Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) (30656 Views)

Photo Of Sam Galadima Who Slumped & Died While Jogging With Plateau Governor / Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Missmossy(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Making sense grin
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by TheProfe: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
chinwenduebo:
President Jonathan and his lovely wife Dame Patience Jonathan yesterday hit the gym ahead Of Abuja jogging which will take place today.

The jogging will start by 7:00am today from Aso Rock to the streets of Abuja.Former Super Eagles skippers Nwankwo Kanu and Joseph Yobo are expected to participate in the exercise.
: http:///QMWNy

Looking @our dear President, it's obvious he doesn't engage in such physical exercises regularly. .
Nice pix dou

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by efilefun(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
7am never knack to start una own waka? Abiii all this paid robot never begin get pictures of the waka?
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by PapiWata: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2015
El Presidente Jonathan is in superb physical shape, and it is good to see that he has encouraged his wife to join him in the workout room.

Compare the young, fit, dashing and active figure cut by President Jonathan on one hand, to the doddering, geriatric, senile, inactive, emaciated, sickly and confused appearance of Boko Haram terror gang leader Buhari, as he sets his weakened sights on sustaining yet another monumental defeat at Nigeria's 2015 presidential polls.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Realist2: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote
author=bisi16 post=31379455]Obviously a foto session. Y aren't they
sweating? And look at PEJ's track suit, if she were a regular, she 4
know say na oversize. Check out d dangling earings too, who wears that
to d gym?. Jonathan looks like a regular tho[/quote]
Wake me up When Buhari come to Gym.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
TheProfe:

Looking @our dear President, it's obvious he doesn't engage in such physical exercises regularly. .
Nice pix dou

He probably does.

Just because he may ''look'' unfit does not mean he is unfit.

Fitness is not about looking lean and muscular. I have treated diabetes in people who were as thin as rakes....and I have seen several fat people with very normal blood sugar levels.

By the way.....DO YOU EXERCISE?
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
PapiWata:
El Presidente Jonathan is in superb physical shape, and it is good to see that he has encouraged his wife to join him in the workout room.

Compare the young, fit, dashing and active figure cut by President Jonathan on one hand, to the doddering, geriatric, senile, inactive, emaciated, sickly and confused appearance of Boko Haram terror gang leader Buhari, as he sets his weakened sights on sustaining yet another monumental defeat at Nigeria's 2015 presidential polls.

Hey....do you know Buhari's health history?

He probably exercises....and he appears to have maintained a normal bodyweight for most of his adult life.

Focus on your health....and if you must focus on Buhari....focus on his stated policies. He is probably healthier than you or i.

(Especially since he is a Fulani...they walk well well! grin)
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He probably exercises....and he appears to have maintained a normal bodyweight for most of his adult life.

Focus on your health....and if you must focus on Buhari....focus on his stated policies. He is probably healthier than you or i.

leave jakumo, he is probably related to an executed drug courier. his hatred of buhari is aw well known as his bizarre endorsement of the incompetent gej
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by wordcat(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2015
chimsimdindu:
1st pics :
Jona keep ur mouth open, u go suffocate o.
No be by force to work out . Nothing wey this election no go cause.
2nd pics:
Jona looks relaxed, no sweat still.
Mama peace heavily padded with pancake .
Ok i guess its photosession .
3rd pics
Nice concept , but next time do it effortlessly.
4th pics
Una neva cuddle b4? Why leave that space in between.
Conclusion: Nice Try.

The last pix look like say na force they force them to hold each other like people wey dey learn how to act film.

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Realist2: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote
author=SmooshCHN post=31381923]Otueke is a long way to go from Abuja.
Anything can happen if he doesn't prepare. If he wins this election, he
had better done something good for Nigerians. [/quote]
Wake Me up whenever Buhari and wife come to Gym
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Nigerian Masses.. una be foooooools grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by PapiWata: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ha ha ha I will have you know that I wrestle wild buffalo and chimpanzees as my preferred form of physical exercise, so my doddering years are FAR far away in the distant future, I assure you.

Buhari, a man whose mental capacity was sub-par even when he was young, would amount to an absolute disaster in ANY position of public trust, now that Buhari has degenerated into the frail, dementia-addled geriatric we see today frantically searching for miracle cures to avert his impending mortality.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
Kingspin:
Are u sure wat ur saying? Ok let God give u everything but not money to train ur children big Amen. U shall nt train them.

What is this one gibbering about? Did you read my post before quoting it? Please, where did I mention MONEY in my post?

Gibberish!!!

1 Like

Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha I will have you know that I wrestle wild buffalo and chimpanzees as my preferred form of physical exercise, so my doddering years are FAR far away in the distant future, I assure you.

grin

Buhari, a man whose mental capacity was sub-par even when he was young, would amount to an absolute disaster in ANY position of public trust, now that Buhari has generated into the frail, dementia-addled geriatric we see today frantically searching for miracle cures to avert his impending mortality.

As a doctor....if he had dementia...he won't have been able to give a speech in the UK....even if he had someone helping him.

Nor would he be able to do the 30 day campaign he did.

Anyway.....I don't want him to win, neither do I want the PDP back.

I am tired , however, of the issue-less political discussions on this Nairaland....everyday it is joke after joke after joke.

I want to know what PDP or APC has planned for the future in light of the drop in oil prices....not how bad personally or spiritually the other guy is.

P.S....More about Dementia.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by cluelessgej: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2015
0merta:
The luckiest couple in the world.
The most clueless couple in the world. Evil and badluck pervades them.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by warrior101: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
this is a sign that only the two of them equals one million and one APC man march or whatsever you call it. Deal with it...

emeka2847:
Copy cats. Because APC dey do one million man match GEJ and madam PISS go dey form activity.

It's a sign of fear and we know.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by PapiWata: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin

As a doctor....if he had dementia...he won't have been able to give a speech in the UK....even if he had someone helping him.

Nor would he be able to do the 30 day campaign he did.

Anyway.....I don't want him to win, neither do I want the PDP back.

I am tired , however, of the issue-less political discussions on this Nairaland....everyday it is joke after joke after joke.

I want to know what PDP or APC has planned for the future in light of the drop in oil prices....not how bad personally or spiritually the other guy is.

P.S....More about Dementia.

It is widely rumored that a ventriloquist accompanies the senile terror gang leader Buhari everywhere he goes, delivering speeches from behind a nearby curtain while Buhari silently moves his tobacco-stained, chain-smoker's teeth and lips accordingly, for the cameras.

Take a closer look at the next "speech" delivered by Buhari, Doc, and you will see how these rumors came about. The man is ready for that wheelchair and rocking chair, but certainly will NEVER be ready for any post of responsibility over anything more complex than his own eating, breathing and bowel movements.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Billygee2u: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't need a prophet to know that many haters of the president are now suffering heart attack because of this post.
GEJ ,keep marching on till 2019

team: #Gejkeepmarchintill2019#
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by uzomagic(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You don't know what it takes to be a General,he has done much more than this and more than any exercise GEJ will ever do
The rigours of running the Presidency are more intense than Buhari's geriatric frame and mind can carry. It doesn't matter what he has done in the past. He simply is not fit for the office. At 73, (even though certain evidence suggests that he's considerably older), he obviously is not at the peak of his physical or mental powers as diminishing returns have long set in.
Let us let go of the past and #JogForwardwithGEJ2015
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by uzomagic(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
Yes oo, My beloved President. Continue training and working out because dat will come handy in fanning and running errands for senior inmates in Kirikiri. grin
You are obviously a clown.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by bobisky(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Like your parents
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by onadana: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
coolI don't really like their style of leadership but their togetherness is legendary.Nice PR stunt.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by smoothralph(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
helpee:
One word.....fit president!!! it will be a suicide mission for some other presidential candidate if they try this but I no fit mention names here make his followers no come descend on me in their usual agbero style. I was told that even if they loot the whole of CBN, their followers are so remote-controlled and will still vote them like dummies.

1 dollar is equivalent to N228
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by myramiliassi: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
-----------------------------------------------------
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by HzRF(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Make buahri try am
"He has since been buried according to Islamic rites "
Go follow am
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Kingspin(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
hifaif:

What is this one gibbering about? Did you read my post before quoting it? Please, where did I mention MONEY in my post?

Gibberish!!!
U try to make nonsense of schooling in ur early post.
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by charcoal(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
Yes oo, My beloved President. Continue training and working out because dat will come handy in fanning and running errands for senior inmates in Kirikiri. grin
funniest post ever!
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by julieflow(f): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
good couple.my own is i need help nigerian for financial assistant.for treatment thks.julieflow2015@gmail.com
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Myself2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
bisi16:
Obviously a foto session. Y aren't they sweating? And look at PEJ's track suit, if she were a regular, she 4 know say na oversize. Check out d dangling earings too, who wears that to d gym?. Jonathan looks like a regular tho

I agree with you and I'd like to see mallam Buhari's photo session at the gym as well so we critique the whole parole
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by bisi16(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Takim107:
you can talk O!!! so someone can't snap before a session? Must someone snap after sweating all over. During your nysc b4 your training proper did you not snap? That's if you went to school cus with this your write up I doubt...stop talking out of point.
U sound sex starved..
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by Zakariwil: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Or President is on POINT
Re: Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) by princessayesha(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
yuncka:
Lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.