Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (29798 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Alleged Tinubu-buhari Rift: ‘I Will Name Them One After The Other’ – Oba Akiolu / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by ochejoseph(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has maintained that its followers will still vote for the party, even if, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, shows a video of its leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, robbing the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.

This was according to a tweet by the party on its handle, @APCNigeria, attributed to an unknown Ibadin, which stated that, ” Even if PDP shows a video of Tinubu and Buhari on AIT robbing the Central Bank of Nigeria, it won’t change our minds. Too late – Ibadin”.

The tweet which was published on Thursday, 5th March at 12:21 AM, has generated over four hundred (400) retweets and fifty five (55) favourites while some followers have berated the content, others have identified with it.

In what seems to be a jibe to the documentaries on Buhari and Tinubu aired on some television stations in the country, the party added that “If the PDP had spent the money they are wasting on bribing media houses and buying PVCs on infrastructure, they would have seen what to campaign with”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/even-if-pdp-shows-video-of-tinubu-buhari-robbing-cbn-nigerians-will-vote-us-apc/#sthash.GHJx1B1K.dpuf

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by YouthsPC0: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Everything!

But we are not surprised at all

The Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently covers 46Km at a cost of $475 Million or N71.2B.

The Abuja - Kaduna light rail will commence operation in March 2015 covering 180Km built at a cost of $500 Million or N80B.

The completion date of the Port Harcourt Mono Rail project is unknown. It covers 4Km and has gulped $1.2 Billion or N180B.

The completion of the Lagos Blue Light Rail project is unknown. It covers 57Km and has consumed $1.39 Billion or N208B.

Nigerians know who the thieves are...

192 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Ikwokrikwo: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Lalasticlala seun obinoscopy can you do something about this?

5 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by eleojo23: 8:10am On Mar 06, 2015
This is another reason to question this 'change' that they are talking about.

So they think Nigerians are stup.id?
They are wrong. People are not that dumb.
The only ones who will still go ahead to support thieves are the few robots who have been programmed to type 'Sai APC' (even if they rob them blind) and "Change".
If you ask them what manner of change, they have no answer rather they will reply with another statement which they have been programmed to use in extreme cases of questioning and that is "Anything but GEJ/PDP"
Really?
Anything but GEJ even if it's something worse?

Only robots think that way (oops! I forgot, robots can't think!)

211 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet.
Jonathan and EFCC should arrest Tinubu if he is actually corrupt. You do not bring a culprit to book by making a propaganda out of him.
That shows Jonathan is clueless!

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
true..... Nigerians have already decided and nothing can change the hurricane of change.. I will advice PDP to stop wasting their time and stolen money.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Trailblazer1(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Thugs will soon come in to shout change, I pity dem future and generations!
Apc has succeeded in collecting change chanters stars, dey now useless, even if apc say dem(thugs) parents re mad, dey will shout saibabasiababa. Useless souls!
"Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed suppoerters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!"

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by helpee(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
And if patience Jonathan says buhari is brain dead now they will be shouting. It means APC has turned her followers to mumu. How much did we steal that you are talking? Even if we loot CBN our foolish followers will keep shouting sai buhari and jagban. So Jonathan is right, how much did nwobodo steal....he is a learner compared to what buhari godfather....tinubu stole. now they are eyeing the central bank....God no go gree

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Trailblazer1(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan and EFCC should arrest Tinubu if he is actually corrupt. You do not bring a culprit to book by making a propaganda out of him.

What would be your reaction if he's arrested undecided

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
What a great "CHANGE"...

**spits**

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by TeamSimple(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Its satirical coz dey know it can't happen..But I know some e-mouse will come here and criticise the tweet on its surface. Waiting for them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Built2last: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2015
It is noteworthy that no APC chieftain or supporter has said the documentary is a lie

they just want it off the air.

Ameachi has gotten a wind that his documentary is being produced and the guy is panting.

is this a new way of exposing the loothery and thiefry of our rulers. take not, rulers not leaders cos they are not leading.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

my reaction is irrelevant. Jonathan and EFCC should get him arrested and don't wait for Buhari to do so.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Don't mind them! They are all hypocrites. If he's arrested and prosecuted now, you will hear all manner of trash and they will tag it propaganda..

If I were GEJ and I win this election, immediately after 29th May, I will start probing all these corrupt officials. I will pause any project or agenda and face corrupt officials so that they will know that "silence" doesn't entail "cluelessness"

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Trailblazer1(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
please,kindly define cluelessness undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by AJOT99(m): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2015
APC! Are u that desperate?

32 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2015
The Tweet belongs to the Guy with d name under

2 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by dridowu: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2015
What stop PDP and AIT from prosecuting Tinubu , if all what they claim are true ? The last time i check, pdp are FG since 1999 meaning they control the all the unit that can prosecute Tinubu successfully. Fvck Pdp and Ait

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by otukpo(f): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Na the youth own dey wori me pass.

27 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by blackjack21(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
I HAVE DECIDED

You can go and die!

08:39:06
Fri, Mar 6, 2015

20 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by buskie13(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2015
APC...party of old witches n dirty personalities...

they now have their eyes on d CBN

lie lie...

APC papa left balls

GEJ till 2019

#TEAM_FRESH_AIR

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by gratiaeo(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
APC has morons as it supporters

30 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by omenka(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2015
otukpo:
Na the youth own dey wori me pass.
You should be more worried about your brother that has been promising you Apa state for 16 years while robbing you blind.

Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The Tweet belongs to the Guy with d name under

No! It belongs to to APC because APC adopted the message and posted it on their handle. That statement speaks volume of what/who APC supporters are.

I've seen one saying that even if he's shown Buhari, Tinubu, and all APC heads in a meeting with Shekau, it won't change his mind. He has decided. That same callous statement received several likes.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by alaoeri: 9:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
please,kindly define cluelessness undecided
Clueslessness simply means Jonathan. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by francizy(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:

Clueslessness simply means Jonathan. undecided

F9 angry

Simple question you couldn't answer correctly. Is this the change you people want to give us? F9 change? undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by hayoakins(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2015
From the tweet, it's obvious that APCnigeria only echoed a followers' resolution

#CHANGE2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Akshow: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm beginning to wonder if APC usually disconfigure some peoples brain before they allowed to join as supporters.

Politics apart, I expect every sane Nigerian and more or less a Lagosian to be ashamed of the thief called Tinubu but the reverse is the case
If u satanist are not ashamed of badluck, tell me why an apc should be ashamed of tinubu. blooooody hypocrites

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by Djicemob: 9:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Even if APC is bokoharam some people would still support them

9 Likes

Re: Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds by smartcount002: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2015
APC, party of hypocrites and desperate mean men. cry embarassed

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.