Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is Demand Curve For Off Campus Accommodation In University Exceptional? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Demand Curve For Off Campus Accommodation In University Exceptional? (422 Views)

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Demand Curve For Off Campus Accommodation In University Exceptional? by dguyindcorner(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2015
There was this argument that sprang up between my lecturer and some of the students. She gave us an impromptu test to draw a demand curve and schedule for a self contained property around the school. Some of us drew the normal demand curve which obeys the law of demand and supply i.e. downward sloping.
But our lecturer said no it's otherwise because real estate demand cannot tend to zero. So as the price/rent increases the demand too will continue to rise which practically I don't agree with.

Pls can you shed more light on this?

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Number Of Registered Candidates Dropped / Help Needed: Which University Accepts Awaiting Results? / JAMB Re-opens Portal To Check Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.