Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter (48135 Views)

Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Tiwa Savage's Son And Annie Idibia's Daughter Relax Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by tosin400: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
AY's wife Mabel with her daughter rocked same outfit with Annie's daughter Isabella Idibia.

Lovely...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/ays-wife-and-daughter-rock-matching-outfit-with-annie-idibias-daughter/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by tosin400: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by kiddoiLL(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Nice interior colour..nothing consine me with pesin wife n d cloth d daughter wear

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by fkpboss: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
see this small children, dem never grow up dem dey wey this kind short clothes. if they con grow like this dem go con turn maheeda

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
THE TWO POSTER ON TOP MAH HEAD.....BE TALKING TO YOURSELFS
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by youngest85(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
daughters are ripe

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by amiibaby(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
Cool
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Clone2020(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
daughters are ripe

My guy you are a pedophile.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Phonefanatic: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yawns!!! Nairaland mods are short of FP topics
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Mskrisx(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ori mi jekin lowo ohhh cry

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by joshuamoses101(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
So they have settled eh,thats good o
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by DICKtator: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Kherry: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lovely girls nd beautiful mama

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
those girls aren't decently dressed to me......their laps is on display .....later they will be shouting rape

I no be paedophile oooh.....just airinq my opinion

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by ourchoice(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Money makes people beautiful, that's why we at Frankwealth have been doing our best to empower young Nigerians to become successful online and offline entrepreneurs!

Lovely kidssmiley
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by InfomejobsN: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Money is Good!

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by dauntless15(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ay with his face like punched akpu has this flawlessly beautiful wife? Money answereth all things indeed

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Utchgirl(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
daughters are ripe

Ripe ke

Yerima alert !

10 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by nnemmpi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
and so

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by DICKtator: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
daughters are ripe

Seriously, when did Yeahrealman join NL?

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by bodmas119(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
my head let me have money.......life is all about ego
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by bobo65(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Train ur child the way u want them to grow up

So when they grow it won't depart from them

The Bible has said it all
# lips sealed

5 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Iwonimi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Deir dress Deir headache

How this con turn to story?
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Elle277(f): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beautiful people!
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by sainty2k3(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
lovely kid but the dress ain't complete I blame the mum, she wore a trouser but left those girls laps exposed like that. I'm sure she's not giving her daughter the kind of morals her own mum handed over to her probably because of westernization

4 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by butanep(m): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beautiful pics... m$oney speaking...

God bless my hustle...
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wooow.... Abeg this AY wife no get younger sister? grin
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by eyinjuege: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lovely girls.
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by Jaymima(f): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Seen. Morals of the picture anyone?
Re: Mabel Makun And Daughter In Matching Outfit With Annie Idibia's Daughter by gebest: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
so which1 b ay dota nd whic 1 b 2face dota among d two?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo / Update: Man Without Limbs, Nick Vujicic Photo'd On Honeymoon With Wife In Hawaii / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.