Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1101723 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes bro! But the sms I received said I'm onli eligible for a day 1MB imagine that!?

fancytboy:

Lol. Have u gotten a Infinix Hot Note and Requested for your data 1st?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by mo2raur(f): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Dygeasy:
to...?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tohpahz(f): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Ola.. Someone has used ur imei nd i think all infinix hot note imeis.. no need sending infinix.. cos u wont get anything.. jes decided to let u know..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by llouis: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
easyhopes:
Hello all

The hot note is back in stock as promised,

Those that contacted me will get theirs soon enough,

There is stil room for more orders,

Call/text/whatsapp 08078544505 for ur orders.

Cash on Delivery + Faster delivery awaits

Thanks.

Pls do not patronize or do business with easyhopes for any reason whatsoever!

His incompetence in service delivery is not only thought provoking (to say the least); it is mind blowing!

First of all he doesn't pick his calls 99% of the time. Then when he does and the call cuts due to bad network he doesn't call back. He assumes if you need a product u have to always call him and order.

Secondly he is not honest.
I made an order for an item that came with accessories specifically asking him if the accessories were available on jumia (it is almost impossible to enjoy the product without the accessories), he told me it was available and told me i could go and pick up my items. I got there only to be told the accessories were not available and when i finally was able to get across to him he told me he knew the accessories were not available and admitted lying in order to get me to purchase the item absent accessories.
Manipulation of information for the sole purpose of making sales is not only an evil in and of itself but is showcases a desire to dupe and defraud fuelled by an ambition to succeed at all costs.

Ok, so he lied just to get me to make a purchase on his tab, I immediately lost trust in his credibility so I hunted for the accessories on konga and told him to place an order for me there, 3 days later I hadn't heard from him and the items hadn't been delivered to me.

The thing about easyhopes is he doesn't carry you along, he has bad customer care etiquette, he lies, hides and manipulates information just to get you to make purchases and he rarely communicates with u via chat realtime; you may have to chat him up and go make eba and have a siesta before he will reply and that can take like half of forever.

I expressed my frustration with his incompetence in a bid to get him to render a good service for once in his life only for him to assume foolishly I was no longer interested in an order I had deliberately asked him to get for me.

Almost two weeks later easyhopes is yet to reach me or even chat me up at all and I am yet to get my order delivered to me.

The item I purchased I am frustrated using it and I am also frustrated with online shopping solutions thanks to one of their inexperienced, half baked marketers.

if you do business with easyhopes then there is no hope for you enjoying his services.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tundeks: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
easyhopes:
Hello all

The hot note is back in stock as promised,

Those that contacted me will get theirs soon enough,

There is stil room for more orders,

Call/text/whatsapp 08078544505 for ur orders.

Cash on Delivery + Faster delivery awaits

Thanks.
Lier, that,s how most of sellerz used to post nonsense on nairaland, at d end of d day d buyer wil regret purchasing items frm u due to ur incompetency and lack of customer's support.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria No. 1 online mall; JUMIA, is rewarding customers with great deal of free voucher gifts. Customers get to enjoy up to ₦15,000 free discount from Jumia on Purchase of any product from their store. This discount depends on the value of your order.

is super generous when it comes to giving away vouchers. Just in some days past, Jumia released the MTN/JUMIA voucher and here again another great deal from Jumia.
Below is a breakdown of different Vouchers available.
Your Voucher Voucher Code For order Above
N1,000 JUMFIRE01 N6,000
N2,000 JUMFIRE02 N14,000
N4,000 JUMFIRE03 N30,000
N6,000 JUMFIRE04 N50,000
N10,000 JUMFIRE05 N85,000
N15,000 JUMFIRE06 N100,000
SEE HOW TO USE JUMIA VOUCHER @ http://techlector.com/how-to-get-up-to-%E2%82%A615000-discount-free-from-jumia/
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by fancytboy: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
Yes bro! But the sms I received said I'm onli eligible for a day 1MB imagine that!?

Please note that for existing Subscribers the code is FREE to 131
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by fancytboy: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Now on BBM- Infinix Mobile Online Support C0028FFB9 Having troubles with your infinix phone? Join C0028FFB9
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by invisibility: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Marvell23:
Infinix Hot Note now back on jumia. My name is Daremarvellous, a Jumia sales consultant. if you order thru me between now and tomorrow Wednesday, you're entitled to N2000 discount. so hurry now while stocks last. contact me on whatsapp at 08065719968 or 08156636487 .thanks
PLEASE FEEL CONFIDENT TO ORDER THROUGH THIS BROS.HE ORDERED 3 INFINIX HOT NOTE FOR ME WITH DISCOUNT NO OTHER JUMIA AGENT OFFERED ME AND THEY WERE DELIVERED ON TIME.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Hotdiamond(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
one important question. how is the SUNLIGHT LEGIBILITY
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisley024(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Infinix Hot Note Smart Cover - Black/White:

http://www./infinix-hot-note-smart-cover-blackwhite-201520.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Saucekide25(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2015
invisibility:
PLEASE FEEL CONFIDENT TO ORDER THROUGH THIS BROS.HE ORDERED 3 INFINIX HOT NOTE FOR ME WITH DISCOUNT NO OTHER JUMIA AGENT OFFERED ME AND THEY WERE DELIVERED ON TIME.

Bro,Agents are not allowed to give Discounts on Hot Note... What he did might have put him in big problem with his Area Supervisor ...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Saucekide25(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Hot NOTE POUCH now Available!!

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
The Infinix Hot Note X551 is back in stock... see http://techlector.com/infinix-hot-note-x551-jims-big-thing/
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by fancytboy: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
We are pleased to announce to you that the Infinix Hote Note smart cover is now available price @ #1,065 only . Please follow this link to place an order http://www./infinix-hot-note-smart-cover-blackwhite-201520.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Adehorze(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
add me to d group wit 08182301564 pls
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by toscotech(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please add me to the group
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by easyhopes(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
llouis:

Pls do not patronize or do business with easyhopes for any reason whatsoever!

His incompetence in service delivery is not only thought provoking (to say the least); it is mind blowing!

First of all he doesn't pick his calls 99% of the time. Then when he does and the call cuts due to bad network he doesn't call back. He assumes if you need a product u have to always call him and order.

Secondly he is not honest.
I made an order for an item that came with accessories specifically asking him if the accessories were available on jumia (it is almost impossible to enjoy the product without the accessories), he told me it was available and told me i could go and pick up my items. I got there only to be told the accessories were not available and when i finally was able to get across to him he told me he knew the accessories were not available and admitted lying in order to get me to purchase the item absent accessories.
Manipulation of information for the sole purpose of making sales is not only an evil in and of itself but is showcases a desire to dupe and defraud fuelled by an ambition to succeed at all costs.

Ok, so he lied just to get me to make a purchase on his tab, I immediately lost trust in his credibility so I hunted for the accessories on konga and told him to place an order for me there, 3 days later I hadn't heard from him and the items hadn't been delivered to me.

The thing about easyhopes is he doesn't carry you along, he has bad customer care etiquette, he lies, hides and manipulates information just to get you to make purchases and he rarely communicates with u via chat realtime; you may have to chat him up and go make eba and have a siesta before he will reply and that can take like half of forever.

I expressed my frustration with his incompetence in a bid to get him to render a good service for once in his life only for him to assume foolishly I was no longer interested in an order I had deliberately asked him to get for me.

Almost two weeks later easyhopes is yet to reach me or even chat me up at all and I am yet to get my order delivered to me.

The item I purchased I am frustrated using it and I am also frustrated with online shopping solutions thanks to one of their inexperienced, half baked marketers.

if you do business with easyhopes then there is no hope for you enjoying his services.

Thanks a million for bad mouthing me,
U happy now?
I sure hope u got what u wanted.

But u forgot to tell the world that you also referred som of ur frnds to me and they were satisfied with my services.

Well, most of those who shop on jumia know orders come in bit sometimes.
And orders get cancelled without prior notice too.

Those who have already placed and recieved orders or make enquiries from me can attest to my competency.
Also, u don't av to tell lies to drive home ur points as u never for one called me, I've been d one making d calls and I never admitted I lied to make u purchase from me (who does that anyways?)
And i wonder if u know what fraud means cos I never in any way ask u to send me money before u get your ptoducts.
I wonder what your stress really is, is it the fact that people are making orders through me or that u really didn't get what u wanted complete cos I remember telling u your order got cancelled (not by me but by jumia), and i remember sending u screenshots of d mail I received.
I also didn't understand what u expect from a seller when after apologising on behalf of the comapny he rep u said u will never purchase through him again only to come back two weeks later to ask for d delivery of your items, do u expect follow ups after u vouch never to have anything to do with him again?
Thank goodness u didn't accuse me of fraud or any other crime. It's just a case of failed deliveries.

So thanks again for d blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by easyhopes(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
tundeks:
Lier, that,s how most of sellerz used to post nonsense on nairaland, at d end of d day d buyer wil regret purchasing items frm u due to ur incompetency and lack of customer's support.

U shouldn't judge a book by its cover,
Have u ever seen anyone satisfying everybody?
No matter what u do, some people are just unsatisfiable.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Add me up guys 08137147720
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls does anybody av amazing spiderman.apk+data on his/her phone here?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by IWillSucceed: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
fancytboy:
Please note that for existing Subscribers the code is FREE to 131

I did exactly this and the reply I got was

Dear customer, You are eligible for only one offer.Thank you.

They never gave me any offer before.So whats the way forward.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by cafedeluv(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Joiedevivre:
Pls does anybody av amazing spiderman.apk+data on his/her phone here?

Yes, I do but I'm in Abeokuta.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by toscotech(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is the response i get from mtn
Dear customer, you are eligible for only one Happy Link Bundle and 1MB daily data plan daily.
And have not get any
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
@cafedeluv
Pls Can u send it to my email accnt or z there such thing as whatsend, i heard of it but 've neva tested it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by maxjax(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
CONFIRMED:....Infinix hot note supports OTG

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by maxjax(m): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Antutu benchmark score for this device

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Hotdiamond(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxjax:
Antutu benchmark score for this device
Pls give us a comprehensive review of the camera and the ram usage
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joiedevivre: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
maxjax:
CONFIRMED:....Infinix hot note supports OTG
wat services does OTG offer,z it d ability of a phone 2 use mouse&keyboard and ability to make it a server distributin resources to clients on a ntwrk?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jverdict(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Add me 2 d group ,jst got mine 2day -08135265130
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Chimezie250(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just received mine this evening but instead of the gold color the sent me copper color, lovely phone I must say
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by oyi2: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Has anybody in Abuja who ordered on Thursday last week received theirs yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.