Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) (64101 Views)

Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France / Crowd Welcomes Buhari To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Where's thieffnubu? Why isn't he in the picture?
Tinubu is in Ogun state celebrating with OBJ, so go and die! angry

Sai Baba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by festico: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for
people without
PVCs. MUMU is when you go to London and fail to come
back with your
acclaimed Cambridge certificate. MUGU is when you did
not go to school and you forge a certificate and come online to
say sai Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting up Nepa
since you were
born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4
years. AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and
still want a semi-
illiterate to rule you. 419 is when buhari said he borrow
27 million for
presidential form but Buhari’s wife donates drugs
worth N135m to displaced persons in Yola. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:
Choose wisely
Fool the picture you posted about GMB youths is a lie, the guys were youths from Kaduna who were rented by PDP during a rally. After PDP refused to pay them, they started destroying PDP vehicles. What is amazing is that, GMB condemned the act!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:
The true face of APC
Those are Niger delta Militants who have nothing to do with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Buharism.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
Ohhhh!!! They Love their General!!!

Welcome back sir!!!

I love you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by simplisity(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
I can only vote for APC if they have another presidential candidate that assimilative and diplomatic. I have studied this Buhari psychologicaly and found out that he is rigid and coercive.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Whizzcute(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
See as en dey like dried stockfish...

*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thank the gods that our General is back from enemy territory in one piece.

We must start agitating for the immediate setting up of an APC parallel government pending the conduction of free and fair elections and the searing in of the winner; as even blind man can see that PDP has started manipulating and rigging these elections.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some people talk silly and some people are nothing but dumb ass!!!! Now tell me how Buhari is loved by the people? Just cos he arrived back to Nigeria they have started with there clueless chant of change, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Do not mistake Thief Obasanjo as a Buhari supporter.

No turkey ever votes for christmas.

He is secretly feigning support for Buhari, whilst secretly working with America and other enemies of Nigeria, to stop Buhari.

That way when Buhari is eventually stopped he could appear innocent.
Thief O is a master of deception.
Demmzy15:

Tinubu is in Ogun state celebrating with OBJ, so go and die! angry

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by stayblack: 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
WELCOME MY MENTOR..MAY GOD HELP U SIR..WE WAIT FOR U TO GOVERN US..WE NEED U..THE COUNTRY IS ROTTEN..WE NEED UR MAGIC, UNCURRUPT MIND TO HELP US FIX THE COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by SirShymexx: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Missy89:
GEJ's nightmare in town cool

#FinalOnslaught !!

Looool. This cracked me up.

Nigeria's Abraham Lincoln in Ronald Reagan's age bracket also went back to Africa with the blessings of the blue bloods, and owners of the world. You lot need to get ready for Nigeria's Reagan era - they can't stop him now.

Anyway, EU and US issued a joint statement about the election this and they're watching as everything unfolds lol. GEJ is dead meat!

Regardless when GEJ gets kicked out - I beg you help me get the fedora hat on his head lol. I need it as a collector's item just for examination on why someone could be so dumb and utterly useless lol.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by knowledgeable: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
richybanky:
Sai Buhari
I don't knw y I have too much confident in dis man called Buhari grin
Baba Buhari Oyoyo

Sentimental & Emotional. ..nothing else. GEJ till 2019!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by politicalpastor: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
kolonigga:
Change is here people, GEJ/PDP is finished!!!

GEJ/PDP/haters will be shitting/pissing in their pants now!!! grin

NEW NATIONAL PLEDGE I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day. To vote 4
Buhari wit all my strenght. To protect my
PVC and uphold no violence and trouble,so
help me God.... Somebody say "Amen"

AMEN A MILLION TIMES

*modified
"The love people have for him unprecedented and genuine" - Barack Obama
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by richybanky(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
knowledgeable:

Sentimental & Emotional. ..nothing else. GEJ till 2019!!!!!.
Hehehehe, in ur dream bro grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by 2ru9jaman: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
IN BUHARI WE STAND,SAI BABA,SAI BUHARI,SAI NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Fool the picture you posted about GMB youths is a lie, the guys were youths from Kaduna who were rented by PDP during a rally. After PDP refused to pay them, they started destroying PDP vehicles. What is amazing is that, GMB condemned the act!
You're an asswipe! All I'm saying is Buhari's supporters are violent
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ryabcool:
Show us your pic fam. Or you're just ranting like the animal your father is
E no go better for u. I don't need to show my face to an animal who has no value for human life
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by anwo247: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
I Will Not Vote For Buhari Until He Stops Pronouncing
................Nigeria problem
..................................... as
.......................................Naijeria Porobelem and

Till flies stop rushing towards Tinubu's teeth when he says Change
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by vega84(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome oga. Bt what hav u been doing in Uk since b4 and after ur speech! #vegatalks#
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Queenw: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Up pdp no goodlucky no Nigeria jona baba for real
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by bakila: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
deadZONE:
this is the reason why i say buhari supporters have been brain watch or there are illiterates. first of all GEJ has gotten better receptions than this in and out on the country if u dispute that ur case should be sent to YABa LEFT... Secondly all i see in this picture are a bunch of hungry looking people holding dead nokia 3310 sets forming to be reporters......if you dispute this then i know ur typing from a sick bed.

You dey abuse the owners of Nokia 3310 for Nigeria, where you dey stay sef? That phone no dey reign again no TECHNO and OTHER CHINA PHONE dey now.
The owners of those phones will vote your PDP out and record history from them. PDP and it style will become 3310 soon; extinct and rolled over by CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by OTUNBA018(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
The people's general is back. !!! MARABA. !!! Wel

come
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

You're an asswipe! All I'm saying is Buhari's supporters are violent
u re f^cking asshole. Leave GMB & his supporters alone. Face ur clueless, incompetent, corruptible and drunkard gej with his killer followers in Rivers state.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by M17: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
LONG LIVE GEJ

SHORT LIV EOIL HUNGRY BASTARD BOOBOOHORROR .

WITH YOU NO NIGERIA .ARROGANT BORN TO RULE PRESUMPTION .

SHEGE BANZA BOOBOOHORROR cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by kayboy4y(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
erico2k2:

bross point out o e of the foriegners there
Do u know if I'm even a foreigner? Spread ur tentacles and read wide, foreigners are yearning for GMB.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by Locapito(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
XBLadez:

E no go better for u. I don't need to show my face to an animal who has no value for human life
u re on evil mission brought to nairaland forum last december on $10 per post. U re nothing but a gej's robot and by God's Grace and insha allah, u'll remain that robot till rest of ur life and, that blood money u re earning will leads u to H E L L (Amen)
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by M17: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
LONG LIVE GEJ

SHORT LIV EOIL HUNGRY BASTARD BOOBOOHORROR .

WITH YOU NO NIGERIA .ARROGANT BORN TO RULE PRESUMPTION .

SHEGE BANZA BOOBOOHORROR cool cool cool cool cool U CANT RULE NAIJA ANY WAY INTER-NET PRESIDENT
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
u re on evil mission brought to nairaland forum last december on $10 per post. U re nothing but a gej's robot and by God's Grace and insha allah, u'll remain that robot till rest of ur life and, that blood money u re earning will leads u to H E L L (Amen)
Animal! You use Allah to swear, right? So tell me what makes u different from Buhari and the boko haram caliphate? grin grin grin
Myopic, re.tarded mallam like u. After u will start nodding the ground and say ur praying...one hand carrying quran, the other carrying a sword. Thunder fire u and ur useless family. Die and perish like ur brothers in north without a wh.ore, not to mention virgin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by XBLadez: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Locapito:
u re f^cking asshole. Leave GMB & his supporters alone. Face ur clueless, incompetent, corruptible and drunkard gej with his killer followers in Rivers state.
It shall never be well with u! I curse u this very day, u shall die a miserable death and even the ground will reject u. Make a feast for vultures and pelicans with ur sun-dried northern flesh. Insha ur Allah, amen.

I don't even believe in Allah but I believe it will do good cursing u in his name. Asswipe!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) by tit(f): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no see his briefcase in the picture.
i hope he will not say he forgot his briefcase in london airport ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.