Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The New King!! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The New King!! (1609 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
After a few international titles... Figured it's time I get one in a Naija group

I know y'all won't let me Battle your best yet, but I've seen Mikuz battle on Insignia and he's nice but he can get that work but since I'm new, throw any body at me and I'll catch that body

Yo DarkRebel666...IDivine is here

All hail the New king!

2 Likes

Re: The New King!! by obesemf(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
mk i bag you?
Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'd like to see you try lil nigga
Re: The New King!! by obesemf(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
mikuz pls note, feed me this one after the tourney
Re: The New King!! by Illmayor(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2015
I divine...lolz gud to have u here ;DI

obesemf...errybdy u won bag, I bet 20k I divine will just do a quick walk over wen he face u so biko nor gee am quick fame here and don't forget my c/o just afta u slaughter thanos
Re: The New King!! by Pundad: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Illmayor:
I divine...lolz gud to have u here ;DI

obesemf...errybdy u won bag, I bet 20k I divine will just do a quick walk over wen he face u so biko nor gee am quick fame here and don't forget my c/o just afta u slaughter thanos

who says he would slaughter thanos? I told him not to underestimate liricyst....I saw an X men scheme from that cat & it was dope...yet obesemf went in with jokes. Smh. I bet he would underestimate thanos too....did you see his identity crisis bar against forap?
Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2015
Pundad:

who says he would slaughter thanos? I told him not to underestimate liricyst....I saw an X men scheme from that cat & it was dope...yet obesemf went in with jokes. Smh. I bet he would underestimate thanos too....did you see his identity crisis bar against forap?

I think Obe did his thing, although that's his first battle in Reading but it could easily have gone either ways, sometimes you just choose the wrong angle... It's all judges' prefence really, personally I prefer bars over jokes but humour is still a judging cata in most international battle groups, so like I said, it's all relative, they both came hard
Re: The New King!! by Pundad: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2015
IDivine1:

I think Obe did his thing, although that's his first battle in Reading but it could easily have gone either ways, sometimes you just choose the wrong angle... It's all judges' prefence really, personally I prefer bars over jokes but humour is still a judging cata in most international battle groups, so like I said, it's all relative, they both came hard

see....humour is very much good if you are good with it.... obese brought genetic lines. Fought on the table? arsenal line has been played for years...I'm angry cos I feel he is better than liricyst..at least in battle experience.
Re: The New King!! by Pundad: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2015
IDivine1:

https://www.nairaland.com/2165740/newbies-tourney-obesemf-vs-supermiy

https://www.nairaland.com/2159910/newbies-tourney-obesemf-vs-deepthoughts
Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2015
te author=Pundad post=31413435]

see....humour is very much good if you are good with it.... obese brought genetic lines. Fought on the table? arsenal line has been played for years...I'm angry cos I feel he is better than liricyst..at least in battle experience. [/quote]

Re: The New King!! by Pundad: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
yea obesemf would have won the bout if he continued with the steam he started with

Liricyst on the other hand is a suspicious cat. Against obesemf he seemed to stretch his verse a little maybe out of fear...but that's nuce not estimating anyone.
However, I don't know if this is a coincidence. ..its like he always makes his bar 3 very weak. Is he taunting his opponent? like dropping one weak bar and still going on to win. You spoke about how weak his 3rd bar was in d last battle..check his first battle here and see his 3rd bar

https://www.nairaland.com/2161104/newbies-tourney-liricyst-vs-heywhizzy
Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pundad:
yea obesemf would have won the bout if he continued with the steam he started with

Liricyst on the other hand is a suspicious cat. Against obesemf he seemed to stretch his verse a little maybe out of fear...but that's nuce not estimating anyone.
However, I don't know if this is a coincidence. ..its like he always makes his bar 3 very weak. Is he taunting his opponent? like dropping one weak bar and still going on to win. You spoke about how weak his 3rd bar was in d last battle..check his first battle here and see his 3rd bar

https://www.nairaland.com/2161104/newbies-tourney-liricyst-vs-heywhizzy

Hahaha, I just read it, you are absolutely correct... But I think it's a tactic, since y'all judge based on catas and not bar for bar, he conceals his weakest bar inside the verse and still makes his opener and closer tight cos they are part of the catas... He's a smart cat I'll give him that
Re: The New King!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
IDivine1:
After a few international titles... Figured it's time I get one in a Naija group

I know y'all won't let me Battle your best yet, but I've seen Mikuz battle on Insignia and he's nice but he can get that work but since I'm new, throw any body at me and I'll catch that body

Yo DarkRebel666...IDivine is here

All hail the New king!

welcome bro.. we would brawl during the holidays.. everyone's busy now...
get ready to die though cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Darkrebel666:

welcome bro.. we would brawl during the holidays.. everyone's busy now...
get ready to die though cheesy

Lol... Thanks fam, I'll be waiting
Re: The New King!! by liricyst(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
chai..these guys just dey talk about me like say i nor dey here.

Pundad i don't taunt opponents, its just a tactic to remedy starting weak n finishing strong or starting strong and finishing weak. I script to the criteria

1 Like

Re: The New King!! by IDivine1(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2015
liricyst:
chai..these guys just dey talk about me like say i nor dey here.

Pundad i don't taunt opponents, its just a tactic to remedy starting weak n finishing strong or starting strong and finishing weak. I script to the criteria

That's what I said

(1) (Reply)

GEOXPRESS VS DARK REBEL / •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• / Oldsync Vs Po-deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.