Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am Superconfused... Please Help! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Superconfused... Please Help! (531 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Superconfused... Please Help! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Below is my predicament.

There's this girl I met sometime ago and I declared my interest towards her and we started dating though she was reluctant to date me and all, saying she doesn't want to date anyone for now, she's taking her time because of the failed relationships she's had but my persuasive spirit just won't free me. Anyways she agreed and we started dating(sexx was involved)

She initially told me about her past relationships and stuff as days turn to months only for her to inform me one morning about one of his ex wanting to come back and marry her. She said the dude gave her an engagement ring then but she didn't oblige to it cos of some issues she and the guy had in church then(they attend the same church). Okay to cut the long story short she said she has agreed to marry the guy come December this year and she broke the news to me that we should just remain as friends.

At first I was mad and all that she didn't bring this to my knowing and I quite remember her saying she wants to get married this year. Probably she doesn't see me as someone who's ready to settle down yet. She apologised and all and I said no problem that we re going to stay as friends.

Only for her to call me last week that she wanted to see me. I said no probs as I quite understand it should just be a casual visit. She came over to my house looking all clean and sexy. She said she just couldn't get her mind off me, that she still has feelings for me blah blah blah. To cut the long story short we shagged.

My predicament now is this. I really don't get. Is she using me as a boy toy or what? I still have feelings for her tho but I just don't know if this is right. I need matured responses please. Thanks
Re: I Am Superconfused... Please Help! by aszunky: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
d earlier u let go of her d beta,she is using u to cure konjigrin
N besides didnt u njoy d tin
Re: I Am Superconfused... Please Help! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Is she using me as a boy toy or what? I still have feelings for her tho but I just don't know if this is right. I need matured responses please. Thanks

You already know the drill...grin
Re: I Am Superconfused... Please Help! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

You already know the drill...grin

Lol and is that a good thing? I want to start seeing someone else but I'm kinda still stuck to her emotionally

(1) (Reply)

Intro / Still Looking For The Right Lady / Some Guys Are So Irritating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.