Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) (16053 Views)

Step Into The Future By Asa - Gtbank's Latest Theme Song / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / OFFICAL VIDEO: Asa - Satan Be Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by samson1515(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
The video no make sense

1 Like

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Seun:
What do you think about it?

nice video, nice concept
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by IVORY2009(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
emerged01:

and what do you think about it?

and what do you think about it too?
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by folabayo1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice video but am patiently waiting for airforce1 album grin
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Homguy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
redcliff:

what do YOU think about it?
what do you think about it?
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
samson1515:
The video no make sense

lol. why do you think so?
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by martineverest(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Asha and few other artiste re ones dat make me listen to nigerian music....lack of creativity and unprofessionalism is hindering nigeria entertainment from hitting world stage.....some ppl just vomit on studio and release it as song..............how many modern youth in naija knew angelique kidjo?,but her creativity has given her 2 grammies.
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by oshokay(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Loyalblak007:
I LOVE ASA

the question was.. "what do you think about it?"
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Loyalblak007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
oshokay:

the question was.. "what do you think about it?"
this is what happens wen you don't complete ur dose...smh
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Tunby(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
I don't like it.Someone else should have played the Satan role jare
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by iwezor1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some people haven't watched it o, jst booking space anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Ithee(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
I dont joke with that album #bed_of_stone. More vidz please!
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by jamesbawa(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
she dressed nd danced like a witch
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by kandiikane(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
I like asa but this song builds into near climax and instead of releasing it just flatlines. Very annoying as I was anticipating something from the buildup and did not get it.

Video is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Harmvirus(f): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cool
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kelklein:

meanwhile Aluta continua

Sai mai gaskiya!

This one go just dey deceive hinself Daily dey parade himself like presido...

1 Like

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by MuttleyLaff: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
What do you think about the video?

Seun:
What do you think about it?

redcliff:
what do YOU think about it?

Creepy black hat, black dress silhouette intro,
and an aura of a witch darting about but with a missing broom
Asa has "abinibi", but video's concept and ability get as it be
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by not4sure(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
chai
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by tomsugar(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
:DI like the video but she should have use a symbol of white clothes not black,or was she acting the part of satan
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by UNLEASHED(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
She's got class
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by AISHBAMBA: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by blank(f): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why o why did I waste my data?
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
I just love this lady!!!
AWESOME VIDEO

1 Like

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Sezua(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Loyalblak007:
I LOVE ASA
den u must love me since asa is my mother's aunt's brother's cousin!
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
tomsugar:
:DI like the video but she should have use a symbol of white clothes not black,or was she acting the part of satan
white wouldnt go with the dance...
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by MymothersKeeper(f): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2015
i can write better and sing better but Asa is better than me, for now. so I expect more angry
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Mordyb: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2015
And one nicumpup will tell me Nneka is even up to her level thunder fire devil btw is this one ballet or what
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Adeadelusi: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmm she only demonstrate the way they use to dance in their spiritual realm. Black over black hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Music And 2017 Hot Naija Worship Songs / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Song Of 2021? / Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.