Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64110 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by praise2009: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
KA BO O O KA BO
OMO ABILE SORO, OMO ABILE SORO
KILE YANU KA BOO

WELCOME BACK SIR
MAY GOD STRENGHTEN YOU THE MORE
NIGERIA MUST MOVE FORWARD
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
SAI AMBODE/ADEBULE
SAI AMOSUN
SAI SOUTH WEST IN GENERAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MY HOME
GOD BLESS EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hajhud: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2015
change9ja:
Ffk, Fayose, Reno, Doyin, Okpesi, AIT start cooking lies...

yes they will one day pay for their cooked lies
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by porka: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

Who his deceiving himsef? U shud ask ursef abt hw charity begins @ home... That means in ur home they don't teach u hw to respect pple and they thought u hw to be tribalist? if they didn't teach u how to tolerate pple irrespective of their tribe, ethnic or religion I can teach u that from here.... Don't talk to other tribes anyhw. A word is enough for the wise.

How is telling you to fight for your father's land tribalistic?

People will naturally take your 'I am a fighter' claim seriously when you have shown your internal aggressor that you are capable of protecting your father's property.

You can't run away from an intruder in your father's house and come and boast to the world outside about fighting for your 'future generations' elsewhere, can you?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by abacus(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2015
KwoiZabo:
The funny thing is that it is people of the South-west that are carrying Buhari's campaign on their head both on ground and online. Tinubu's Slaves, Abi na Osinbajo dey deceive them sad

And same south west people flying GEJ campaign. Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Koro, Agbaje, Okupe, Faseun, Gani Adams, Yinka Odumakin and his family etc They are eru south south. Eru owo. Is that not funny too? (Eru = Slave)

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nakarey(m): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is not just that Buhari is old....most of you his supporters seem to support him from the nostalgia angle. Well.....army rule is far different from civilian rule.

Also, Buhari does not have a plan to get our economy off oil....especially as the recent oil shock has shown us that our economy suddenly looks weak when oil prices drop by $50 in two months.

What I believe is once there is transparency at the top and key areas of the economy,every sector is bound to benefit and be revived!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2015
welcome back home ur xellencee sir
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by galadee(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
hamaworld:
The incumbent coming president- PEJ grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by galadee(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2015
abacus:

And same south west people flying GEJ campaign. Fani-Kayode, Fayose, Koro, Agbaje, Okupe, Faseun, Gani Adams, Yinka Odumakin and his family etc They are eru south south. Eru owo. Is that not funny too? (Eru = Slave)
Thank u Bros...

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by PapiWata: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Boko Haram terror gang financier Buhari's cadaverous appearance must be investigated by a CREDIBLE panel of medical experts, to ascertain whether or not the former military tyrant and coup-plotter is in fact clinically alive and producing measurable brain waves on a well-calibrated ECG screen, or if, as rumor has it, Buhari actually croaked back in 2007, a full FOUR years before his resounding 2011 election defeat.

With advances in robotics and tissue preservation technology, persistent rumors maintain that Weeping General Buhari kicked the bucket LONG ago, only to be "resurrected" in the form of an eerily life-like humanoid robot. The cause of this speculation must be investigated forthwith, if only to dispel rumors that a rubberized death-mask of Buhari was grafted unto an experimental robot created by an exiled North Korean surgeon gone rogue in Africa, working for a shadowy group dedicated to keeping Nigeria's southern oil fields under exclusive control of the country's northern elite.

To prove that he did not die and get deep-sized in 2007, Buhari must do the following RIGHT AWAY.

1. Tender his doctor's certificate proving that he is not actually dead
2. Submit his kindergarten certificate for close scrutiny by the Nigerian Electoral Commission.
3. Stop sobbing in public, every time there is news of Boko Haram terrorists being killed in droves by federal troops.
4. Refrain from weeping when yet another election defeat is handed down to him by the Nigerian people come March 28th 2015.
5. Allow tissue and brain samples to be taken from his person by independent medical experts flown to Nigeria from Bangladesh.

Thank you in advance for your patriotic cooperation, Bokko Hari, and may the best MAN win, at the upcoming presidential polls.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

*modified
"The love people have for him unprecedented and genuine" - Barack Obama

Oh, he travelled and is now back? Eya......We didn't even notice.....'had far more pressing issues to address than the old man's absence.

Btw, I hoped he branched Cambridge to collect his result oh. Anyway, welcome back. Daura misses you.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2015
TI1919:
Watching in 3D
cool cool cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by blakky97(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

*modified
"The love people have for him unprecedented and genuine" - Barack Obama
boss
im afraid of the consequence of that election shift.
if the election was feb. 14. I would have been very sure.
but now. im really scared
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by SaiBuharii: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2015
orobs93:
Just hit like for GMB!!

Forget about jonathan.

I love this!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by kolmart: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2015
Some people are born to be slave or poor for life those are the people supporting GEJ for re election

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by PapiWata: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh, he travelled and is now back? Eya......We didn't even notice.....'had far more pressing issues to address than the old man's absence.

Btw, I hoped he branched Cambridge to collect his result oh. Anyway, welcome back. Daura misses you.

Unfortunately the Area Boys were rioting near Cambridge on the day our terror gang leader Buhari was supposed to go and collect his kindergarten diploma, so Buhari's visit to the Cambridge records office was postponed until the time of his next scheduled medical trip to London for the removal of the remaining testes that has been causing the 98-year-old so much pain of recent.

In the meantime the medical team responsible for executing Buhari's series of gender reassignment operations have appealed to the Nigerian people to kindly desist from asking Buhari about his academic records, in order to prevent undue stress from delaying the healing process that is essential at this critical moment in history.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Adamsonmatado: 9:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome back my able presido. Long life GMB/Osibanjo Long life Federal republic of 9ija.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by eugoo: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than a 72yr old brain,I wish APC went for the likes of kwankwaso,Amaechi,Rochas,Tambuwal,etc younger people.however I wish APC quick recovery from the lost of presidential election.#noshaken#GEJ

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Wow....that is a "massive" crowd right there undecided
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
abacus:

my dare, u can see how sentiment has blind their eyes and mind, no sense at all, thanks so much for that nice quote to that idiot with brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by brosiye99(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Please let Buhari's handlers package his dressing in a better way na. Haba. It is really tiring and embarrassing to be wearing the same pattern of clothes all through the last two weeks. all pictures he has taken in the last two weeks show a black or navy blue kaftan. I know its not the same kaftan as he can't be wearing the same clothes for this long though they are the same design. some mischievous folks will say it is d same cloth. We need Buhari wearing more native clothes from all parts of Nigeria and rocking a tuxedo for a few more public appearances in these few weeks to the election.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Tan to olorun Baba pass baba
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by fareed69(m): 10:04am On Mar 06, 2015
ODE Eni tan wi ode
Eru oko PDP ode
Fayose
FFK
GEJ
PEPE

Una don see the man now
Check by the side
He is on Life Support machine
Go to town and start your Stories again

Useless set of people

SEI BABA
ASO ROCK STRAIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Lakeshizu(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2015
The Eagle has landed, I just dont know what came about me been excited about him back to Nigeria. God bless the GMB......
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by wolexino(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This man has been wearing that same cloth for over 2 weeks now.
Is that a ritual?
What a dirty man!
Nigerians beware of a dirty President
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2145608_bxyrzhcmaaizl1_jpeg58cc5ee231b08ab735b86cf8183f4bf6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2148516_bdnrwimaaem7y_jpeg9236343bcec898b6ebe5062d899e3af3

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ljHFBSiFUXE/VO7zrtKLlsI/AAAAAAAAAmY/g-uJzKbxTDY/s1600/bu3.jpg[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2153224_rl_jpega688688c27b796f13eec1b8bde9ffc70
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184370_1425621408_jpega375a01a94de1c3e16d37aa88a29901a

to comment just they hungry u dat u failed to look at the cloth well, so u want to tell me u didn't seee the difference abi? well see u didnt see it lemme show u d first one does not have a chest pocket even if it does it's not taped with white .

thank me now!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do You Know The Meaning Of Massive?

BTW, welcome Back Buhari.

Welcome back Nigeria's First Online President.

Welcome back Online People's General

It is a great news to know that your Shock Absorber Installation was successful.

Your are now 100% prepared for the result of the coming election unlike your supporters that are screaming change.

When the impending doom takes them unaware they will start fighting each other like Lagosians Fight Bus Conductors For Change.

GEJ TILL 2019
Thank u for d truth. I was surprised to see the 'massive' crowd. But my dear u harshooo. Online president, oline... Hahahahahaaa. U na no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Lakeshizu(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2015
brosiye99:
Please let Buhari's handlers package his dressing in a better way na. Haba. It is really tiring and embarrassing to be wearing the same pattern of clothes all through the last two weeks. all pictures he has taken in the last two weeks show a black or navy blue kaftan. I know its not the same kaftan as he can't be wearing the same clothes for this long though they are the same design. some mischievous folks will say it is d same cloth. We need Buhari wearing more native clothes from all parts of Nigeria and rocking a tuxedo for a few more public appearances in these few weeks to the election.
lol
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Malive: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:
Boko Haram terror gang financier Buhari's cadaverous appearance must be investigated by a CREDIBLE panel of medical experts, to ascertain whether or not the former military tyrant and coup-plotter is in fact clinically alive and producing measurable brain waves on a well-calibrated ECG screen, or if, as rumor has it, Buhari actually croaked back in 2007, a full FOUR years before his resounding 2011 election defeat.

With advances in robotics and tissue preservation technology, persistent rumors maintain that Weeping General Buhari kicked the bucket LONG ago, only to be "resurrected" in the form of an eerily life-like humanoid robot. The cause of this speculation must be investigated forthwith, if only to dispel rumors that a rubberized death-mask of Buhari was grafted unto an experimental robot created by an exiled North Korean surgeon gone rogue in Africa, working for a shadowy group dedicated to keeping Nigeria's southern oil fields under exclusive control of the country's northern elite.

To prove that he did not die and get deep-sized in 2007, Buhari must do the following RIGHT AWAY.

1. Tender his doctor's certificate proving that he is not actually dead
2. Submit his kindergarten certificate for close scrutiny by the Nigerian Electoral Commission.
3. Stop sobbing in public, every time there is news of Boko Haram terrorists being killed in droves by federal troops.
4. Refrain from weeping when yet another election defeat is handed down to him by the Nigerian people come March 28th 2015.
5. Allow tissue and brain samples to be taken from his person by independent medical experts flown to Nigeria from Bangladesh.

Thank you in advance for your patriotic cooperation, Bokko Hari, and may the best MAN win, at the upcoming presidential polls.

This is the worst and most senseless post have ever read in my life. You are a disgrace to your family and this Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Zeemarch(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Their fear is Back...GMB ekun oko PDP/GEJ. welcome back home...they will double their marathon again.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2015
This people has been clamouring change, change, chaneg and Buhari is yet to change his cloth for 3 weeks now.

Change yourself first before you talk change!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by asiwajumi(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
they will all be shamed!
The God of Muhammadu Buhari is bigger than the gods they serve.

God bless the General!

Seun,Lalasticlala,Obinoscopy,Ishilove

FP please!
madness is when u called God of muhammadu Buhari because politics
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Malive: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
wolexino:

to comment just they hungry u dat u failed to look at the cloth well, so u want to tell me u didn't seee the difference abi? well see u didnt see it lemme show u d first one does not have a chest pocket even if it does it's not taped with white .

thank me now!

Thank you for pointing that out. Some people are just so daft and can't think or see properly. What happens to Gej that is always wearing his usual black cloth and his hat. Reinhard Bonnke wore a blue shirt all thru his crusade in Lagos, so does that mean his been wearing only one blue shirt?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election / Yahaya Bello Mobbed In Lokoja Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.