Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,896 members, 7,838,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1105542 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Check the usb debugging setting and untick it. The setting is under developer options

Pls, i was not able to find usb debugging settings. Help me with where to find it... Thx ma. I cant find developer options here on my phone. Pls
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Deshannel(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:
I don tire for the hide and seek wey dem dey do with dis Hote Note Pro...wen are they launching na?

You can pre-order now

https://www.nairaland.com/2352086/jumia-mobile-week-megathon-much
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Deshannel(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol I hav changed my mind. Till I c d pro wt my korokoro eyes

It will be launched soon.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Deshannel:

You can pre-order now

https://www.nairaland.com/2352086/jumia-mobile-week-megathon-much

no thanks! i wan see am korokoro or listed on Jumia shop before any order.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2015
I use my Otg cable very well on it. And also,the phone won't brick due to imei changing,so far you know what you're doing.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Deshannel(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:

no thanks! i wan see am korokoro or listed on Jumia shop before any order.

OK. I hope you wouldn't be too late by then.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2015
I already sold mine yesterday. 24k. Now,when is that pro coming,how much,and who can help me get it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Deshannel:

OK. I hope you wouldn't be too late by then.

one thing is for sure.....e no go finish!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Deshannel(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:

one thing is for sure.....e no go finish!

The stocks available at launch will determine that.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
nonny400:
I use my Otg cable very well on it. And also,the phone won't brick due to imei changing,so far you know what you're doing.

Pls, put me thru how u use ur otg cable on it.... Pls
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2015
MissJennifer:

Hmmm....
I take that as you r not interested.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Deshannel:

The stocks available at launch will determine that.

bro, they'll surely restock. worse case scenario....price will go up slightly. Ive seen enough of this life to get hung up on a particular thing, when something even much better can surface when you least expect....so im not worried and won't lose sleep over it.
Just when i made up my mind to buy the Infinix Hot Note, lo and behold, Jumia came up with the Sales, and i got me one at half the price i budgeted initially... get my drift?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Teedeechian:

you are right just got the mail.
Can we please see the mail?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 7:12am On Jun 03, 2015
nonny400:
I already sold mine yesterday. 24k. Now,when is that pro coming,how much,and who can help me get it?
Sold mine yesterday too, same price but m still in possession of my own cos I refused to collect money from the guy.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:

thanks Jemmiee smiley
i dey feel like person wey trailer jam dis morning grin
how was your night though?
. Hahaha c ur face. Eh its wen u sleep n wake up dat d pains will greatly increase. Wt tym, it will go. My nyt was splendid cos d rain fell heavily truout
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Holuwaxheun:

Pls, i was not able to find usb debugging settings. Help me with where to find it... Thx ma. I cant find developer options here on my phone. Pls
. Go to "about phone", tap the build number repeatedly till they say; "you are now a developer". The developer option will appear. Den check for d usb debugging setting there and untick it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahaha c ur face. Eh its wen u sleep n wake up dat d pains will greatly increase. Wt tym, it will go. My nyt was splendid cos d rain fell heavily truout

hubby use you do duvet abi? grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 7:29am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Go to "about phone", tap the baseband version repeatedly till the say; "you are now a developer". The developer option will appear. Den check for d usb debugging setting there and untick it

Small small, una don begin to turn to Android guru be that o. Una weldone. cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Go to "about phone", tap the baseband version repeatedly till the say; "you are now a developer". The developer option will appear. Den check for d usb debugging setting there and untick it

im quoting this so i can always reference it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
U mean build number
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by pazzys(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Still hoping they launch that note pro so we can order mehn!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Richhard(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Based on the comments I've read so far, it won't. Bricking occurs on a ROOOTED phone after downloading updates. Guys, am I right?

yeah!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Deshannel:

It will be launched soon.
im not a fan of online market. i will wait till it reaches shops
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:

hubby use you do duvet abi? grin
lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
lanre316:

Small small, una don begin to turn to Android guru be that o. Una weldone. cool
lol c u. do u tink ds is my first android??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
TDonald:

U mean build number
tnx
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by oluwaveeboy(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Holuwaxheun:
Good pm gurus... I tot u said Infinix hot note is otg enabled. I tried connecting my flash drive to it thru am otg cable, but it was NOT working...
the OTG feature doesn't come with the phone... It was later added with one of the new update Infinix released... So make sure you update all ur new system update... I think the OTG update was with 3rd or 4th update they released.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
oluwaveeboy:
the OTG feature doesn't come with the phone... It was later added with one of the new update Infinix released... So make sure you update all ur new system update... I think the OTG update was with 3rd or 4th update they released.
wow
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2015
BluePearls:

im quoting this so i can always reference it.
tap the build number, not baseband version
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisley024(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
jemmiee:
. Go to "about phone", tap the build number repeatedly till they say; "you are now a developer". The developer option will appear. Den check for d usb debugging setting there and untick it
thought it is Tick
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MissJennifer(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
eleshin:

I take that as you r not interested.

Yea. ..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Richhard:

yeah!
Merci beaucoup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.