Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) (16077 Views)

Step Into The Future By Asa - Gtbank's Latest Theme Song / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / OFFICAL VIDEO: Asa - Satan Be Gone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by joywendy(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Nigerians don't appreciate good things just two pages undecided

Anyways i love Asa but to be sincere i expected something better, like a story or something.

I don't get the concept, feels like the video was rushed and no time to think of something tangible. This reminds me of Sia's titanium video which was somehow off. Thank God i listen to that song before watching the video.

She tried but not impressed....

She should think of better concepts in the next video she's gonna do. I would like to see a good video of "dead again" and "society"
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2015
...and no choreography was needed that day.
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Benedictus90: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Thank God for Asa and people like TY Bello they would have classified all Naija musicians as lyricless
And someone like Brymo..
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Benedictus90: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2015
joywendy:
Nigerians don't appreciate good things just two pages undecided

Anyways i love Asa but to be sincere i expected something better, like a story or something.

I don't get the concept, feels like the video was rushed and no time to think of something tangible. This reminds me of Sia's titanium video which was somehow off. Thank God i listen to that song before watching the video.

She tried but not impressed....

She should think of better concepts in the next video she's gonna do. I would like to see a good video of "dead again" and "society"
She already did for dead again na
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by LordCenturion(m): 1:37am On Mar 07, 2015
redcliff:

what do YOU think about it?

What do u think about it?

1 Like

Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by mayibuye: 1:57am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by joywendy(f): 3:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Benedictus90:

She already did for dead again na

really?? shocked

link please smiley
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by ChiSun27(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Nothing much

I dey wait 4 Airforce1 ablum

Airforce1 ko abi ni...mek him dey dia dey mek mouth....no b Andyblaze dey make wave so? Even with all eem mumu.

But at times I wonda if Asa is a 9jirian...she has high class of it own...I jst cnt stp luvn dis lady.
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by chimoskyg(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Loyalblak007:
I LOVE ASA

Love her more than U do
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by redcliff: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2015
LordCenturion:

What do u think about it?

Lol
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by oshokay(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Loyalblak007:

this is what happens wen you don't complete ur dose...smh

at least I started... you haven't even started the herbs you were prescribed
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by daveP(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
I am think what i think i should think about what YOU EXPECT me to think while thinking is thinking on!!

(wipes hands with napkin)
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2015
No change of scenes.

I just went and watched Phyno's Yayo.
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by Loyalblak007(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2015
oshokay:

at least I started... you haven't even started the herbs you were prescribed
makes no sense.
is that the best you can do?
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by elipheleh(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2015
experimentist:
I mean, you.... What do you think?

And you what do you think about it
Re: 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'm not sure I understand what this video means...y she wearing black?..#would have preferred it as Audio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Best Nigerian-Foreign Collaboration? / Nairaland Audio Rap Cypher 2.0 (Darkrebel, Jreyez, Limerick) / (DOWNLOAD) Shawn Mendes X Zedd – Lost In Japan (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.