Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,690 members, 7,858,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (37731 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by IBROHIM: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
otr1:

We know this when your Army carried out military strike against the sect without the consent of our Army. We know GEJ is clueless, lacks the will and courage to be responsible for the success recorded in the past few weeks. Thanks for showing him how a C-i-C should react to issues bordering on security and socio-economy of the nation he presides over.
Jonathan sucks. *spits*
the truth is gradually coming out! Why would you expect him to fight his boys when they haven't completed his task!

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by experimentist: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
*singing*

Otuoke is calling, Otuoke is calling
Ogogoro dey, Ogogoro dey..

Goodbye Jonah, Goodbye Moma Piss
Make una pack una load cos..

Otuoke is calling eh, Otuoke! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by joeyekembele: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
kernel504:
I may like Jonathan, but then, it doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I believe Idris, because l've asked these questions over and over again, why couldn't Nigeria Army combat Boko Haram till weeks ago?
Please, don't hurl insults... Simply be logical with your answers, thanks.

To give a logical answer to your question, read the attached publications.

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by usmanbaba(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
When wil nigerian youth start making comparison and contrasting issues before finalizing on a logical conclusion that Will b beneficial to us all without been biased? This man just said the obvious truth about nigeria's leader not wanting to stop this bokoraham menace for political reason and some nigerian youth are insulting GMB. What does buhari got to do with dis issue? Is he the cause of our military incapability? Na wa for nigerian youth o!

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Firefire(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lie 902
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ufumes(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who is newsrescure? Sounds so much like a "political" news site? I wonder why it made front page? Even almighty saharareporter never talk this kind news? I don't think newsrescue.com is reputable enough for me to believe its story... I DON'T BELIEVE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Firefire(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
joeyekembele:

To give a logical answer to your question, read the attached publications.

Very logical response. Permission to copy pics?
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by sucess001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
omoharry:
You rather believe what another country's president says over your own. May God help you unpatriotic Nigerians. This the reason why Nigerians are disrespected outside their shores; because the way you your atitude of subjecting your own country and the office of the president to ridicule. why will another country respect you when you have nothing good to say about your country and president. i am ashamed of you as a Nigerian. why don't you tear your pass sport and become a citizen in Niger, we dont need citizens like you around in Nigeria. Goodness!!

shut up oga!

three different countries say the same thing as againt your own so called president?
who then is lying? did your president also not lie many times when the press said boko haram was taking over towns? did they not always deny it? what about the lies the government told about the chibok girls being rescued?

so cos i am a nigerian i should believe a lie frm the nigerian government?

Bros...you are officially a zombie!

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Positiveminds(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lies. Lies , lies
Why so much hatred and campaign of calumny against one man? Whom God has blessed, He has blessed. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

I am certain that in the next few days the Chadian president will disclaim this rubbish propaganda being peddled by the real enemies of Nigeria, who wear the mask of ill -contrived change to cause political tension and anarchy in the land.

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Handi work of Mischief Makers! Still bent on tampering with GOD'S CHOICE for Nigeria. Those who are hell bent on reading the signs on the wall nd fighting with their creator as usual end up in DISATER. Ask Pharoah of Egypt.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Firefire(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Positiveminds:
Lies. Lies , lies
Why so much hatred and campaign of calumny against one man? Whom God has blessed, He has blessed. There is nothing anybody can do about it.

I am certain that in the next few days the Chadian president will disclaim this rubbish propaganda being peddled by the real enemies of Nigeria, who wear the mask of ill -contrived change to cause political tension and anarchy in the land.

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.

Amen!

Amen!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by absolute104: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
may God deliver Nigeria from the hands of JONA and BOKOHARAM o!

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by jacko007(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
My fellow nairalanders,don't b decived by sagas you c online and on papers ,the are all propaganda,our country leadership is kill us, the political asparients are just running in circle's, PDP or APC ,all are the same, your army is 100% effective like other great nations,u don't expect to get reliable news,when journalist pay for info,before you critics your country n its army,go yo affected areas.God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ALISMILE(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
charlos14:

What kind of people actually like things like this?
It seems like you don't like your right to free speech and would rather stay with the Dictator of Chad Idriss Derby and Buhari the old dictator.
So u prefer to be on d side of a Govmnt that has deliberately allowed BH to thrive, killin hundreds of thousand?
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by DoTheNeedful: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
This newsrescue website tells blatant lies.
Any proof?
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by holyokoto(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Whatever! all I want is for the Boko haram to stop
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Sweetlemon(f): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
kai! Ordinary Chad making fun Nigeria?

Issorite.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by twittrizzy: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Just as he did to ahab in Bible so will he do to the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
one of the empty head GEJites!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by otr1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
IBROHIM:
the truth is gradually coming out! Why would you expect him to fight his boys when they haven't completed his task!
The insurgents are Jonathan's siblings.

1 Like

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chigold101:
when u dont have weapons what will you do? Fight with bare hands? When USA refused to sale weapons to Nigeria and still call our soldiers weak men while pretending to be supporting us, how do you expect us to fight?

Now we took a bolder step to go buy from those the “world“ hate and we now have world class mordern weapons, why wont we fight? Why wont we have victory?

Dear friend whatever success our gallant soldiers have achieved this period is because of the hardwares we have on ground.

Soon you will hear that Chad gave us the weapons we are using to fight...

Dear friend it will do all us lots of good if we commend someone that needs to be commended...

Please commend GEJ & our GALLANT SOLDIERS... We are winning the war against insurgents...
sale ko markate ni. Typical Igbo boy with strong ibotic accent
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by mizzyboy007: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
idriss debby is an APC member. ;Didriss debby is an APC member.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by boujaye: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
kastonkastrol:
may God bless chadian army jare... They are doing what our military failed to do in 6 good years. And some silly empty heads will tell me to vote for gej because he is working. People can all see that gej never wanted the boko haram menace to end any time soon.

God bless idris deby
God bless osibanjo
God bless buhari jare

Gej and boko haram, your end is very near

Is this politics? whats the gain of lowering your country's flag and damning your president for a little Chad, all in the name of lying in desperation to rule?

You think this is the kind of mentality and calibre of a people Nigeria needs for a change? You are only deceiving yourselves. Nigerians are becoming wiser by the day...
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Mistermamus(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
I no trust dis man.. d same person DAT arraigned d ceasefire bh scam deal last yr with nig officials
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Missonas(f): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why is idriss Deby crying foul now if he had not received coperation from GEJ long before now? Why didn't he make dis public there are so many means of spreading such news these days.I mean why now? Good efforts so far

Nigerians are best known for 'medicine after death' remedy approach.It is sad to know that a lot could have been avoided if GEJ had worked with the Chadians.

We have heard countless times that Boko haram comprises more of chad terrorists we urge its government to check and ctrl its ple while we do ours
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by coldFLARES1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
mrmetoo1:

You made a mistake... I think you meant "jailed". I realize "h" and "j" are next to each other on the keyboard so I understand your mistake.

They let this evil fester for years and now are springing into action because of election, that's worse evil than what Boko Haram has been doing.
Jonathan deserves no less treatment than an elongated jail term at the Hagues for abdicating his responsibility for the security of citizens, and being criminally complicit in the death of over 13000 citizens during the reign of the Boko Haram terror.

To further insult our sensibilities, he connived with his party, appendage parties, security forces to plot a coup on our electoral system by forcing a rescheduling of elections so they can make political capital from a violence they have stoked and deliberately allowed to fester.

Kontunu, we shall adequately brief our incumbent coming president, as Mama Piss would say it
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by blackhope: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
ufumes:
Who is newsrescure? Sounds so much like a "political" news site? I wonder why it made front page? Even almighty saharareporter never talk this kind news? I don't think newsrescue.com is reputable enough for me to believe its story... I DON'T BELIEVE THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Here is where newsrescue got the news from :- reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/03/us-nigeria-violence-chad-insight-idUSKBN0LZ0DS20150303
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am really ashamed of my president.

Tufiakwa!
have you heard from him?if what the former said it d truth or not...lets kip our hands cross u say dat if u dnt hear frm him or his excuse is not encouraging and baselex
MzJackBaueress:

Tufiakwa!
have you heard from him?if what the former said it d truth or not...lets kip our hands cross u say dat if u dnt hear frm him or his excuse is not encouraging and baselex
MzJackBaueress:

Tufiakwa!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Scholes007(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
if this is true...then chad is really playing with fire... ***by the way a president cant say such***...chad should watch their utterances cause it may harm the relationship of Nigeria with chad even after this adminstration, if chad has become so proud of a help they render then they should be relieves of their help period
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Pennywise(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
Jonathan was a mistake from day one. If he loves Nigeria and wish to stop further unnecessary deaths and degeneration of the Nigerian state, he should resign. Every day he spends in aso rock diminish our chances of recovery as a nation.

Chad should have in their economic interest proceeded with their goals unhindered and see if Jonathan would dare bomb them.

What did we do to deserve one like this?
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by light004: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
I think, chad is only acting out a script. we have done more for this country that the current blackmail that they are trying to do. There comments including that of their President fall short of what is expected of any civilized society. I understand that they are closer to the people in the North and may be more sympathetic to them than the people in the south part of Nigeria. All these are just propaganda which will destroy the good relationship between both countries. We understand that Nigeria is the envy of its neighbours and it's so unfortunate that while over the years Nigeria has provided critical support to these countries in terms of financial, human resources but now that we need them to extend an helping hand of support to Nigeria, they are desperately trying to ridicule our country before the international community.
It's truly sad that fellow Nigerians are happy with what is going on and cannot see the need to come together and condemn these acts against their nation. It's an international conspiracy to ridicule the Jonathan's administration to label him incompetent and also an accompli in the boko haram saga but it's not only Jonathan that's being ridicule but the entire nation. it's truly sad. Nigerians wake up and fight for the dignity of your nation.

The big question, I keep asking myself is what is President Jonathan's offence and who did he offence? Nigerians stand as one and defense the dignity of your nation. Let stop exposing or ridiculing our Nation to the rest of the world no matter the issue. Jonathan's regime cannot be said to be worse than the Military regimes such as, IBB, Abacha, and the likes. We may fail to appreciate some of the good works the government has done but we must stop painting our Nation bad in the eyes of the international community.

Chad is no match to Nigeria any day, anytime. Wake up guys!!!!!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Shiifi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nairaland Forum
Welcome, Shiifi(m): Edit Profile / Shared With Me(171) / Followed Topics(11081) / FB / Shares(1) / MT / Following(2245) / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1322639 members, 1918105 topics. Date: Friday, 06 March 2015 at 03:58 PM / Logout(all)

I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby - Politics - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (7198 Views)
President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader / Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)
I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by legendsilver(m): 7:50am
Chadian president Idriss Deby has claimed that Chad unilaterally decided upon the much celebrated committed war against Boko Haram this January, the resolute action not being the decision of Nigeria’s Jonathan and with the Nigerian president even stalling the process at every turn.
Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan had claimed that after five years of tolerating the sect that killed thousands, he finally this January embarked on the serious effort to defeat Boko Haram to make him more electable and to allow voting in occupied territory; however the Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
Quoting from Reuters’ report:
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
But for a country proud to be a major African power, it would be an embarrassment to President Goodluck Jonathan as he seeks reelection for a smaller nation to tackle Nigeria’s security problems, diplomats say.
Chad has been ready to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.
We turned back because Nigeria did not authorise us to go any further,” army spokesman Colonel Azem Bermandoa said.
But the Chadians say there have been no joint operations between the two forces.
Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram.
Nigeria’s military spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade Wednesday denied the Chadian claims of Nigeria stalling Chadian aggression against the terrorists, stating that the Nigerian side has no qualms with the Chadians but leads the mission to liberate the nation.
The revelations from Chad appear to be fueling distrust, suspicion and tensions between Nigeria and its neighbors and dis-credits the leader of Africa’s most populous nation and a nation that was prior credited as having one of the best armies in Africa.
President Jonathan is yet to react to Chad’s claims of the small country having been unilaterally behind the the drive to liberate Nigeria from the grasp of Boko Haram.
After Chad engaged Boko Haram in Dikwa, Nigeria chased Chad out with the excuse that the Nigerian side planned to drop bombs on Boko Haram in Dikwa. Chad later claimed Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” escaped at Dikwa with the Nigerian intervention, and Chad’s president personally warned Shekau that the Chadians knew where he went to and will soon get him.

Source; www.newsrescue.com
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by xpac01: 7:54am
Hmmm, I fear for my dear Nation if GEJ should be re-elected. God save Nigeria.
(Quote) (Report) 114 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by legendsilver(m): 7:57am
I know God has a plan we are yet to understand. Just as he did to SUAL in the bible, so will he do to GEJ
(Quote) (Report) 22 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by kastonkastrol: 8:04am
may God bless chadian army jare... They are doing what our military failed to do in 6 good years. And some silly empty heads will tell me to vote for gej because he is working. People can all see that gej never wanted the boko haram menace to end any time soon.

God bless idris deby
God bless osibanjo
God bless buhari jare

(Quote) (Report) 100 Likes (Like) 5 Shares (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by HURUCHI: 8:04am
xpac01:
Hmmm, I fear for my dear Nation if GEJ should be re-elected. God save Nigeria.

Indeed
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by opiaoku: 8:09am
legendsilver:
I know God has a plan we are yet to understand. Just as he did to SUAL in the bible, so will he do to GEJ

Just as he did to ahab in Bible so will he do to the illiterate terrorist general Buhari
(Quote) (Report) 12 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by omokoladele(m): 8:09am
God bless Nigeria

Otueke is calling!!!
(Quote) (Report) 41 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Ikwokrikwo: 8:10am
This newsrescue website tells blatant lies.
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by opiaoku: 8:10am
kastonkastrol:

God bless idris deby
God bless osibanjo
God bless buhari jare

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
(Quote) (Report) 11 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:14am

Tufiakwa!
(Quote) (Report) 63 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by otr1(m): 8:15am
Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.
We know this when your Army carried out military strike against the sect without the consent of our Army. We know GEJ is clueless, lacks the will and courage to be responsible for the success recorded in the past few weeks. Thanks for showing him how a C-i-C should react to issues bordering on security and socio-economy of the nation he presides over.
Jonathan sucks. *spits*
(Quote) (Report) 32 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by IbnSultaan(m): 8:18am
I pledge 2 Nigeria
my country, 2 remove JONATHAN & SAMBO.
To be gentle,loyal on election day
(Quote) (Report) 37 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by ayokellany: 8:18am
Jonathan's govt is a government Of the thieves by the thieves & for the thieves only,(Thiefocracy). God said "thou shall not steal" GEJ the Devil declared stealing is not corruption n supervised these stealing after he killed his kinsmen NSA Azzazi for confessing the PDP is boko haram
(Quote) (Report) 28 Likes (Like) (Share)

Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Segunod(m): 8:18am
Some people wil start accusing President Deby of being an APC supporter...
(Quote) (Report) 27 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by TeamSimple(m): 8:23am
Imagine Chad president..nigeria has turned 2 for 5naira chewing gum.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by OREMUSSANCTUS(m): 8:26am
The commander-in-chief of d nation shld be hailed for taking a bold step and living up to his promise of destrying boko haram in 6 weeks. Sai jonathan!
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Igwe9(m): 8:30am
Fabricated news.
Liars would rather believe the news than all the posts on the efforts of our own Nigeria army they've seen so far.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by cyril83(m): 8:30am
Somebody should tell me why the likes of alex badeh and chris olukolade had not resigned, what are these failures still doing in the military if not to sabotage and ruin every efforts made to destroy the insurgents.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by eliment(m): 8:32am
GEJ is a complete failure
(Quote) (Report) 18 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by GboyegaD(m): 8:34am
Waiting to read what his apologists has to say about this. GEJ is an extreme weakling.
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by cyril83(m): 8:36am
Igwe9:
Fabricated news.
Liars would rather believe the news than all the posts on the efforts of our own Nigeria army they've seen so far.

what efforts ? Nigerian army has been on this for years yet no success recorded. What you guyz failed to understand is, Nigerian army has been demoralised by so called politicians.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by Harryzon(m): 8:37am
I wonder the kinds of people we are, believing Everything we read about GEJ

Our gallant men needs our support o we shouldnt be praising another army and criticized our own, instead, we praise both at d same time
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by asadike(f): 8:38am
Mo ti gbo. Thk u
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by edo3(m): 8:38am
Ahh jonah!
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by cyril83(m): 8:39am
GboyegaD:
Waiting to read what his apologists has to say about this. GEJ is an extreme weakling.

Too weak to be chairman of a local govt.
(Quote) (Report) 10 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by omenka(m): 8:40am
With Nigeria as a sovereign nation

I think this man is lying.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by seunfly: 8:42am
GboyegaD:
Ohooooo! Opposition has paid him to paint our presido bad.
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by cyril83(m): 8:43am
Harryzon:
I wonder the kinds of people we are, believing Everything we read about GEJ

Our gallant men needs our support o we shouldnt be praising another army and criticized our own, instead, we praise both at d same time

Nigerian army has allowed itself to be ridiculed. It has rated money over riffle.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by kernel504(m): 8:43am
I may like Jonathan, but then, it doesn't stop me from saying the truth. I believe Idris, because l've asked these questions over and over again, why couldn't Nigeria Army combat Boko Haram till weeks ago?
Please, don't hurl insults... Simply be logical with your answers, thanks.
(Quote) (Report) 15 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by hifaif(m): 8:46am
legendsilver:
Chadian president Idriss Deby has claimed that Chad unilaterally decided upon the much celebrated committed war against Boko Haram this January, the resolute action not being the decision of Nigeria’s Jonathan and with the Nigerian president even stalling the process at every turn.
Nigeria’s Goodluck Jonathan had claimed that after five years of tolerating the sect that killed thousands, he finally this January embarked on the serious effort to defeat Boko Haram to make him more electable and to allow voting in occupied territory; however the Chadians have said that this real war against the terrorists was decided upon unilaterally by Deby in reaction to Boko Haram obstructing Chad’s trade routes with Nigeria and the economy of the landlocked nation.
But for a country proud to be a major African power, it would be an embarrassment to President Goodluck Jonathan as he seeks reelection for a smaller nation to tackle Nigeria’s security problems, diplomats say.
Chad has been ready to press deep into territory controlled by the Islamist group but Nigeria refused to let them.
We turned back because Nigeria did not authorise us to go any further,” army spokesman Colonel Azem Bermandoa said.
But the Chadians say there have been no joint operations between the two forces.
Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram.
Nigeria’s military spokesperson, General Chris Olukolade Wednesday denied the Chadian claims of Nigeria stalling Chadian aggression against the terrorists, stating that the Nigerian side has no qualms with the Chadians but leads the mission to liberate the nation.
The revelations from Chad appear to be fueling distrust, suspicion and tensions between Nigeria and its neighbors and dis-credits the leader of Africa’s most populous nation and a nation that was prior credited as having one of the best armies in Africa.
President Jonathan is yet to react to Chad’s claims of the small country having been unilaterally behind the the drive to liberate Nigeria from the grasp of Boko Haram.
After Chad engaged Boko Haram in Dikwa, Nigeria chased Chad out with the excuse that the Nigerian side planned to drop bombs on Boko Haram in Dikwa. Chad later claimed Boko Haram leader, “Abubakar Shekau” escaped at Dikwa with the Nigerian intervention, and Chad’s president personally warned Shekau that the Chadians knew where he went to and will soon get him.

Source; www.newsrescue.com

Just how credible is this site?
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by legendsilver(m): 8:47am
Gej can deceive some few gullible people, but can never deceive the majority.

Sai Baba is now trending on twitter
Since the general came back
(Quote) (Report) 10 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby by cluelessgej: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
hifaif:

Just how credible is this site?
GEJ himself said he has boko haram in his cabnet. has he eliminated the boko guys in his cabnet? if not the gov will continue to dance around the political will to finally nail boko haram's coffin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.