Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1108971 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by trollander247: 7:11pm On May 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol I cnt bliv someone will compare hot note to injoo note!

Why are some of you like this? I asked a question, you didn't answer but you decided to throw some ridiculous sarcasm. Where in my post did I compare the two phablets? If you own the hot note, then answer my question from your experience. No need for response that doesn't help the person seeking advice.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tyhwo: 7:21pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=FKO1 post=31495736][/quote]

pls, which font app are u using?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by oluwaseunla(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2015
DNDROID:
really?
And it will be delivered?
Am asking because the Zero I ordered from them since August 2014 has not arrived...

And my friend ordered her cream from them..since before presidential elections.. She is still waiting...

I ordered power banks from jumia on Thursday last week.. I have them here since yesterday..

And am in PH now

Actually, I think the guy has a point. And I want to believe those cases you listed are exceptions and not the norm. I've been shopping on konga for two years now- from baby food to electronics to car parts, they never dissapointed, and they call in the morning of the delivery.

In my opinion, Jumia has a wider variety of stuff, but Konga's shipping works better for me because they do pay on delivery to the small town where I live, while Jumia doesn't. Peeps in my town prefer Konga because of this. The main adventage of internet shopping is lost if you have to travel over 50km to pick up an item you ordered.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thayay(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2015
Emmyactor:

That stuff u downloaded is not flushable ROM it a cwm backup unzip it n put in clockworkmod/backup/the file unzip then boot to recovery n restore the backup
Hope this helps
Androidvillaz.com
bro, i've always check ur site..... Pls i need custom Roms for infinix hot note.... I need new Roms to play with, cuz d stock is now becoming boring to me pls...... I can't wait to hear from u pls
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2015
trollander247:

Why are some of you like this? I asked a question, you didn't answer but you decided to throw some ridiculous sarcasm. Where in my post did I compare the two phablets? If you own the hot note, then answer my question from your experience. No need for response that doesn't help the person seeking advice.
. Loool... C u... E don vex, vex na grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2015
enoch273:

fighting corruption with corruption, anyway nigerians're watching. As for me and my household, we'll never vote, my kids'll only hear of a country called nigeria.
Same here my broda. I'll neva vote. Neva. Coz it will neva count. I just admire Buhari as a person and nothing else. All politicians are the same. No difference!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
grinface98:
Same here my broda. I'll neva vote. Neva. Coz it will neva count. I just admire Buhari as a person and nothing else. All politicians are the same. No difference!
your head's there boss, lets just hustle hard so that our kids can ve the life we were not priviledged to
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2015
enoch273:

your head's there boss, lets just hustle hard so that our kids can ve the life we were not priviledged to
Will definitely wprk hard & hope my kids enjoy all my hard works. My kids are my family. They won't suffer by God's grace( Including yours). Hard work is the surest way to make all these happen. And dats wat I'll do until my body doesn't allow me again. But most importantly, i pray we enjoy d fruit of our labor. I pray so!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
trollander247:

No go vex for my E-sister o! I go fight u ni
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
grinface98:
Will definitely wprk hard & hope my kids enjoy all my hard works. My kids are my family. They won't suffer by God's grace( Including yours). Hard work is the surest way to make all these happen. And dats wat I'll do until my body doesn't allow me again. But most importantly, i pray we enjoy d fruit of our labor. I pray so!
Amen! GOD bless our hustle.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:33pm On May 05, 2015
please is it possible to cancel a pre-order on jumia since it hasnt been delivered, i ordered for the infinix hot note grey colour due to lack of options, but i discovered i could get my favourite colour through some agents on here.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
grinface98:
No go vex for my E-sister o! I go fight u ni
. Hehehehe grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
TDonald:
please is it possible to cancel a pre-order on jumia since it hasnt been delivered, i ordered for the infinix hot note grey colour due to lack of options, but i discovered i could get my favourite colour through some agents on here.
. Yes dear! Its possible... Review ur order and cancel order... OR U CLD DO IT D WARRI STYLE!! Refuse to pick their cAll wen dey call u... Or deny d product wen it comes... grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:49pm On May 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Yes dear! Its possible... Review ur order and cancel order... OR U CLD DO IT D WARRI STYLE!! Refuse to pick their cAll wen dey call u... Or deny d product wen it comes... grin
Thanks mam, i will do just that

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2015
trollander247:
Please, is it true that the phone gets hot on the ear after 2 minutes of making calls with it? And then how do you guys handle this lack of notification light thingy? Does it mean you have to depend on sound alert when you receive a message or email? I'm in the valley of decision making at the moment, Hot Note or Innjoo Note?

Hot in the ear? The damn phone hasn't been hot in all my days of usage. There's no issue of hotness, so forget that story bro.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by DNDROID(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
oluwaseunla:

Actually, I think the guy has a point. And I want to believe those cases you listed are exceptions and not the norm. I've been shopping on konga for two years now- from baby food to electronics to car parts, they never dissapointed, and they call in the morning of the delivery.

In my opinion, Jumia has a wider variety of stuff, but Konga's shipping works better for me because they do pay on delivery to the small town where I live, while Jumia doesn't. Peeps in my town prefer Konga because of this. The main adventage of internet shopping is lost if you have to travel over 50km to pick up an item you ordered.
nice!
That's a better thing to say; not that Konga is "superior" to jumia...

Konga is simply focusing on the areas jumia doesn't cover.. Yet...

Sorry for making you small town peeps to shop at higher prices... Truth is.. If it's brought theréby jumia.. The cost might also increase..

So jumia simply Fuchs on where they can fulfil their promises... wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by DNDROID(m): 10:24pm On May 05, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

cool Me dun get mine already
I just added the last part to make you know that I have seen quite a lot of white faced ones... Not to make you buy from me..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by DNDROID(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
Hello sir, iono if I could get this phone delivered to me in olabisi onabanjo university. . I ordered from konga and they refused to deliver, then they sent me a message of them meeting my absence.. It pained me eh. And I've already prepared the money for payment o. Pls reply ASAP lemme know what to do. cry

White face wud do
oops sorry...
I can't deliver there now.. The cost is plenty...

Currently delivering in only port Harcourt
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by trollander247: 10:45pm On May 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Loool... C u... E don vex, vex na grin tongue

Looool. I actually smiled with a big grin. Good response and good attitude.

I have ordered the Infinix hot note in faith hoping I don't regret it. I have read so many reviews on so many different mid range phones and phablets that my head is saturated and just when I was settling for the infinix hot note, I read a review that it gets so hot when making calls with it and that gave me a pause. But it was the only review that said that. Most reviews had good things to say about it for a phone of that price. So I ended up ordering in faith. Fingers crossed.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by DharmeeTee: 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
I want to buy the gold with white face, I am in Ibadan. Should I order through Jumia or what?? Cause I might get the black faced one...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by trollander247: 10:54pm On May 05, 2015
nonny400:

Hot in the ear? The damn phone hasn't been hot in all my days of usage. There's no issue of hotness, so forget that story bro.

Thanks bro. Now this is a proper feedback from a user of the phone. tongue @ Jemmie
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Osakah24(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2015
tonychristopher:
chinco phone
which one your country dey produce?and how many countries in the world are better than china?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
trollander247:

Thanks bro. Now this is a proper feedback from a user of the phone. tongue @ Jemmie

Just enjoy the ride bro.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ugwum007(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2015
Finally, konga delivered my baby... Really awesome battery with superb battery
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 11:39pm On May 05, 2015
See as all of una just dey place order, dey recieve una device anyhow, chai! Why my own just different? Life dey unfair sha.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lawlan234: 12:40am On May 06, 2015
Please any agent in osogbo osun state should Please contact me..... white face gold back
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2015
My review abt this phone.. . So far the battery has been superb(power bank in disguise) , good network reception, huge screen, good speakers, best 8mp/selfie camera I've ever seen.... . The only thing I don't like about this phone is that it doesn't have face lock
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 6:48am On May 06, 2015
trollander247:

Looool. I actually smiled with a big grin. Good response and good attitude.

I have ordered the Infinix hot note in faith hoping I don't regret it. I have read so many reviews on so many different mid range phones and phablets that my head is saturated and just when I was settling for the infinix hot note, I read a review that it gets so hot when making calls with it and that gave me a pause. But it was the only review that said that. Most reviews had good things to say about it for a phone of that price. So I ended up ordering in faith. Fingers crossed.
. Hehehe! Dnt wori dear, u wnt regret ur move... Bt jst make sure u buy a pouch and screenguard Before u start using it, if u want it to last longer for u... Except u want to hold it like egg! Wish u d bst wt d hot note!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 6:50am On May 06, 2015
trollander247:

. Hahahahahahaha! U wori!! Hehe! grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2015
Osakah24:
which one your country dey produce?and how many countries in the world are better than china?
. Lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 6:53am On May 06, 2015
enoch273:
See as all of una just dey place order, dey recieve una device anyhow, chai! Why my own just different? Life dey unfair sha.
. My dear!!! Moni dey do prsn strong tin! Dem stil neva pay salary! Sins. Feb

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.