Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. (3355 Views)

"Buhari Not Sick, Only Exhausted By Problems Affecting Nigerians" - Abu Ibrahim / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2015
It's been errorneously been said that the physical look of the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, which is thin, is as a result of a sickness. This lie is being spread by supporters of the PDP who have, rather than publicizing their candidate, Goodluck Jonathan, chosen to attack the retired general. Buhari is by nature thin, not sick. He remains the only politician and soldier I know that has not changed in his look, without a protruding belly.
Here are pictures as proof.
1. In the first one, taken during the Civil War (1967-1970) when he was in his mid 20's, he was the Commanding Officer of the 2 Battalion of the Nigerian Army.
2. In the second one, he was the Head of State (1983-1985).
3. In the third one, he is the APC presidential candidate in 2014/15.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
That thinness is unnatural. The man is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2015
I think this should be on the frontpage as it would educate the kids and neutrals on the physical aspect of GMB
It will also throw light on the shameful pdp propaganda and open the eyes of neutrals and enemies alike

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

This one is hatred, no longer objectivity talking
please dont be a joke, i hope you had basic education while growing up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
If Buhari can be encouraged to stop drinking human blood, he MIGHT regain his lost weight, but he could also die if prevented from enjoying his favorite drink of virgin's blood.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Cc: Seun, Lalasticala, Ishilove, OAM4J, Omenka, Berem, IbnSultaan, Ilugunboy, Obiagelli, PassingShot.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:
If Buhari can be encouraged to stop drinking human blood, he MIGHT regain his lost weight, but he could also die if prevented from enjoying his favorite drink of virgin's blood.
This one is hatred. You are not been objective.
You know you are doing no good to gej's image by insulting GMB when the evidence is right infront of you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by reborn1: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2015
[s]
PapiWata:
[/s]

Jakumo, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Please correct the title to lean and not thin.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by clevvermind(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2015
It is the innocent people he has killed in the past that is haunting him now. That is why he is that way. The man is a bloody killer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
I now understand why they said that Buhari was unable to carry a machine gun. He weighs less than the gun. General my ass.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
This man is dying..Jesus Christ!!!

But APC people are wicked o...chaiii

NAIRALANDERS LET'S TAKE A DAY OUT AND PRAY FOR BUHARI.....HE SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE!

I SPEAK LIFE TO BUHARI....EVERY CANCER IN HIM MUST DIE IN JESUS NAME....
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by clevvermind(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
I now understand why they said that Buhari was unable to carry a machine gun. He weighs less than the gun. General my ass.
gringrin
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Tundenoni(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by lilflipnerd: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:
u deserve two weeks ban for this.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Please correct the title to lean and not thin.

Thanks.
Done.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by deskossy(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Na lepa like me o...make una free am
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Done.
is that how you spell "Lean"?

Btw,the meaning of Lean:

Lean is the adjective used for someone who is fit and healthy. It is the opposite of fat and is used mostly for people with athletic body.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by wemmieslim(f): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2015
The people's General,
My favorite presidential candidate,
The bringer of CHANGE we clamour,
March is the month,
Our month of complete liberation from corruption,

March is for Buhari/Osinbajo

#Ihavedecided!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
The propaganda of PDP about APC and the General is not accorded more attention by sensible people than the attention deserving of "noise" because that is what it is - noise.

GMB has challenged them to a race but they have shamelessly avoided taking up the challenge.

Bunch of jokers they are!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is naturally a lanky man. He has always been since his childhood

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by igbeke: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari is not sick, but naturally lean;
How about this....?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by steppin: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lean ko, lanky ni!
Even old age na sickness.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
igbeke:
Buhari is not sick, but naturally lean;
How about this....?

Kai See tollo tollo neck. I go store this picture for later reference.

Kai See tollo tollo AIDS neck !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by omenka(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ OP, I don't think it is necessary doing this. People would stick to their own warped narrative no matter the truth you throw at them. Even if they appoint a doctor to screen the General and he returns with a clean prognosis, they would still stick to their dirt. It is just like the "I would make the country ungovernable" lie.

These guys are just who they are. It is useless trying to talk sense into them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fulani men are mostly skinny
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by itstpia99: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
He's fulani, they don't gain weight generally.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by tit(f): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
he has been suffering aids since them born am.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by gostudyeurope: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Thermythorpe(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
I prefer an older credible leader than a failed young president. Haters should better accept the love people have for d people's general or dey should go and die.... SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by knowledgeable: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see at first glance that Buhari is terminally sick. I feel for him as a human being, but when it comes to on how Nigeria can move forward, we should not play politics and cheapen a candidate life vis his health . In his own world, Buhari could be a strict islamist and an upright man, but put it in a different context, as fulani man, what comes to mind is " born to rule mentality", "culture of impunity", "fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian towns and villages". GEJ is clueless no doubt, but under GEJ, some things changed. Look at Lagos ( don't tell me it's an APC state cos is still under this government). Different sectors of the economy are all showing signs. GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 20 APC Members Set To Decamp To PDP / These People, Not Muslims Are Behind Southern Kaduna Killings - Dambazau / Rev King For President 2019 Poster Floods The Street (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.