Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. (693 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by teemanbastos(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
[b]1. The People who came to pray..
They'll be at the venue as early as
possible... And you see them
interceeding,even when the
program hasnt started.. They stay
awake throughout the programme and you wonder how they did
it..the conveners,pastors,'serious'
christians belong here.

2.The 'forced' people - These set of
people are angry and dnt wish to
attend but they have no choice...
They believe in enjoying sweetnight sleep than in one 'yeye' night vigil..dy are lyk 'abeg i
tok sae witch dy follow me 4rm village ' ... Most people who belong here are children of pastors
who dnt wana offend their
parents.

3.The phone/lamps chargers-
these set of people see every
opportunity in going to church to
charge.... Sumtyms you wonder
whether NEPA no dy exist for their
area... You'll see them bring lamps,phones,even laptops to
charge in the church.dey wunt 4qet to bring extension box sf..these people
usually find it difficult to pray/sleep
as their eyes are always fixed on their phones

4. The chatters,pingers..-na the
youths belong to this section...
Since they arent interested in the
vigil,dy bring their androids and
blackberries to liven themselves
up...since they dnt wana be seen as sleepmongers, they occupy their
time with pinginq,nairalandinq..u
con dy wonder who dy are
chatting with at that time of the
night.

5.The Toasters- If some people get
chance,they go still toast in heaven.
These set of people see night vigil
as an avenue to meet new babes
and talk overnight... Sum claim they
met their 'missing ribs' during night vigils .. Yet many young people...you meet them under the
dark of the night outside toasting
while prayer is going on..na God
go 4qive you o.. Researches show
that itz pastors' wards that do that
most.

6.The Children - their own is to
come,chat with fellow wards,
disturb their mummies for biscuits,golden morn ...then sleep and wake if film-showing is
an item on the vigil and sleep back when the film show ends i loved this and burged my mum to wake
me up during film shows when i was yyoung.. goodold days..

7. The sleepers-truly body no be wood at least, we must doze off durinq a vigil program but sum people dia own na die... Sum women wud be coming 4 a vigil program and be bringing bed..u con dy wonder weda na sleep dem kon sleep...many nairalanders belong heregrin grin sleepmongers association of nairaland SMAN.[/b]
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by valmunich(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
LOL... no list wey person no go see for this Nairaland oh grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by Ezemarcel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by richol(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
u can never fnd buhari dere so.................GEJ TILL BUHARI ATEENDS VIGIL
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by teemanbastos(m): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
8.The thieves- their own is to come and make gains especially when itz a mega vigil..but they watch the kind of churches they go.. Dem no dy near mountain of fire sha grin grin

9. The ushers- they are 'disturbants'... When you feel dizzy and wana rest..dem go jux appear dy embarass you, with their strong faces..their targets are mostly youths who ping and chat during vigils.. The youths hate them like shit.

10. The people who come to show how strong they are...they just come to show off that they won't bat an eyelid thruawt the programme... Sumtyms they bet.. Hehehe..guilty of this attimes.
Tho' their own na to dey check time if the pastor dun dey long.. They are d kind of people that will sleep frum 5am to 3pm after the vigil..then you'l begin to wonder.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by teemanbastos(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
cc: seun,lalasticlala,obinoscopy cool
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by mytime24(f): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Brb
Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
You're so observant fa.
But next time u go to a vigil, my dear,face your work oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Meet In The Night Vigil. by Mosjentle(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2015
11. Those that go to check what others do

op you belong here faa

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers From Niger And Chad Havetaken The Nigerian Town Of Damasak 4r Bokoharam / Concerning Change / See This Inspiring Writeup By Me, Am Just Learning So Correction Is Allowed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.