 acres at this location, so let me know if you are interested.

Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural farmLand For Sale In Ogun State by jam04(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Omoyemi29:
Give me the Land location you av close to Lagos with dere PriceTag
'Close' is relative..we have land that is about 1hr from berger.. Is this close enough?

07069457328,Olulay@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Diary Of My Grasscutter Colony / Soldiers Kill Hippopotamus In Gombe State / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.