Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,238 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Be Lookingat A Hundred And Grams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Lookingat A Hundred And Grams (272 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Lookingat A Hundred And Grams by nehadoll948: 8:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Be lookingat a hundred and grams of protein you know what you find is foods usuallylike carbohydrate Leighton it's not so much the way a proxy case apro he's meet up in this way supplementation helps I mean that shakeI I was taking large bulk it out the east on grams of protein around youwork out and then I get the recipe protein shakeand then through to the last day okay sir Pro is the most important gettied ni you do ni carbohydrates to get this lowcarb Muscle Rev Xtreme crop okay you need carbohydrates to get through the work comp away on okayyou're looking at develop muscle okay if you don't havecarbohydrates you're going to get the calories in if you don't get thecalories in you will not lay down and musclealright you need to get the collagen okay think OBS the way a keen wah sweetpotato potatoes and rice basmati rice .
http://originalgarciniacambogiafacts.com/can-muscle-rev-xtreme-help-build-muscles/

(1) (Reply)

Informatica MDM Training - Free Demo / Business Executive / Selenium Online Training In USA | New Jersey | New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.