Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? (637 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? / Mothers, How Many Of You Still Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? by Pweetyradiance(f): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
I am yet to start having children but I get pissed when a child cries uncontrollably even when you try hard to make him or her stop crying. Sometimes it makes me cry too.
please mothers how do you cope with such a situation? fathers in the house you can contribute too, please don't be upset that I didn't use the word parents it's due to the fact that mums spend more time with their children unlike the fathers who are too busy trying to earn money to cater for the family. tanx.
Re: Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? by irunoko(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Since shes now a big girl, when I have used every thing to pet her and she won't let me hear word na to join in the crying.na so two of us will sit on the rug on the floor and hug each other and start crying. She does this particularly when she's about to sleep. Once she sleeps in my arms na to cry am straight to bed and attend to other things she didn't allow me attend to smiley
Re: Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
... to me I think only a woman has a softer heart for babies, a man will be like, ' take this child and make him to stop crying'
I feel like a Don when I rock a crying baby to sleep but for unnecessary cry, I'd feel like forgetting the baby in one room playing loud rock music.
the best is to bath the baby, don't rush it. take your time. so that after you are done, he sleeps off.
Re: Mothers How Do You Feel When Your Child Cries Uncontrollably? by taryour(f): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am so going to learn from this thread. Am in same situation and its so so annoying. My boys would win Gold medal if there were to be a crying contest.

Now am so used to their cry I just ignore.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Password Your Child Today: Must Read / HELP! Madwoman With 2yr Old Infant Living Dangerously Beside Railway In Agege. / The Problem Of Love In These Country Naija Is "Fantasy"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.