Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask (3731 Views)

Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos / Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Sexy Curves In Grey Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Lakeshizu(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Liam Scholes, 11, arrived at Sale High School, Greater Manchester dressed as Christian Grey from the erotic novel, wearing a suit and holding cable ties and an eye mask. But teachers failed to see the funny side and phoned his mother Nicola - who is herself a primary school teacher - to tell her the outfit was inappropriate. Children were encouraged to dress as literary characters for global event. Schoolboy decided to go dressed as Christian Grey from erotic novel, But the costume angered teachers, who banned him from class photo. Mother says the school over-reacted and the costume was a bit of fun. She insisted Grey is 'one of the most famous book characters in years'.

Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Mariojane(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
ok
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Saw dis shiit on bbc world news & tot it was xtremely bizzare
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Theflint1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lol silly shiiiiit ...but his parents are being unfair to the kid though.
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Fineboi2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Dis film is kinda scary
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
I wil see this movie when I am less busy. Right now I am busy with 2 crates of green.
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by amokeme(f): 2:29am On Mar 07, 2015
well iv seen the movie.. over hyped as usual..

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 07, 2015
amokeme:

So a friend told me..he was even begging me not to waste a dime for the ticket. embarassed

I really wanna watch this hype o angry

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by amokeme(f): 3:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

So a friend told me..he was even begging me not to waste a dime for the ticket. embarassed

I really wanna watch this hype o angry
I saw it for free.. grin well its everywhere here (trust students naw) and your friend is correct
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
amokeme:
I saw it for free.. grin well its everywhere here (trust students naw) and your friend is correct

I nor want am free...I wun must go the cinema and with babe of course wink
I want to wear the shoes and see what's driving people crazy cool
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Lakeshizu(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Kizmarty:

I nor want am free...I wun must go the cinema and with babe of course wink
I want to wear the shoes and see what's driving people crazy cool
the one I have is unedited....It not good for viewing cos it contains in appropriate sex scenes
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Lakeshizu:

the one I have is unedited....It not good for viewing cos it contains in appropriate sex scenes

En
Iffa hear!
Na im go make sense pass cool
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by Lakeshizu(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
amokeme:
I tend to agree with you for the overhyped part, but on the flip side, there are Guys like Christian Grey. Curiously, I had to google the BSDM tin. cheesy cheesy.
Re: Schoolboy Dressed In Fifty Shades Of Grey Outfit With Cable Ties And An Eye Mask by jimohibrahim(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2015
wrong choice boy..

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Buys Her 1 Year Old Son A Range Rover Evogue [photo] / Odutola Richer Than Maduka By A Long Shot / SEE The P!cture This L@dy Se-nt To H-er Fr!end’s B0yfr!end

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.