Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! (3563 Views)

FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
concord129:
In 2014 when Ogbeni is campaigning for his 2nd term in office d Jonathan led FG did all d worst in their hand to stop dis man, by not paying d state's allocation and dis led to the abandonment of sites by contractors, nt paying d workers salary nd lots more bt shortly before d election d governor find all possible means to put all dis in place, d next propaganda dat folows dat was dat d gov. secure the money from Tinubu or one named Bank. All dis just to create more hatred for d gov nd here comes anoda period of election d same scenario has repeated itself ( pls at u all : why is d FG or GEJ punishing we d masses just for us to hate d APC led administrations)

LIES

7 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by AONO: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
GboyegaD:

Now I know where you are coming from. He is one of the best governors if you ask me however, I do not condone owing staff salaries.
You made a big mistake, ARegbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria presently

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by dejt4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
concord129:
[s]In 2014 when Ogbeni is campaigning for his 2nd term in office d Jonathan led FG did all d worst in their hand to stop dis man, by not paying d state's allocation and dis led to the abandonment of sites by contractors, nt paying d workers salary nd lots more bt shortly before d election d governor find all possible means to put all dis in place, d next propaganda dat folows dat was dat d gov. secure the money from Tinubu or one named Bank. All dis just to create more hatred for d gov nd here comes anoda period of election d same scenario has repeated itself ( pls at u all : why is d FG or GEJ punishing we d masses just for us to hate d APC led administrations) [/s]

just shut up bro!

That is d lie u were fed wit..
Fed. Gov. didnt owe aregbesola any kobo whatsoever

11 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by Kingspin(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
No mind them apc governing their state in secrecy.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by kay1one2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
GogetterMD:
Very bad situation that Osun civil servants haven't been paid for 5 months. And they refuse to go on industrial action. It's pathetic.
#GMB/PYO March 28 2015
Front page pls mode

And you're still saying gmb pyo?! Na wa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How much is Osun contributing to the federal purse?

The many lamentations of Aregberascal on oil revenue confirms that they are leeches.
Ur typed my mind apc always want to control non of them una work. They rejected the national dialogue to maintain, share and expand their wealth at the federal level. People, states need to work so as to generate their owe revenue (free oil) and become independent from the federal. Tinubu and co said No they want to store enough. Support national conference report today. It the real change.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by henrysam(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is why it's always said yoruba have no balls. Aregbe did not pay, union leaders refused to worry him by even threatening a strike. The workers are languishing in pains and poverty still nothing is done
If this is the kind of change a p cheat is promising. It's better we stick to pdp that we know.
I am a yoruba too and my brother happens to be one of these civil servants. It's painful for a married man not to collect salary for 5 months
God will surely deal with this a p cheat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by tiptopy03(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Osun State is a State that need cleansing. Most indigenes are under the influence of jazz. I even think the labour union leaders are not united to fight the course. If he owes 10months people will just be complaining. Only God can be our deliverer. We don enter one chance. My candid advice to those that are yet to enter it, never try APC in any form of government. They are bad people that only want to hijack power.
GogetterMD:
Very bad situation that Osun civil servants haven't been paid for 5 months. And they refuse to go on industrial action. It's pathetic.
#GMB/PYO March 28 2015
Front page pls mode

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
AONO:

You made a big mistake, ARegbesola is the worst governor in Nigeria presently

Have you visited Osun State of late?
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
cfame1:

Please tell me what made him one of the best governors. Am currently in osun state.

In terms of road network, he's done so well; farming wise, he isn't lacking; in education, he's doing great. Osun State has very limited resources and most of the workers are civil servants thus, despite the high cost of overheads, given his achievements, he is one of the best.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Best governor ko, best governor that has a notoriety for owing civil servants salary.

Many governors are notorious for owing salaries however, because it isn't a good practice to me, I don't think it is something I want to discuss.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by anonimi: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by anonimi: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
GogetterMD:
#GMB/PYO March 28 2015
Front page pls mode

Another candidate for deliverance session.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184568_img20150306075348_png29270efb455e443e2c05d6cdd2ea6924

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by IGBOSON1: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

OP, are you really expecting Aregbe, his family and close associates to give up their creature comforts and juicy perks just so the hungry civil servants get paid? You must think you're dealing with selfless leaders like Mahatma Ghandi, Mother Theresa, Mandela, Julius Nyerere, Martin Luther King, or Che Guevara!

Forget all the forming and pretense of being progressives or 'man-of-the-people' type leaders; our lot are a greedy, self-serving, materialistic bunch of opportunists! wink

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by cfame1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
GboyegaD:

In terms of road network, he's done so well; farming wise, he isn't lacking; in education, he's doing great. Osun State has very limited resources and most of the workers are civil servants thus, despite the high cost of overheads, given his achievements, he is one of the best.
Did you just said education? Please what position did osun take in last waec results released? Is it by giving them tablets with ohtdated books? Is it true that d deputy governor is the commissioner for education?
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
cfame1:

Did you just said education? Please what position did osun take in last waec results released? Is it by giving them tablets with ohtdated books? Is it true that d deputy governor is the commissioner for education?

Truth is he has given them a conducive environment for learning and it is left with the students, parents, and teachers to play their respective roles. He isn't going to read for them and neither will he take the exams for them. That said, was there an improvement in last year's performance or not?
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by dejt4u(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
GboyegaD:

Truth is he has given them a [s]conducive environment for learning and it is left with the students, parents, and teachers to play their respective roles[/s]. He isn't going to read for them and neither will he take the exams for them. That said, was there an improvement in last year's performance or not?

shut up bro..

1. Gov. Aregbesola cancelled the PTA lessons the secondary school student (the lesson was between 2pm to 4pm).. The normal school hour for the students is now from 8am to 2pm = 6hours (of which learning period out of the 6hours is not more than 4hours daily).. Just tell me how the teachers will cover the syllabus for the term..

2. Aregbesola organised an education reform summit.. Why is prof. Wole Soyinka the head of that education summit?? Prof soyinka is well known for literature, art and African culture.. Although, he is an academic, but that is not enough in education sector.. You just have to be qualified and certified as a professional in the field..

3. The OpOn Imo of a thing is a big Scam.. It was provided for only one set for One academic session.. It has bn retrieved back frm the students and the teaching/learning in Osun is back to the normal conventional means..

4. The school reclassifications has lowered the morale of the students.. Imagine the junior sec. schl students walking several miles early in the morning before they can reach their respective schools.. You can't force a tired/frustrated student to learn.. #theory of readiness!

5. It is only in the time of Aregbesola you will hear of 'sit down strikes' by the teachers.. You will think that everything is normal until you check ur kid bro/sis school notes.. No work is done by the teachers 'cos they are on strike..
No public school in Osun write the first term exam in this 2014/2015 session..

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by shigoslim(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Awon omo osun are too dull. The problem with them is that they don't travel out of their state. They claims to be civil but me call civil delusion. The state of development in osun is totally mess, overhype. I was in osun some days back especially Aregbesola town, he can not even dualize their major road. No community project like pipe bohorewater, no drainage, community health center, no community road and they keep on shouting change. What type of change is that? I swear the worst PDP govt is better than all this overhype APC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by concord129(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
dejt4u:

just shut up bro!

That is d lie u were fed wit..
Fed. Gov. didnt owe aregbesola any kobo whatsoever
U're right they didn't owe Aregbe bt Osun state.
Bt am nt talking of kobo nw, na huge Billion naira
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
argon500:

Stop this bullshit message you are posting on all thread. It is only APC states owning their workers?
I thought Apc is different from Pdp?
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by concord129(m): 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
shigoslim:
Awon omo osun are too dull. The problem with them is that they don't travel out of their state. They claims to be civil but me call civil delusion. The state of development in osun is totally mess, overhype. I was in osun some days back especially Aregbesola town, he can not even dualize their major road. No community project like pipe bohorewater, no drainage, community health center, no community road and they keep on shouting change. What type of change is that? I swear the worst PDP govt is better than all this overhype APC.
Bro, u sabi lie ooo! Anyway lemme tell u dis: d rate at which d state government dey work na him make d state dey wear new look, even d pdp testify to dis nw (d project by d gov. is too much for d state to finance) says d pdp nd u nw cum here dey talk say d state no gt dis nd dat
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by emmasege: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
BABAKABIRU301:
WE ARE REGRETING OF VOTING apc IN OSUN STATE AS OUR REPRESENTATIVE IN ALL POLITICAL ARENA .... BUT I KNOW THAT GOD WILL SAVE US.
This is medicine after death. Some of us (osun residents & indigenes) saw it coming & campaigned against the man's bait in the build-up to d election but we were called all sort of names. A man who was owing salaries all of a sudden cleared all outstanding salaries b4 d election. I said it immediately they announced d result on August 9 that 'osun ti je saari, won si ma gbawe e re'
A man who got the state indebted so much than he can manage & goes about blaming d FG for his failures. This is d height of hypocrisy & wickedness. Awolowo must be sad wherever he is, over these fake Awoists who have polluted our land and enriched themselves in the name of Awo & at the expense of d masses.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by emmasege: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
tiptopy03:
Osun State is a State that need cleansing. Most indigenes are under the influence of jazz. I even think the labour union leaders are not united to fight the course. If he owes 10months people will just be complaining. Only God can be our deliverer. We don enter one chance. My candid advice to those that are yet to enter it, never try APC in any form of government. They are bad people that only want to hijack power.
I share the same view with u. Aregbe seems to have jazzed Osun people, particularly the teeming illiterates . I hope the jazz soon expires.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by emmasege: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
GboyegaD:

Do you live in osun state at all & do you ever check out what happens in other states?. I live & work in the state & make bold to say that aregbe is a big failure. Four & half years almost gone, yet no completed road project in the state capital not to talk of other towns where state roads are in a deplorable state. He's arguably the worst governor in the south west and one of the worst in Nigeria. He's only comparable with Ebonyi's Elechi.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmasege:
Do you live in osun state at all & do you ever check out what happens in other states?. I live & work in the state & make bold to say that aregbe is a big failure. Four & half years almost gone, yet no completed road project in the state capital not to talk of other towns where state roads are in a deplorable state. He's arguably the worst governor in the south west and one of the worst in Nigeria. He's only comparable with Ebonyi's Elechi.

I go not live in Osun State however, I visit every time I'm opportuned to. From Ilesha to Ife and its environs, Iwo, and Osogbo are the few I visited last year and every road network is God except the ones they are working on like the one close to the old Ede Garage and Edunabon Odeomu roads.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by dejt4u(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
concord129:

U're right they didn't owe Aregbe bt Osun state.
Bt am nt talking of kobo nw, na huge Billion naira
check page 11 of Thursday 15, 2015 of the Nigerian Tribune
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by emmasege: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
GboyegaD:

I go not live in Osun State however, I visit every time I'm opportuned to. From Ilesha to Ife and its environs, Iwo, and Osogbo are the few I visited last year and every road network is God except the ones they are working on like the one close to the old Ede Garage and Edunabon Odeomu roads.
You are wrong Mr. If you must justify your pay by your hired masters, find another forum where no sincere resident/indigene of osun state is. You even went as far as mentioning Iwo (my hometown) which I visit regularly. Can you please mention any good road constructed by the current administration. The most important road in the town is a nightmare for road users. 80 percentage of the good bypass roads are those constructed by Oyinlola's PDP government. I live in osogbo and I can't see any completed major road networks yet, and these roads are one of the chief reasons my dear state is wallowing in debt.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by cashreport: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
front page
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by dejt4u(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lalasticlala pls
cashreport:
front page
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmasege:
You are wrong Mr. If you must justify your pay by your hired masters, find another forum where no sincere resident/indigene of osun state is. You even went as far as mentioning Iwo (my hometown) which I visit regularly. Can you please mention any good road constructed by the current administration. The most important road in the town is a nightmare for road users. 80 percentage of the good bypass roads are those constructed by Oyinlola's PDP government. I live in osogbo and I can't see any completed major road networks yet, and these roads are one of the chief reasons my dear state is wallowing in debt.

Oga, so you think everyone is hired right? Like I said, I only visit when I come around and I don't know the names of street. However, in Osogbo, the road from Local Government Secretariat towards Ikirun Road is good, Akoda to Osogbo, and others I can't remember for now.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by emmasege: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2015
GboyegaD:

Oga, so you think everyone is hired right? Like I said, I only visit when I come around and I don't know the names of street. However, in Osogbo, the road from Local Government Secretariat towards Ikirun Road is good, Akoda to Osogbo, and others I can't remember for now.
Ore, you have still not mentioned those good roads constructed by Aregbe in Iwo, my hometown. Kindly consult APC residents in the town to give you one and I will mention five durable roads constructed in the town by Oyinlola's PDP regime. The road from Akoda to Osogbo was constructed by Oyinlola's PDP. The road from Olorunda LG Secretariat towards Ikirun road can not be said to be a complete road. Going further from the stadium end towards Ikirun, you will discover it's still under construction. So, are these what you describe as Aregbe's good works?, somebody else's work and uncompleted projects?. Have u been to Ogun State at all to appreciate good governance?, Ajimobi's achievements even far outclass Aregbe's. And mind you, these real omoluabis of Yoruba race (Amosun/Ajimobi) don't owe four months salaries/six months pensions, because they don't bite more they can chew. If I were to vote on April 11 in either of Oyo and Ogun states, I would definitely vote for Amosun/Ajimobi. I've said it before and am still saying it loud and clear that Aregbe is the biggest disappointment of APC and the worst APC governor in my region.
Re: Aregbesola MUST Pay The Workers Of Osun State Asap! by GboyegaD(m): 2:36am On Mar 09, 2015
emmasege:

Ore, you have still not mentioned those good roads constructed by Aregbe in Iwo, my hometown. Kindly consult APC residents in the town to give you one and I will mention five durable roads constructed in the town by Oyinlola's PDP regime. The road from Akoda to Osogbo was constructed by Oyinlola's PDP. The road from Olorunda LG Secretariat towards Ikirun road can not be said to be a complete road. Going further from the stadium end towards Ikirun, you will discover it's still under construction. So, are these what you describe as Aregbe's good works?, somebody else's work and uncompleted projects?. Have u been to Ogun State at all to appreciate good governance?, Ajimobi's achievements even far outclass Aregbe's. And mind you, these real omoluabis of Yoruba race (Amosun/Ajimobi) don't owe four months salaries/six months pensions, because they don't bite more they can chew. If I were to vote on April 11 in either of Oyo and Ogun states, I would definitely vote for Amosun/Ajimobi. I've said it before and am still saying it loud and clear that Aregbe is the biggest disappointment of APC and the worst APC governor in my region.

How many times would I have to state that I don't live in Osun and I only visit whenever I'm around? I have said mine based on my impression of his performance compared to the funds available to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA / Meet The Next Efcc Chairman / Even Satan Was Not Gay: By Robert Mugabe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.