Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest (44677 Views)

Ladies Which Of These Wedding Dresses Would You Rock Proudly On Your Big Day / What Number Are You / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by sule5727: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Divineluv14:
None
if u say none na which one u stand for!!!
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by ALISMILE(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Any number 5 here is made for me? U can't be too slim for me? Am jus obsessed!
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Divineluv14(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Babie,let me choose for you.You are no 4.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by kelvinnn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
am the invincible woman
Cn i meet her
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Dammyjohn(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by DrAify(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Maybe you should open a thread for that
sold:
should create one for guys

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by DrAify(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
What's up patient tongue
emog17:
Hello Doctor smiley
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by sold(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
Maybe you should open a thread for that
whats your email
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by absilk(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
cry
3cycle:
2... BBand B
[sup][/sup][s][/s] smiley[b][/b]q
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by dmola(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not chubby and y do u want to know where i stay?
Hmmm yeah I no ur thick I mean I like it BBW.....wuld love to know U̶̲̥̅̊ in prsn thts y I want to know whr U̶̲̥̅̊ stay? I stay in lagos surulere to b precise ...
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by ayobase(m): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dyt:
Iyamu number 3

it is a lie joor.

look again. wink
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by gemini35(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
draify I like that shape
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
ayobase:

it is a lie joor.

look again. wink

Bobo mi to sure
I never reach nos 2 na
I still set oo
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by ifekemmie(f): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
team no 4. We rock grin

Same too
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by lyntiffany(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
kelvinnn:

Cn i meet her
yea of course, why not.
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Who IJAW girls dey AVOID number 1 for...?
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by babs01(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nneka123:
number 4. lol
u be no 5 joor
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by dunkem21(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Why you dey hide?
I am proudly 4 wink

I have confirmed it now. You might not like what I am about to say but I will still say it.

Kachi, I have noticed that you are keeping malice with Mizmycoli for some time now and I have been looking for a way to e-mediate ..and that's why I tagged both of you together. She carefully dodged mentioning you when she replied and you expertly skipped her mentions.

It pains me so much because I respect both of you to the moon and back on this forum and actually enjoy your girl..ish taunts, playful fights and weird comments. ..especially .. "searches my bag for otapiapia"

I am at loss as how to start reconciling two great minds and intellects; back in the days, we will drag the two to make their bodies hug, force them to call each other's name and watch them share one stick of kwilikwili.

Kachi, I don't really know why I chose to talk to you about this but find a way to spark the chemistry back ...

..else I would be left with no option but to tell Amefrica to drag you while Tallesty1 drags Mizmycoli for me to perform my professional kwilikwili ritual ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
pretydiva:
team no 4. We rock grin
yes we do wink
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:

I have confirmed it now. You might not like what I am about to say but I will still say it.

Kachi, I have noticed that you are keeping malice with Mizmycoli for some time now and I have been looking for a way to e-mediate ..and that's why I tagged both of you together. She carefully dodged mentioning you when she replied and you expertly skipped her mentions.

It pains me so much because I respect both of you to the moon and back on this forum and actually enjoy your girl..ish taunts, playful fights and weird comments. ..especially .. "searches my bag for otapiapia"

I am at loss as how to start reconciling two great minds and intellects; back in the days, we will drag the two to make their bodies hug, force them to call each other's name and watch them share one stick of kwilikwili.

Kachi, I don't really know why I chose to talk to you about this but find a way to spark the chemistry back ...

..else I would be left with no option but to tell Amefrica to drag you while Tallesty1 drags Mizmycoli for me to perform my professional kwilikwili ritual ..

Hahhahahahaha
Coliiiiiii

Are you see what I am see? grin
Lolssss
You're wrong__ so wrong @dunkem21
Instead make I beef Coli, make I start to worship amadioha or soponna.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by emog17(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
DrAify:
What's up patient tongue
Lol
I'm a 5th yr medical student.
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Well said bro. I think they both need to be flogged if you're right.
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by DrAify(f): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
Great..Where are you studying?
emog17:
Lol
I'm a 5th yr medical student.
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by kelvinnn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
yea of course, why not.
Is she on twitter? Or bbm?
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Hahhahahahaha
Coliiiiiii

Are you see what I am see? grin
Lolssss
You're wrong__ so wrong @dunkem21
Instead make I beef Coli, make I start to worship amadioha or soponna.

What's going on? I need explanation. I wouldn't have known this if dunkem21 didn't mention me. angry

Mizmycoli angry
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
Monie you're in Calgary? I'm a creep, I know. grin
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by missstella(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
#Team number5#
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Setaje(f): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
In between 2 and 3 grin
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amefrica:

What's going on? I need explanation. I wouldn't have known this if dunk-em21 didn't mention me. angry

Mizm-ycoli angry

lol
No mind am.
He is imagining strange things
Re: Ladies: Which Number Are You In This Picture? Be Honest by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lol
No mind am.
He is imagining strange things

Ok, it had better be so. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Social Media Ladies Show Us Their Faces Before And After Makeup / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.