Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State (1136 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Senator Ndume Defeats Ahmed Lawan In Mock Election For Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2015
I could not express my joy when I found my state was chosen among others to run mock elections. Yours truly will be on ground to report events as they happen.

Already, today is a no work day in Delta state to enable people collect their Permanent Voter Cards massively.

I will report via texts only while events are on going but take pictures which I will later upload.

Wish me luck and I hope I do not get beaten by thugs because as e be so eye de red grin
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2015
allright. Enjoy!
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2015
diluminati:
allright. Enjoy!
I hope I do
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by experimentist: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Mock GEJ in this mock election. Show them what is to come on the 28th
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2015
experimentist:
Mock GEJ in this mock election. Show them what is to come on the 28th
I do not want to be partisan but we all know what's up. Tomorrow will form the basis for news for the whole of next week.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by ishiamu(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Will be appreciated
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
ishiamu:
Will be appreciated
Thank you.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
blink182:
I could not express my joy when I found my state was chosen among others to run mock elections. Yours truly will be on ground to report events as they happen.

Already, today is a no work day in Delta state to enable people collect their Permanent Voter Cards massively.

I will report via texts only while events are on going but take pictures which I will later upload.

Wish me luck and I hope I do not get beaten by thugs because as e be so eye de red grin

[color=#99000] Becare ooh, those boys in the creek employed by politicians are more dangerious than a bipper, I know dem like the back of my palm, do not go about with camera, do it with secrecy, I wish you all the best.[/color]
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

[color=#99000] Becare ooh, those boys in the creek employed by politicians are more dangerious than a bipper, I know dem like the back of my palm, do not go about with camera, do it with secrecy, I wish you all the best.[/color]
Why do you think I said I will not be posting images immediately, I might not even post at all for security reasons because the politicians in my vicinity are scared to their bones and will do all possible to ensure no positive result comes out from tomorrow's exercise.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by wemmieslim(f): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Good move,God be with you.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
wemmieslim:
Good move,God be with you.
Amen.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by doctokwus: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=blink182 post=31355596 reasons because the politicians in my vicinity are scared to their bones and will do all possible to ensure no positive result comes out from tomorrow's exercise.[/quote]
I wonder y no one seems to be taking this well known plot into consideration. PDP has suddenly publicly stated its not against the use of card readers and PVC again,contrary to what is well known.
The simple reason is as u stated,they are getting set to frustrate the mock polls tomorrow so that different sponsored groups wud come out and use that as evidence against its use.
I honestly expect d mock elections to be full of hiccups in many areas and that's just enemies of free/fair elections are after.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by doctokwus: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
blink182 post=31355596 re[b:
asons because the politicians in my vicinity are scared to their bones and will do all possible to ensure no positive result comes out from tomorrow's exercise.[/b]
I wonder y no one seems to be taking this well known plot into consideration. PDP has suddenly publicly stated its not against the use of card readers and PVC again,contrary to what is well known.
The simple reason is as u stated,they are getting set to frustrate the mock polls tomorrow so that different sponsored groups wud come out and use that as evidence against its use.
I honestly expect d mock elections to be full of hiccups in many areas and that's just enemies of free/fair elections are after.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
doctokwus:

You are very right, I just hope others will join me to report their states.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by chukel(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
its mock accreditation and not mock election
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
chukel:
its mock accreditation and not mock election
Oh, you mean we will only be accredited and it ends there. I Thought as much, I've been asking around and nobody is aware of the exercise.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just seeing this info now o. I will prepare myself then for this first process. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2015
It is D day and soldiers have been blowing their sirens endlessly. I have some chores to conclude before I eventually go out. If I do not like what I see, I am returning home.
Re: I Will Be Reporting The Mock Election Live From Delta State by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2015
I think it is a no show, only one local government per state is being used and I am ot in the chosen local government in my state.

(1) (Reply)

Facts On Nigeria Under President Goodluck Jonathan / Lai Mohammed Ordered Apc Supporters To Disobey Igp / People In Buhari's Home Town Wash Their Roads After GEJ Pays A Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.