Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Beware Of MTN Systematic Extortion! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of MTN Systematic Extortion! (689 Views)

New Style Of MTN Stealing, Beware! (pics) / List Of Mtn Data Plans / Who Will Save Subscribers From Globacom Extortion ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of MTN Systematic Extortion! by bigt2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have been loyal to MTN for years. However, they have their own way of saying me back with the wrong currency.
I woke up yesterday,in the midnight and i was trying to call a pick friend who flashed me. I an on the mtn zone plan. The usual display prior to connecting your call was not showing and i had less than a hundred naira. Hoping to call at the 0.40k, 4 was charged 40k per second. My credit went flat in minutes! I recharged and made the might call as usual. No money deducted.
Fast forward some hours into the day, still forty kobo per second to on net calls! Till now, still the same. People at my place of work complained too.
This evening, i called the customer care service to know why and all he could say was that it's a network problem. Now my questions went thus?
1. Why the highest amount and not the lowest?
2. Why did they fail to notify people?
This is a note to all. You need to beware of these thieves else they run you down eventually because there's no NCC coming to your rescue.
Re: Beware Of MTN Systematic Extortion! by Favouredd(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
No 2 MTN systematic Extortion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of MTN Systematic Extortion! by dajoaneke(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
My issue is data, since a week ago, my 50mb daily data doesnt last 5minutes. If i were a phone novice i would think theres an update running in the background. secondly, if theres credit in my phone, mtn will chew my credit before data. My line is just useless

(1) (Reply)

Recycle Your Dead Battery, Used Battery, Old, Inverter Battery, Scrap Buhari2015 / Sandisk Internal SSD / American Unibody Macbook Pro Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.