Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. (3354 Views)

"Buhari Not Sick, Only Exhausted By Problems Affecting Nigerians" - Abu Ibrahim / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by tit(f): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
this thing na aids naw.
everybody can see it.
he contacted aids in 1964 when he went to fight in katanga.

we donts want aids man as president.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by nellyelitz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
You're right...na so Yaradua been lean naturally

GEJ till Buhari lean finish
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Feed Buhari eba everything he will still look like broom. Even add protein shake he will still look like that so i don't understand why his weight is an issue. This days slim looking is the best ladies love it but with a fat account.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:
If Buhari can be encouraged to stop drinking human blood, he MIGHT regain his lost weight, but he could also die if prevented from enjoying his favorite drink of virgin's blood.

You do know that you are growing up ba. Let your intelligence be more than your stupidity.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
slimfit1:

You do know that you are growing up ba. Let your intelligence be more than your stupidity.

This is what I get for trying to cover up the fact that Buhari is experiencing advanced stages of an AIDS infection that dates back to the heady times when as a young man, Buhari buggered domestic livestock with reckless abandon, under the moonlight in the paddock of his family's village farm amid the desert dunes of the Chad Republic.

It was not necessary for the online world to learn the true reason for Buhari's corpse-like appearance of recent, but on second thoughts the truth always emerges in the fullness of time anyway, so hey, ffuck it. Buhari is dying of INCURABLE AIDS, and that is a fact known to many.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:

This is what I get for trying to cover up the fact that Buhari is experiencing advanced stages of an AIDS infection that dates back to the heady times when as a young man, Buhari buggered domestic livestock with reckless abandon, under the moonlight in the paddock of his family's village farm amid the desert dunes of the Chad Republic.

It was not necessary for the online world to learn the true reason for Buhari's corpse-like appearance of recent, but on second thoughts the truth always emerges in the fullness of time anyway, so hey, ffuck it. Buhari is dying of INCURABLE AIDS, and that is a fact known to many.

I rest my case I should not be found arguing with you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
slimfit1:

I rest my case I should not be found arguing with you!

Ha ha ha ha NOT BE FOUND ARGUING with me ha ha ha.

No you are FOUND. The damage is done. You DID argue, and that is now on record for the rest of all time.

I can erase the record of this terrible mistake you have made, but the process is cumbersome, highly technical and time consuming.

For you ONLY, a special introductory price of 500 Euros will expunge all errors, blunders, indiscretions, felonies and misdemeanors from your record, but this offer will not last. Call me for payment details.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha ha NOT BE FOUND ARGUING with me ha ha ha.

No you are FOUND. The damage is done. You DID argue, and that is now on record for the rest of all time.

I can erase the record of this terrible mistake you have made, but the process is cumbersome, highly technical and time consuming.

For you ONLY, a special introductory price of 500 Euros will expunge all errors, blunders, indiscretions, felonies and misdemeanors from your record, but this offer will not last. Call me for payment details.

This is a deliberate mistake animal.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
slimfit1:

This is a deliberate mistake animal.

Just wait until I finish this keg of palm-wine. I go drive you commot for internet pata-pata, never to come back. No let me vess today o.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:

Just wait until I finish this keg of palm-wine. I go drive you commot for internet pata-pata, never to come back. No let me vess today o.

You clearly don't know me
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
slimfit1:

You clearly don't know me

Relax dude. Nobody knows anybody here, and that is the beauty of ANONYMOUS forums.

I generally ignore rather than attack those that bore me, and you of course can feel free to do the same.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by slimfit1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
PapiWata:

Relax dude. Nobody knows anybody here, and that is the beauty of ANONYMOUS forums.

I generally ignore rather than attack those that bore me, and you of course can feel free to do the same.

Good to know that you know what is coming next take care.
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by PapiWata: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
slimfit1:

Good to know that you know what is coming next take care.

A nuclear bomb perhaps ?
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Rawani: 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
omenka:
@ OP, I don't think it is necessary doing this. People would stick to their own warped narrative no matter the truth you throw at them. Even if they appoint a doctor to screen the General and he returns with a clean prognosis, they would still stick to their dirt. It is just like the "I would make the country ungovernable" lie.

These guys are just who they are. It is useless trying to talk sense into them.

Exactly. Its like talking to a wall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by stronger: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
This thread is unnecessary. it's like saying Water freezes because of a reduction in temperature.

Anyone with an IQ of at least 5 should know that that is Buhari's NORMAL STATURE!! There have been numerous pictures of him through the ages and he has always been thing nd some jokers suddenly expect him to be FAT in his old age? why are we taking those clowns seriously?

Please leave them to their folly. . no need to dignify their ignorance with a thread
Re: Buhari Is Naturally Lean, Not Sick. Pictures. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buhari's "tolo tolo" neck apart (which is quite troubling because yar adua also had that neck, alarms were sounded back then but the same perennial fulani a..ss lickers mounted the same strong defence back then. ..well we know how that ended), it is my firm belief that only enemies of Nigeria would want Buhari to take over from a youthful modern (even if a little corrupt) GEJ.
Under GEJ Nigeria is developing.
Every country that wants to develop must allow some level of inflation..
and every country that wants to develop must allow some level of corruption,
they are both part of economic growth.
Buhari will send us back to stone age
and scare away local investors in his clueless attempt to "fight kwarapshian".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Gov Fashola Inspects Apapa Amusement Park / How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos – Tyrano Tsunami. / "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.