Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library (7171 Views)

How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by gwales: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2015
the even used kwankwaso projects on education as some of the projects executed at the new universities

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by doctokwus: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=icebeatz post=31377990] angry angry angry angry
[b]Personally, i feel goodluck has failed every well meaning Nigerian.
If only APC had brought out someone else. Must it be buhari?
Couldnt they have brought out fashola or someone with solid record. Fashola and osinbajo would have left pdp with no hope.
Alot of people are skeptical about buhari, no thanks to many of his asinine comments!![/[/b]quom

Very funny.Either of those 2men leading d ballot wud have been a landslide for GEJ.
Who do u people even think wud vote nationally for fashola.Even Tinubu d most formidable of them wud b destroyed by d PDP machine.No one of d above men wud have survived any campaign if calumny by d PDP unlike buhari.
Besides Buhari's cult like following, some people actually underestimate d intellectual capacity of d man,which is far above that of GEJ despite his flawed degrees.
But most importantly Buhari is d best candidate d APC can field by a mile for:
His millions of loyal followers;
He is probably the only person that has d will,determination and integrity to tackle Nigeria's most important problems without d risk of being exposed himself.
So Buhari remains d best choice,what shud be hoped for is that he wins,and then d fasholas,pat utomis, osinbajos,etc can play their own roles in restoring Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by stronger: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

Personally, i feel goodluck has failed every well meaning Nigerian.
Couldnt they have brought out fashola or someone with solid record. Fashola and osinbajo would have left pdp with no hope.
Alot of people are skeptical about buhari, no thanks to many of his asinine comments!!

You have a good point but let's be fair; if they brought out Fashola, PDP and their SUPPORTERS will be the first to shout. . AH!! YORUBA AGAIN, just 8 years after OBJ. BE honest!!! This is sadly why we will miss out on Good candidates.
Fashola could not even be nominated as VP candidate because Muslim/Muslim ticket!! So you can seeit's not so simple.

That said, GMB has his weaknesses (there is no perfect politician in the world) but i still believe his STRENGTHS (Anti-corruption and Discipline) are what we need now! And I am certain he will do much better than GEJ!!

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2015
It would help us a lot if Seun, Obinoscopy, lalastica and other mods moves this Thread to Front Page to help enlighten Nigerians in making an informed decision about their Choices. God Bless our Great Nation

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by omenka(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Why have the mods refused to move aany of these lie busting threads to the fp

That of the road in Cameroon never got there, this one as well will soon grow cold.

Even that of the Lekki estate never made the fp.

@Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala: this censorship isn't helping the course of bringing sanity to leadership in Nigeria. Our countrymen are being lied to daily and you have no problem keeping those lies under wraps

Come on.

2 Likes

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Abdullah007: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY IGNORE THE MISTAKE.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by mrmetoo1: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2015
icebeatz:
angry angry angry angry

Personally, i feel goodluck has failed every well meaning Nigerian.
Alot of people are skeptical about buhari, no thanks to many of his asinine comments!!

I'm not sure if you're being truthful about the reason you're not picking APC. If you are, I'll say this, even it was Fashola they chose, people would have found stuff to demonize him. They'll have linked him with Tinubu saying Tinubu would have been president and so on. Just because Buhari and Tinubu are in the same party and they're already making this campaign about Tinubu imagine if it was Fashola running.

Truth is there's no perfect candidate out there, you'll always find something that you don't like. What we can't deny is Jonathan has failed woefully. Buhari was a strict leader, there has been a lot of false rumors that have been spread about him that makes him not appealing. He's however light years ahead of Jonathan in everything. We need someone to come rebuild our moral foundation. Someone who'll lead by example. Corruption is such a part of us that we don't even care anymore.

Fayose is on tape for election rigging yet he's the star of the PDP. Obanikoro is also on that tape yet our president is still pushing him to become minister. Those two should be somewhere burying their heads in shame but not in our Nigeria. There's a "I don't give a damn" attitude with the president and it's reflecting all over the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Abdullah007:
GEJ ALL THE WAY IGNORE THE MISTAKE.

Lool, this mistake has been shown as an achievement, what do you think?
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by change9ja(f): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I'm not sure if you're being truthful about the reason you're not picking APC. If you are, I'll say this, even it was Fashola they chose, people would have found stuff to demonize him. They'll have linked him with Tinubu saying Tinubu would have been president and so on. Just because Buhari and Tinubu are in the same party and they're already making this campaign about Tinubu imagine if it was Fashola running.

Truth is there's no perfect candidate out there, you'll always find something that you don't like. What we can't deny is Jonathan has failed woefully. Buhari was a strict leader, there has been a lot of false rumors that have been spread about him that makes him not appealing. He's however light years ahead of Jonathan in everything. We need someone to come rebuild our moral foundation. Someone who'll lead by example. Corruption is such a part of us that we don't even care anymore.

Fayose is on tape for election rigging yet he's the star of the PDP. Obanikoro is also on that tape yet our president is still pushing him to become minister. Those two should be somewhere burying their heads in shame but not in our Nigeria. There's a "I don't give a damn" attitude with the president and it's reflecting all over the country.
it even affecting our international trust.. if u travel outta nigeria c as countries mock n distrust us.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by alaoeri: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Jona has done nothing worthy of reelection, those that are supporting him are doing so base on tribal/religious sentiments but what they don't know is that bad governance doesn't know tribe or religion, everybody will be affected.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by IanDiamonds: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP and their lies...
Claiming the hatdwork of other persons since 1993..
Na so then take claim thr Ebola case..
Mstcheeeeeeeeewwwww...
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by mrmetoo1: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
change9ja:
it even affecting our international trust.. if u travel outta nigeria c as countries mock n distrust us.

They actually think we're stupid for even considering GEJ for re-election, not to talk of him having a chance. I didn't want to touch on that, that's another topic entirely.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Charlotte15: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
So what exactly has Jonathan been doing in the last 4 years. It shocks me when people support this government. Can they even see what the postponement is doing to the economy? This guy just does not give a damn about anything.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
A true winner member should support GEJ and not GMB. APC have used propaganda against Oyedepo
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by itstpia99: 2:15am On Mar 08, 2015
danot1030:
has dunceness robbed on you, since when has nairaland become photo agent for pdp? Cluelessness in pdp camp is indeed epidemic.

you are very s.tupid for this post.

I said nairaland, you said pdp, are you alright?
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by pacesetter939: 3:15am On Mar 08, 2015
babadee1:

Do you really believe that two Yoruba men can win a presidential election in Nigeria? APC chose Buhari because he is the most popular politician from the north and the surest way is to lock down the northern votes and then reach out to the rest of the country. It is actually a sound strategy cos most Nigerians unfortunately still vote based on sentiments. If the votes actually count in this election then there is no way that GEJ can win.

Very perfect analysis.

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by pacesetter939: 3:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Marsatto:
A true winner member should support GEJ and not GMB. APC have used propaganda against Oyedepo
Tell yourself the truth; who is the chief in the world of propaganda here?

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by itstpia99: 4:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Is it impossible to build that kind of road in nigeria?

Or is it that it was built with nigeria's money?

Not sure what's going on here.
Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by Wande22(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Hope you guys enjoyed the chains you voted for? Seun Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Uncovered:Federal University Lafia Pictures Is Actually Covenant Univ Library by paramboos: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2022
I tells you my man. For Buhari regime, everybody dey collect woto woto..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Officially Disassociates Themselves From Biafra / B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video / The Article That Got El Rufai Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.