Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) (44395 Views)

Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Fayose Buying Bed From Roadside Furniture Maker In Ado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by tpbehappy(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
I thought I saw this alone and the same thing came to my mind. Gullible governor deceiving gullible people. If the fundamental issues are addressed, these old people wont even be doing this at the old age. Shameless Governor.
emiye:
and a boy that should not be hawking has a trayload of items standing in front of him, probably at school hour.

If photo op for the gullible is the definition of grassroot man, May the spirit of grassroots not enter a governor.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by highbeeola(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Grassroot indeed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by IleIfe2(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2015
his days as a governor are numbered.

Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by folahann(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
tolulope855:

Shut up!!!! Who owed the salaries? Better stop the jam talk// I just don't like people like u...... U are so so empty
That's part of what I'm saying. Fayose's trick will always work on the weakened brained. Is he not supposed to continue from where the past governor stopped? Have you ever heard where a Governor jumped a month's salary to pay another month? May God open your eyes.
Who is the Gov now? should they wait for Fayemi to come back and pay salaries

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by actoor(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
ba7man:
Gov Fashola is commissioning projects in Lagos, Gov Obiano is attracting investments into Anambra...............................Gov Fayose is busy eating in bukas and buying plantain up and down Ekiti State.
undecided

True Talk
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by Bitojoe(m): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Am not surprise.he has been doing this since 2003.that's many people love him.he's a man who doesn't pretend.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by rexoluj(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
clevvermind:
make e nor price? grin

Did he bother to ask that small boy carrying planatain on his head why he was not in school at that time of the day.[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by tociano009(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:

Which Jagaban are you talking about? hope not Tinubu because Fayose ain't fit to unlace his shoes.
you know nothing
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by tolulope855(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
folahann:

That's part of what I'm saying. Fayose's trick will always work on the weakened brained. Is he not supposed to continue from where the past governor stopped? Have you ever heard where a Governor jumped a month's salary to pay another month? May God open your eyes.

What u don't understand is that, they use that to play politics...... Naija is rotten to that extent.... APC would have done the same.... Now he wants to pay the money to campaign for his boss...... Sorry I don't insult people..... And am very sure I don't have a weakened brain, very sure.... God bless you
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by alaoeri: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
tociano009:
you know nothing
You are the one with little or no knowledge of politics, Fayose ain't influential in politics aside Ekiti state while Asiwaju is influential not only in SW but the entire country.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by clevvermind(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2015
rexoluj:

Did he bother to ask that small boy carrying planatain on his head why he was not in school at that time of the day.[/size][size=8pt]

which day of the week and what time?
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by Orunto: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2015
This Governor is perfectly MADE IN NIGERIA and he is well made. He is not imported at all. He is not a Robot. He eats Nigerian food, drinks Nigerian water and breaths Nigerian air.. He mixes well and his people adore him. God bless Fayiose!!!!
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by criminalmindz: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2015
FAYOSE MY MANCHIE. GEJ TILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2019
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by blesoh(f): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2015
I like this gov so simple.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by adeA1(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Plz help tel am say d General s back. Wat s d next rain of insult we go dey expect? In sm1's voice - Next?
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by gunnersjohn(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
realborn:
The expectation is that this dude will be busy mapping out development strategies, considering thathhe is barely 6 months in office. Unfortunately he has been posing for the camera and looking for trouble everywhere.

In one day he is shown as eating amala at a local buka and pricing plantain elsewhere. When will we see pictures of him visiting ongoing projects?
So the plans and strategies he is making to move the state should be splashed on the front page of papers? Your should hang a big red letter 'L' around your neck.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by dpedro1: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
OBJ TURNS FOOTBALLER
Former president Obasanjo led his team to a 2-1
victory against his counterparts,Ogun state
government headed by gov.Ibikunle, on the 78th
birthday anniversary of the former president.Obj
scored 2 goals for his team while gov. Ibikunle
scored 1.
So we have talented footballers in our country. I
think another match should be fixed ,featuring GEJ
(PDP) VS Buhari(APC), and GEJ should be PDP's
captain while Buhari should be APC captain. Who will win the match?
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more news and entertainment gists.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by fkgold: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You can see the governor bargaining the price of the plantain grin

pls go and pay the salaries of ekiti civi servants and stop this ur propaganda

the money u use to advertise on different dailies front page could ve been used in settling the salaries of ur workers

and pls when will u start working in ekiti so far ur work has been buhari
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by stepo707: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
swagga governor
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by folahann(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
tolulope855:

What u don't understand is that, they use that to play politics...... Naija is rotten to that extent.... APC would have done the same.... Now he wants to pay the money to campaign for his boss...... Sorry I don't insult people..... And am very sure I don't have a weakened brain, very sure.... God bless you
Well you said that's how they do, then why are you supporting one in favour of the other? And do two wrongs make a right? Hell No!

Fayose was elected by the people to correct what they deem wrong and not to make matters worse.

Who wants to pay campaign money to his boss?

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by jrondit(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
I like d man in evry way except him intruding in apc's business
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by klimson: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Fayose my man. The peoples' governor. That was what won you your seat. There is nothing like being connected to the people you lead.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by REAL64: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHY PDP LIKE TO CELEBRATE TOUT
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by tuniski: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Trying hard to copy rochas? Or tryin so hard to deceive his own people? Is he still using dat his official kabukabu?
you Rochas the 419 man? That man using the poor to loot and job NGOs abi. The people of imo waiting to vote him out!
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by naira2dollar: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You can see the governor bargaining the price of the plantain grin

STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE IN ACTION grin
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by pacesetter939: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Trut:

Fault finder
He spoke the truth. How would a Governor be comfortable seeing little children hawking when they ought to be in school?
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by Kingspin(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Trying hard to copy rochas? Or tryin so hard to deceive his own people? Is he still using dat his official kabukabu?
becos he is pdp other govs dey even apc govs.
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by landlordalaba(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Trut:

Fault finder
aiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekotoaiyekoto
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by socialwritter: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Visit ww.socialwritter..com
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by socialwritter: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) by ibkgab001: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2015
I like him the same way I hate him# talktalk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.