Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1106565 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orekelewa09(f): 6:35am On Jun 14, 2015
Can someone put me through on how to use ss and mtn bis on Android?

Why is everyone skipping my question

Profnico
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2015
MrsJemiee:
Heyy i saw flip beats music player. Check it out if it helps. grin grin

Thanks for the suggestion.. viper4android worked perfect. smiley
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2015
BluePearls:

wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eraly(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2015
Please, dnt bliv dis. Its not tru

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koonlay101: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2015
vower:
Poor ram management in this great phone

I beg to differ on this.

The Hot Note is one of the phones I can consider that has one of the best ram management around. Even with the 1GB RAM, it doesn't really lag like some 1GB RAM phones I know.

What you see on your screenshot doesn't actually mean that the performance of the phone is affected negatively in any way.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by swisscarter(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2015
eraly:
me toooooooooooo...ion believe it...someone still uses Edge (2G) grin hahahahahaha
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donshady(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2015
From 74% on heavy usage

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2015
samintegrity:
Viper 4 Android Profile.

Lets op nairaland gree make i upload oo den i will modify lata to give u procedure

Guuud it dos, so now hia it is.. Check under my signature oo, download d profile, its already zipped, extract to d root of ur SD now either u Google or play store tinz Viper4android, and busybox download and install, it will ask u to download one stuff lyk dat, which will launch busybox and u wil need to install busybox update, den back to Viper which will den install wat it prompted. mind u it requires root oo.., now once done, launch it and select option ( use ur option ohm key on ur phone oo) den load profile, now select sam, dats d profile name, load it, now select option again, and click on UI settings, select expert and u are good to goooo..

Mind u, activate as default equalizer 4 ur default music player to enjoy unbeatable booom sounds on all ur apps, and don't forget if u are using any optimization app, kindly add Viper 2 ur protected list to avoid force closing.

Once done successfully boss.m or bosses i assure u, i make use of d default ear piece dat came wif d phone and it boom jst like dr dra.. M not joking ooo... I hardly increase to volume 2 unless m in a crowded area.

@bluepeals and @baada..perdon my spelling of ur ID oo
Eargasm!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TDonald: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
MrsJemiee:
My cursed father will die a miserable death. My smelling mother is a fool and must be bombed by boko haram, i will join them later in my life cos my life is messed up. I spend 24 hrs of my life insulting other people's mum cos i know my death is near and i must die a miserable death

Chai!!....... Tell me more shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisley024(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2015
My music stops after some minutes angry
Any help pls?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orekelewa09(f): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na only battery we go chop... Make una change topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by swisscarter(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
orekelewa09:
Na only battery we go chop...
Make una change topic
I tire oooo
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joeny(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Yes sir, na me oh... tecno m3 was my first android phone... I must admit learning was fun with m3.

Pls has any one using the infinix-hot-note pro encountered the issue of battery regeneration I. e when u use the phone and the battery goes down to about 65% or less, if you leave it for some hours without touching it, the battery gets full back to 100%.

My brother bought the Infinix-hot-note pro copper brown colour last week Saturday charged it to 100% from 65% he met out of the box.

Pls do you/anyone have any idea what's going on with the battery?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by mindeymeen: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
PLS ADD ME TO THE GROUP 07084547884
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by mindeymeen: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
IS DIA ANY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR INFINIX HOT NOTE?? IF YES, ADD ME 07084547884. IF NO, DROP UR DIGITS AND LEMME CREAT 1

TO SHEAR PROBLEMS AND EXPERIENCES. IT WILL HELP
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joeny:

Pls has any one using the infinix-hot-note pro encountered the issue of battery regeneration I. e when u use the phone and the battery goes down to about 65% or less, if you leave it for some hours without touching it, the battery gets full back to 100%.

My brother bought the Infinix-hot-note pro copper brown colour last week Saturday charged it to 100% from 65% he met out of the box.

Pls do you/anyone have any idea what's going on with the battery?

The only thing I've encountered, both on my previous hot note and tecno p9,is the situation where battery can come up from maybe 30%-70% when you restart the phone.

But to fill itself up? That's a new one. It's not bad,but note that the regenerated battery doesn't last like the main charge. When it happens,use it rigorously to finish the battery completely, then charge from the beginning again.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
iyke926:

Eargasm!

grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by mindeymeen: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls sometims wen i snap pics it doesnt display, telling me 'cannot generate thu..."... i'm jst fed up
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Emmayur(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
done
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Emmayur(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
orekelewa09:

Profnico

Hey, click on this link close the gap between the dot com and then follow the process

www.yomiprof .com/2014/11/how-to-use-mtn-bis-on-android-pc-using.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Emmayur(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
swisscarter:
me toooooooooooo...ion believe it...someone still uses Edge (2G) grin hahahahahaha

and WiFi is 20%
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
sironyeka:

There's an anti theft privacy setting under security settings in your phone.
If set up, anytime you do a Sim swap or put a new Sim in your phone it asks for the privacy password. Its an anti theft setup to help in case ur phone is stolen.
Try remembering the pin if you're the one that set it up. If not, I believe the only other way out would be to flash the phone.
yes. Ya right. Cos he could try the default pin. 1234.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Larenzy:
kk, though av taken it to der office.
alright dear, i wish u d best
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Joeny:

My brother bought this Infinix-hot-note pro copper brown colour last week Saturday charged it to 100% from 65% he met out of the box.

Pls do anyone have any idea what's going on with the battery?

Pls urgent answer needed. Thanks...
wao! Strange! It used to happen to me on my Tm3. Ive never encountered such on d hot note. Ur battery may be faulty
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
iheanyi40:
back then was fun shaa
hehe not just shaa! Twas sooo much fun! Wen 512mb ram was like d bomb... loool. Now its a taboo... lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
orekelewa09:

Profnico
well, we are skipping d question because its a crime to discuss such on nairaland. Post ur number so dat u will be added to d whatsapp group.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
BluePearls:

no p den! For rooted phones only?? undecided undecided sad
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
eraly:
dnt bliv wat
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrsJemiee:
no p den! For rooted phones only?? undecided undecided sad

Yea..but it was worth it...truthfully music sounds better now...all I need now is a good earpiece to go with it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
TDonald:

Chai!!....... Tell me more shocked shocked shocked
hahaha wnt fall for ds. I ddnt post dat ooo... lol God bless d prsn dat used my name to post ds. Looool! tongue tongue smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
chrisley024:
My music stops after some minutes angry
Any help pls?
i dnt really knw dear.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by MrsJemiee(f): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
orekelewa09:
Na only battery we go chop...
Make una change topic
lol y not start d change and reformation??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.