Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. (801 Views)

Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by ayobase(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
He withdrew from GTBank ATM, Minna Branch.
32k was dispensed instead of 40K.
This happened on the 2nd of this month.

and for those that will start questioning the authenticity of this news, you can always go withdraw without counting. we will be here by God's grace to share white handkerchiefs and tissues when your time come.

He is still perambuling the bank o. he was told to check back on Monday. He should threaten them with his lawyer.

From fake notes to deductions.

I used to hold GTBank on high esteem. I still wanna believe it was a mechanical/counter error.

UBA customers, na true sey una be beneficiaries of this latest development also?

Re: Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Gej is working
Re: Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
i still won't cool
Re: Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by DaGC(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have never done the counting ish at the ATM, and for the many years that have gone by, I've never had a cause to. Its always accurate for me. cool
Re: Reason You Should Count The Dispensed Cash Before Leaving The ATM. by Bamss1: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
What if I count b4 leaving d ATM and d money isn't complete will I return d money back to the machine??

(1) (Reply)

PLS Help.. Help... The Duty Billed On Me By Nigerian Custom Is Outrageous. / Unbelievable:apple Buys Nigerian Born Chinedu Echeruo's Website For $1 Billion / Sterling Bank Launches MSME Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.