Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library (7131 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello Friends,

I'm not a Political Person but i am very passionate about information. I believe the Right Information helps to make informed decisions. I am still undecided on who to support for the forthcoming elections. Recently, I began doing some background check on both candidates

I decided to begin with the President; His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I watched some of videos about his Transformation Agenda on TV and the Education sector caught my attention... I felt i saw something that wasn't correct, I decided to go online to check for more info to clear my doubts.

I Found out that Pictures Use to show the new Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State, North Central is actually The Covenant University Library, Centre For Learning Resources...

I know this because I am a winners member that worships at Canaanland, Ota and I have used the Covenant University Facilities on Several Occasions as well You can also use random search on google to confirm my claim

This is a call to PDP Stakeholders to change the pictures if it was a mistake else They risk losing undecided Voters like me.

Thank You...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Posting Pictures is Difficult so I decided to Put Links to Covenant University Library Here

http://www.africa-ontherise.com/coscharis-technologies-deploys-reverse-engineering-in-covenant-university/

Links To Federal University Lafia,
https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg#31335614

Seun, Obinoscopy and his mods should please move this to Frontpage to help Nigerian youths know the Truth in order to make Informed Decisions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Check The Federal University Lafia Photos

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 07, 2015
This is The Real Location of The Photo in Covenant University Premises, Ota

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 07, 2015
angry angry angry angry

Personally, i feel goodluck has failed every well meaning Nigerian.
If only APC had brought out someone else. Must it be buhari?
Couldnt they have brought out fashola or someone with solid record. Fashola and osinbajo would have left pdp with no hope.
Alot of people are skeptical about buhari, no thanks to many of his asinine comments!!

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by pacesetter939: 2:38am On Mar 07, 2015
deleyi20:
Hello Friends,

I'm not a Political Person but i am very passionate about information. I believe the Right Information helps to make informed decisions. I am still undecided on who to support for the forthcoming elections. Recently, I began doing some background check on both candidates

I decided to begin with the President; His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I watched some of videos about his Transformation Agenda on TV and the Education sector caught my attention... I felt i saw something that wasn't correct, I decided to go online to check for more info to clear my doubts.

I Found out that Pictures Use to show the new Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State, North Central is actually The Covenant University Library, Centre For Learning Resources...

I know this because I am a winners member that worships at Canaanland, Ota and I have used the Covenant University Facilities on Several Occasions as well You can also use random search on google to confirm my claim

This is a call to PDP Stakeholders to change the pictures if it was a mistake else They risk losing undecided Voters like me.

Thank You...
You are yet to discover more shocking revelations. Most of those structures you are seeing on display were extracted from private properties scattered across the country. Just yesterday, someone caught Reuben Abati using a certain dualised road in Cameron as one of GEJ's transformation.
What a world of unending lies GEJ and his handlers are feeding us daily.
We have less than 4weeks to do the right thing; get your PVC set and Vote Out GEJ/PDP come March 28, 2015.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by GboyegaD(m): 2:49am On Mar 07, 2015
This is a big shame and I am so sure his apologist will not repent and recall that all they have been selling have been lies. I still do not understand why he created more schools knowing that the ones on ground are not well funded enough. More so, every other things they posted that he achieved needs be looked into to be sure that those are not just lies been sold to us to get our votes.

10 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by amokeme(f): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2015
OP you are so correct, that's the CLR..
this will be a good one for the #babaWhileYouWereGone movement grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Jaypea98: 2:52am On Mar 07, 2015
The main picture of gej's mortgage housing scheme has been proven by a popular nigerian to be a private housing estate in lekki.Identical picture of the landscape view f the said estate as worthy proof even parked cars and waste bins corroborating

8 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by suretman(m): 2:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Reuben Abati was also caught using cameron road as Jonathan transformation

A PDP fan was also caught using a street in Lekki as GEJ transformation.

Seun, Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4J, maclatunji please do the appropriate thing.

When you don't have enough things to advertise to people, you have to "Steal" other people's work just to sell something.

I wonder if Fashola wants to start advertising his achievement in Lagos; 2 hour won't be enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by itstpia99: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2015
many (or most) nairaland photos are fake.

This should not come as a surprise by now.

the phony picture was probably noticed by a lot of people who just couldnt be bothered to comment, you are supposed to suspend your disbelief.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by babadee1(m): 3:06am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

Couldnt they have brought out fashola or someone with solid record. Fashola and osinbajo would have left pdp with no hope.
Alot of people are skeptical about buhari, no thanks to many of his asinine comments!!

Do you really believe that two Yoruba men can win a presidential election in Nigeria? APC chose Buhari because he is the most popular politician from the north and the surest way is to lock down the northern votes and then reach out to the rest of the country. It is actually a sound strategy cos most Nigerians unfortunately still vote based on sentiments. If the votes actually count in this election then there is no way that GEJ can win.

15 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 07, 2015
babadee1:

Do you really believe that two Yoruba men can win a presidential election in Nigeria? APC chose Buhari because he is the most popular politician from the north and the surest way is to lock down the northern votes and then reach out to the rest of the country. It is actually a sound strategy cos most Nigerians unfortunately still vote based on sentiments. If the votes actually count in this election then there is no way that GEJ can win.

Now I kinda understand why majority of igbos are rooting for jonathan. He isnt igbo but he is definitely the closest an igbo man has ever come to the leadership seat since after the civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by LagosBoi2(m): 5:27am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP - Party of Lies and Deceit
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by change9ja(f): 5:43am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

they are skeptical because they are deluded, Continue Enjoying ur Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by change9ja(f): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2015
babadee1:

This not d only reason sir, PDP has planned Propaganda on any candidate APC supplies. I can Bet u if fashola was. D presidential candidate d way PDP would sell propaganda against him, Who would hate him for life.

4 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Yet they claimed to have enhanced Tertiary Education on the pages of Newspapers and PDP AIT TV!!!
SMH!!?

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by change9ja(f): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2015
All doubters I would give u two reasons to rethink?

1. Why is PDP/GEJ so desperate that their campaign is more of human Attack on General Buhari?

2. After Buhari was Made Presidential Candidate Aspirant of APC, why didn't any Party leader deflect because of that decision,

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by change9ja(f): 5:51am On Mar 07, 2015
If u see the way GMB is respected by APC members, den u would knw our long lost Leader is found

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by emedy(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Are You kidding me?
You know most times is wish APC should engage PDP in defamatory Advert, issues like these would make sales.

I just wonder if they have ever told Nigeria a truth yet.

GMB/PYO March 28.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by GeneralBosco: 7:35am On Mar 07, 2015
suretman:
Reuben Abati was also caught using cameron road as Jonathan transformation

A PDP fan was also caught using a street in Lekki as GEJ transformation.

Seun, Ngwakwe, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4J, maclatunji please do the appropriate thing.

When you don't have enough things to advertise to people, you have to "Steal" other people's work just to sell something.

I wonder if Fashola wants to start advertising his achievement in Lagos; 2 hour won't be enough.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by kasheemawo(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2015
@ seun.....front page please

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by danot1030: 8:00am On Mar 07, 2015
You are indeed not a political person else you would have known that Jonathan government is characterised with lies and deceit. if you follow Jonathan words from 2011 you will be wise not take anything he says serious.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by danot1030: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:
many (or most) nairaland photos are fake.

This should not come as a surprise by now.

the phony picture was probably noticed by a lot of people who just couldnt be bothered to comment, you are supposed to suspend your disbelief.
has dunceness robbed on you, since when has nairaland become photo agent for pdp? Cluelessness in pdp camp is indeed epidemic.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Jaideyone(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
only gullible Nigerians will vote for that crook called gej

buhari is not perfect but he doesn't blame others for his failures
fg blames the opposition for boko haram, power failure, fuel scarcity and even the transparency international corruption rating of the country.

this PDP led fg is a slap on the faces of sensible Nigerians.
PDP has really failed us. I told someone on an online gaming platform I'm Nigerian and I was shocked when he mentioned boko haram.
16yrs of PDP and Nigeria is a failed country.
the time for CHANGE is now!!! let's try someone else abeg

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by otokx(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

APC would have been better with either Kano state governor or Atiku.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by danot1030: 8:24am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

Fashola is indeed a good candidate just as Kwankwaso but I don't thing the political terrain is cleared yet for their presidential candidacy. And for the yoruba/yoruba candidate, it doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by danot1030: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2015
otokx:

APC would have been better with either Kano state governor or Atiku.
as I said Kwankwaso is a good candidate but he's yet to have national recognition, Atiku on the other hand has lost his political relevance, Atiku candidacy would have given the pdp more facts to execute propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by stronger: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2015
OP. . good job

But that is just a tip of the iceberg. Like some have mentioned, we have busted MANY of their lies o.

the question is HOW MANY OF THEIR LIES have been "unbursted! God only knows.

FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by myramiliassi: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Planes Land In Abuja Despite lockdown- Kemi Olunloyo / Constitution Review: 7 Controversial Clauses As NASS Panel Finalises Report / Lagoscian::: Enough Is A Enough To This Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.