Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Which Other Presidential Candidate Do You Know Besides GEJ And GMB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Other Presidential Candidate Do You Know Besides GEJ And GMB? (545 Views)

A Rare Pic Of President Jonathan And GMB Rocking Sandals. / Please, I Need To Know The Other Presidential Candidates Out There!!! / Meet The Other Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Other Presidential Candidate Do You Know Besides GEJ And GMB? by manitobor(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
It just occurred to me that I really don't know any other presidential candidate besides these two and their much publicized campaign. There are probably a dozen other presidential candidates from as many political parties. Why don't we hear anything about their campaigns and manifesto?

No doubt some of these other candidates are more qualified than these two well known contenders but it's a pity than none of them will garner more than 2 percent of the total votes cast. Why is that we are all fixated on GEJ and GMB? Why not give any one of the dark Horses a chance?

Which other candidate do you really know?
Re: Which Other Presidential Candidate Do You Know Besides GEJ And GMB? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mr Ibu

(1) (Reply)

Picture: General Buhari Visits Shehu Shagari Today At Sokoto / Jonathan, Declare Your Asset / What If It Was Yaradua vs Buhari ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.