Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins (3717 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by Whois(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2009
javarules:

I put up an advertisement, aint commiting no felony

Phone section ain't a place for advertisement last warning or we charge u for extortion, nland got technology market, move ur thread there. Fullstop/gudnyt
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2009
now, how is he supposed to put food on his table?
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by ExInferis(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
@javarules

you must be pretty green in NL, a complete and utter noob. my many flame wars with more intimidating foes litter many sections, so your childish and pathetic attempts at rhyming are like paper darts hurled at a rock.

kiddo, the only reason i refrain from replying your jejune ramblings is because unlike you, i have substantial means of earning money without resorting to online scams.

and i do prefer to remain aloof when wussies come pecking.

so jibe away meaninglessly, insect, and i pray you keep getting the attention you so obviously crave from folks with more patience for suffering smegheaded idiots.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by javarules(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ex
Now look at who is talking
How many days does it take you to look up those words in the dictionary?
and for your information mr substantial means of income
try google for me, and u will be shocked

your foul tongue sure must get u flame war
how else can one like u survive without those tugs of war
and please can someone remind my inferis that this aint no english class
we are not moved by your show of meaninigless class

as for the darts, rocks and paper
you could have just kept ur mute if the truth is not hitting u harder
but of course you can't u are addicted to purr like the cat
even if u are no provoked, u provoke urself, now dat is badass

a fool is a fool no matter what u do
i have gone a mile wit u, I dont need two
it only takes a moment with u
and everyone will admit that its true

I'll always be here, this is my post
If you cant live with that, go burn urself up
and I'll not be surprised if it takes another 2 weeks to reply
till then I'll just be on standby

@other
if u must quote me, please stop being a caricature
i'll better u not quote me, I aint the scripture
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2009
i hope this guy is making money off of this sad
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by ExInferis(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
cabali:

i hope this guy is making money off of this sad

he never had much love as a sperm; less as an idiot.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by cabali(m): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2009
ROLMAO!!!

Oh, thats harsh grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by kizito902(m): 3:34am On Feb 01, 2009
Its irritating to see such shameless adverts on NL.I wonder why admin lets these ppl continue posting.It can be easily deduced that the poster really doesnt know much about the iphone.Strongly doubt that you own one too.U were lucky to be given a software u can use to unlock the iphone.Guy see nairaland is popular cos its a place we come to and learn something free of charge.No one is askin u to unlock their iphone.If u want to compare market prices wit CV I suggest u go open ur own shop somewhere.Dont come here chargin ppl for what they cld download for free.Its sickenin and to be honest wit u, you disgust me.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by binahmad(m): 3:43am On Feb 01, 2009
Kizito, calm down for thy sake embarassed
Guy is free to air whatever he so damn well fells like. Oh shit!! Don't tell me we need to go for the polls to determine whether some people really feel good about what the guy posted; or is it that even online we don't have freedom of speech anymore? tongue tongue tongue

Chill out, KIZZZZZy grin
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 10:00am On Feb 01, 2009
I'd say u guys are making unnecessary hype about this issue! . . . . . . The only issue I have against javarules is "if he can't do it for free, N10,000 is way over the line!"
but I partially disagree with the manner with which the so-called "brotherhood of the enlightend" have reacted to the whole issue! undecided its quite true that the unlocking info & wares are free & have been tagged "NOT TO BE SOLD" but then, if I own a locked iphone & I dnt have a pc or access to 1, or a reliable internet connection, or the composure needed to execute the process, what do u expect me to do?? I bet u wont expect me to go buy a pc & an internet contract cUz I wana unlock my iph0ne "free" when there's an option to pay a Lil amount(definitely not 10k o!) ?! It might also interest u to know that I culd have the info & other neccessities needed but I'm not brave enuf to take d risk! . .so what do I do?? Of course I'd pass d risk to s0m1 else who probably has more experience & wherewithal for such. . . . . . . There's also d possibility that I can get it done for free via my pals. .or via tex,ex n other enlightend iph0ne fans. . .but they may just give me a step by stet tut & wish me gudluck ! & that wuld probably take me nowhere. But if I insist that they'd do it for me, then I gotta dance to their tune(as regardz schedule et al) cUz we all know dat a beggar gat no choice! bt then, s0me ppl dnt have time for that. .they'd rather just pay up & get it d0ne! . . .thats where javarules c0mes in. . As said earlier, android is open source, why's it the backb0ne of a c0mmercial ph0ne?!
Limest0ne is free, why 0n earth do u pay 4 cement?? Water is a free gift of nature, please tell me u aint payin'. . .

The dude didnt say "pay me 10k & I'll give u info on how to unlock ur iph0ne" he said he'd unlock it!

So wtf are y'all ranting about??
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2009
I must admit that I was enjoying the dialogue between u guys . . .till u guys went dirty. .

Of course javarules kn0ws nairaland isnt the place for such and he did admit it. .& when he gave the reas0n (for the search. .GOOGLE), I respectd that. .and thatz where u guys lost it. .bt y'all shulda been dignified enuf to accept the fact instead of resulting to name calling & playing it dirty. . . . . .

PS: threads that didnt even c0ntain half these banterz have been lockd & even when re-creatd, were again re-locked ! . . . .
I w0nder why this is still open? . . .mMm. . Maybe cUz a m0d is part of the "enlightend brotherhood" or what do y'all call it?? sowi tongue
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by initialize(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
@drag
I've been calling your zain line but it says switch off. Pls tell me your new no.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2009
@dragnet
no point arguing with you especially on the limestone and water part. . . lest we go offtopic.

Just want to correct an impression here. If you read my last post, i threatened to send the topic to recycle bin. Yesterday when i looked at it, was about locking it but decided to wait and see what javarules' reaction was gonna be. i didnt delete the topic because its very easy to assume that i got angry and used my 'powers' against javarules, which is exactly wat i tried to avoid.

personally, i believe the thread has overstayed its welcome. that said, it would be locked before midnight today. hopefully, you post a reply before then. wink
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
naijafan, yeah I reason with you in the aspect of not yet locking the thread bt as regards the limestone stuff, I knw u'd start preachn d gospel of processing materials et al. . I culd giv u a similar comparison
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by dragnet: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
mMm. . . .locking the thread by midnight wuld do me a good favour by saving my skin from some burning replies
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by flyuche(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2009
it would be very stupid of you to lock this thead, naijafan.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone In Less Than 30mins by naijafan(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
flyuche:

it would be very stupid of you to lock this thead, naijafan.

unfortunately, i had to do it. troll!

(1) (2) (3)

Airtel N1400 Now 3GIG . / The One Smartphone Feature That People Don't Look Out For / Whatsapp Now Showing Ads (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.