Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1107624 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahahahahaha sure tin! Besides u hv a gf wink

(covers face )
I'm shy.
lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by youngwiz(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2015
Playing around with gravity box n 7null

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TechLector: 7:33am On May 20, 2015
OMG! WOW

have you heard about the coming Infinix Zero 2 with Kevlar body?

I think you all need to see this...

TechLector:
Infinix Mobility; the smartphone vendor that sells smartphones to Africa and Asia have been doing so well since 2014 and still doing really great most especially when it comes to design. Infinix won’t stop to amaze us all. They have really come to stay in Africa and Nigeria in particular. They had set a pace to stands against most mobile challenges with the exotic in-take from original Infinix Zero specs. The Infinix zero 2 could be the next mobile HERO, but before then let’s see why and how.

The Infinix zero 2 device is not covered with glass sported on the Infinix Zero but covered with highly resistant KEVLAR in diagonally designed patterns which makes a huge difference between the original Infinix zero and its successor (Infinix Zero 2) and now makes the device rough and tough when it comes to its back cover. It measures a dimension of about 140mm x 70mmx 6.7mm and 6.27 x 3.0 x 0.38 in thickness and weigh 118g.

The display screen size of the Infinix Zero 2 is same as its predecessor. It is packed with a 5.0 inches IPS, HD AMOLED screen which have 720 x 1280 pixels resolution with 294 ppi pixel density just like the Infinix Zero. The screen of the Zero 2 is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which protect the screen from serious scratches and should help prevent even more cracked screens.

The Infinix Zero 2 is coming in limited color variant of Black & Red... source: http://techlector.com/infinix-zero-2-x509-full-review/

EXCLUSIVELY ON TECHLECTOR

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ramen(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2015
OIL AND GAS BUSINESS LAUNCH.
Super Saturday, Discover the best thing IN the PETROLEUM industry
With
BLACK GOLD.
Get paid every time people buy fuel from the pump either for cars,trucks,generators etc.
BUSINESS SEMINAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sturday,23rMay,2015.
Time: 10:00AM Prompt.
Venue:K5 civic centre,oppt buovo hotel,Abraka,delta state.(KAMPUS 5).
Gate fee:Just #1000
Contact this number:08071472953
Do you want to do business, come and see what oil and gas has for you.Is real.is happening on Saturday
DONT MISS OUT.BUSINESS IS GOOD

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ramen(f): 7:41am On May 20, 2015
Ramen:
OIL AND GAS BUSINESS LAUNCH.
Super Saturday, Discover the best thing IN the PETROLEUM industry
With
BLACK GOLD.
Get paid every time people buy fuel from the pump either for cars,trucks,generators etc.
BUSINESS SEMINAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sturday,23rMay,2015.
Time: 10:00AM Prompt.
Venue:K5 civic centre,oppt buovo hotel,Abraka,delta state.(KAMPUS 5).
Gate fee:Just #1000
Contact this number:08071472953
Do you want to do business, come and see what oil and gas has for you.Is real.is happening on Saturday
DONT MISS OUT.BUSINESS IS GOOD

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:
just ordered this phone today and had to cancel the order due to unforseen circumstances, now 16k is out of the money, may God help me. Just feeling so sad now.

God will surely provide for you. Feeling sad also.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by pazzys(m): 7:54am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:
just ordered this phone today and had to cancel the order due to unforseen circumstances, now 16k is out of the money, may God help me. Just feeling so sad now.
sorry bro,you will still find a way to replace it bro. such is life whenever u say you want something, temptation will come from diff. angle just to slow u down. but in the end you will get there bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:11am On May 20, 2015
pazzys:
sorry bro,you will still find a way to replace it bro. such is life whenever u say you want something, temptation will come from diff. angle just to slow u down. but in the end you will get there bro!!!
amen. thanks alot and God bless you for this
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:12am On May 20, 2015
gen2briz:

God will surely provide for you. Feeling sad also.
amen. I wish you the same. Why're you sad?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:13am On May 20, 2015
jemmiee:
. Dnt let phone make u sad. Its not something u cnt do wtout! Ur time and season is near! Peace!
thanks alot and God bless you.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:14am On May 20, 2015
samintegrity:

16k ke Aw cum Or u meant u used it 4 sumfin?? Or.....
no, my junior brother needed money.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:
amen. I wish you the same. Why're you sad?
Because am looking up to you for all the tweak tutorial on this ihote note.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:39am On May 20, 2015
gen2briz:

Because am looking up to you for all the tweak tutorial on this ihote note.
huh! I had no idea o, i'm so sorry, I'll try my utmost best to get the phone. Thanks so much for the wait and also for believing.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:

huh! I had no idea o, i'm so sorry, I'll try my utmost best to get the phone. Thanks so much for the wait and also for believing.

Don't worry yourself to much bro, I trust God will surely do wonders. I'll also keep the hope alive. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koonlay101: 8:48am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:

boss! Your boy never dey use the phone, but i sure know how to ignite the light of those three soft keys.

Oga enoch273 biko if u can put me through how to do that I'll very much appreciate it.

Let me know how to go about contacting u pls
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by abs4uall2000(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2015
Take the advantage of limited offer and place an order for iHot Note of your choice and get it deliver to you at shortest possible time.

07031181467(call/sms/whatsapp)
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koonlay101: 8:58am On May 20, 2015
Combination of S Launcher, 7Null and Gravity box.

Guys, did it come out right?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:01am On May 20, 2015
gen2briz:

Don't worry yourself to much bro, I trust God will surely do wonders. I'll also keep the hope alive. Jah bless
Amen. May God continue to bless you sir.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:04am On May 20, 2015
koonlay101:

Oga enoch273 biko if u can put me through how to do that I'll very much appreciate it.

Let me know how to go about contacting u pls
chances of contacting me're very bleak sir, as i do not ve a phone, but you can do that by editing your build prop. But you ve to be extensively careful with the code input so as not to hardbrick your phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koonlay101: 9:11am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:

chances of contacting me're very bleak sir, as i do not ve a phone, but you can do that by editing your build prop. But you ve to be extensively careful with the code input so as not to hardbrick your phone.

Sorry how do I get to build prop? Can u pls explain in better detail? Sorry about your lost phone. God will provide the means to get another one soonest and bless u abundantly.

Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2015
olaxco2f:

[size=18pt]my DSTV app wont allow me to root the Damn phone[/size] and i want to twerk it asin make i for take use fonts

daz all!!!

grin

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-rootcloak-completely-hide-root-t2574647
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2015
koonlay101:
Combination of S Launcher, 7Null and Gravity box.

Guys, did it come out right?

Wont all this things be eating up ur ram
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:22am On May 20, 2015
koonlay101:

Sorry how do I get to build prop? Can u pls explain in better detail? Sorry about your lost phone. God will provide the means to get another one soonest and bless u abundantly.

Thanks.
amen! God bless you too, you ve to root your phone to get to your buildprop
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2015
Enoch,when I receive calls, after the call has ended I don't get to see the 'call' and 'send message' icon under it anymore.

What do you think is wrong?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:27am On May 20, 2015
The power of Gravity + 7null

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LKO(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2015
enoch273:

You have finally made up your mind to settle for the hot note right? U finnally dump tecno L6. Thats kul.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2015
nonny400:
Enoch,when I receive calls, after the call has ended I don't get to see the 'call' and 'send message' icon under it anymore.

What do you think is wrong?

Boss.. U right abt not charging to 100% oo.. I noticed i was charging, then nepa took light while it was 75%, like seriously i used 75% for almost 30mins b4 e drop go 74%,... I think from now.. M going stop charging at 95% tops
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 9:31am On May 20, 2015
Dumchuks:
Can someone recommend a good font app.

That changes every damn letter.........

Yes o. I've been waiting forever. The guy should just name the app. No long process required.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2015
TDonald:
The power of Gravity + 7null

U guys be bado oo.. Una jst dey tweak... My question is wont it eat up ur ram.. Cos i noticed wen i installed so launcher, d tin dey chop my ram oo. It quickly get to 800+ so i un installed, been using nova launcher ever since and i must say its d best in for me so far.. Ur idea too??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:38am On May 20, 2015
samintegrity:

U guys be bado oo.. Una jst dey tweak... My question is wont it eat up ur ram.. Cos i noticed wen i installed so launcher, d tin dey chop my ram oo. It quickly get to 800+ so i un installed, been using nova launcher ever since and i must say its d best in for me so far.. Ur idea too??
I also use Nova launcher, it's very smooth and easy to use

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2015
TDonald:
I also use Nova launcher, it's very smooth and easy to use

Yeah. U right bro.. Its smooth and very easy.. One thing i love most abt it is, it doesn't use much ram. Any lollipop rom i can download?? I heard ASOP is bugless, i dont knw if its available for Hot Note, i don Google search tiya..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:46am On May 20, 2015
samintegrity:

Yeah. U right bro.. Its smooth and very easy.. One thing i love most abt it is, it doesn't use much ram. Any lollipop rom i can download?? I heard ASOP is bugless, i dont knw if its available for Hot Note, i don Google search tiya..
I am sorry Bro, I don't know anything about roms, all these one I put up is due to the tutorials I got from this forum....

Cc grinface98

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.