Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1101962 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
4llerbuntu:

Ordinarily this would get a pass. but sometimes u need to curb self righteous fuckery. i refrained from saying anything since because i assumed you had found the test point on the phone and could activate it without opening it. now u have confirmed its just "flashing twice".

how do u intend to flash a phone not detected by the PC? a HARD BRICKED device that requires test point manipulation to activate the NAND? or a MTK device with corrupted NAND that requires re-partition?

no one said a soft brick phone should be opened. naturally you would be stupid to do that if you could flash the phone without anything special.

The fellow who was told this SAID HIS DEVICE WAS COMPLETELY DEAD and no longer detected by the PC

He was told to take the phone to Carlcare. or if that was impossible, try the battery move.

i don't see how this qualifies as bad advice for you to be spouting BS subs.

So tell me how u intend to flash a device that cant be detected "twice""

K really 4lerbuntu. There are method to use. Am not claiming self righteous fuckery here and u don't have to be abusive.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Tvaddict: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2015
wheezyoung:
Guys,i bought bb playbook charger buh my phone still charges slowly, am thinking its the port buh if it was the port it wouldn't charge at all...any help pls?

Like how many hours does it take to enter one percent ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by wheezyoung(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2015
Tvaddict:

Like how many hours does it take to enter one percent ?
7-10 minutes
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Tvaddict: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
wheezyoung:
7-10 minutes

Have got this same issue on my phone, it happened after flashing custom rom, have you found a fix yet ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by wheezyoung(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tvaddict:

Have got this same issue on my phone, it happened after flashing custom rom, have you found a fix yet ?
no o,mine started after Trying to update via ota buh it failled...since then na die i dey o
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Jazzygrafix(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
My infinix hot note is back. I just downloaded a stock firmware from and flashed it... I swaer the Multitasking is 50 times better than the lolipop Rom
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Jazzygrafix(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
My infinix hot note is back. I just downloaded a stock firmware from hovtek and flashed it... I swaer the Multitasking is 50 times better than the lolipop Rom
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Tvaddict: 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
wheezyoung:
no o,mine started after Trying to update via ota buh it failled...since then na die i dey o

Lol, have turn the web upside down, iv not seen solution yet
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Harbim11(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
iyke926:

If you have u flashed cwm? Backed up your current rom?? Then dude, you got nothing to be scared of.
..... Nah it's not backed up.. How do I do it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by awofe20(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by awofe20(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Jazzygrafix:
My infinix hot note is back. I just downloaded a stock firmware from and flashed it... I swaer the Multitasking is 50 times better than the lolipop Rom
I guess u havent upgraded to d latest version,
U will Neva feel like downgrading
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2015
help!!!........anybody in ibadan that can help me with the stock rom.i really need it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2015
hawksford:

Hello Sophia
My battery has depleted so much due to constant charging perhaps,
I don't think the battery is better than 2000 mAh battery
So I wanna replace it

How much will it cost me to fix in a new replacement @ Carlcare
Hi Hawksford, about the price of the battery you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly. Our colleagues there will try to check it for you. Thank you! If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Folarinibrahim1:
help!!!........anybody in ibadan that can help me with the stock rom.i really need it.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by awofe20(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Hawksford, about the price of the battery you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly. Our colleagues there will try to check it for you. Thank you! If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
I wanted the hot note charger, went to your office and unfortunately they told me that they don't have the accessories. I need 2 of these charges but how can i get them?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Lanreallenjay: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Folarinibrahim1 post=39130475][/quote]
Stock kitkat or stock lollipop?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jacob05(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Planning on flashing a custom rom on my hot note 2GB ram.... any good Lollipop bugless rom....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stixz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lanreallenjay:

Stock kitkat or stock lollipop?
Are u staying in Ibadan??, i also need the stock KitKat ROM.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Lanreallenjay: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
stixz:

Stock lollipop is what I have... Yes I stay in ibadan
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
stixz:

I have stock kitkat. Base in lag
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
I can't help but wonder what all this fuss is about downloading, there is no bug deal there, it's just like the same way you upgraded and as if you are retracing your steps.

Also the hot note 2 is sweetus, see leaked images of it on www.enochtek.com
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by encrypt(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
I need help oh my good people...Bought IHot Note 16gb 2gb ram and after rooting and rebooting while installing regular apps it went off and has not come on. Laptop doesn't detect the phone and it doesnt charge either.
Things i have tried;
unlatching and reconnecting the battery flex
Trying to boot into recovery
Trying to power it with a different battery

The phone is just blank and shows no sign of life...

Is there any hope for this device?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2015
encrypt:
I need help oh my good people...Bought IHot Note 16gb 2gb ram and after rooting and rebooting while installing regular apps it went off and has not come on. Laptop doesn't detect the phone and it doesnt charge either.
Things i have tried;

Where is ur location? I can help bring it back to life as u be the lucky number three person I have resurrected ihn from hard brick, if u read on this thread, u don't have to open ur phone and change battery. So no need to panic. wink
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by encrypt(m): 1:13am On Oct 20, 2015
just2endowed:

Where is ur location? I can help bring it back to life as u be the lucky number three person I have resurrected ihn from hard brick, if u read on this thread, u don't have to open ur phone and change battery. So no need to panic. wink
I am in jos..can you help?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2015
jacob05:
Planning on flashing a custom rom on my hot note 2GB ram.... any good Lollipop bugless rom....
I also need them oh
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by webwheez: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2015
for 2gb+16gb users drop your contact for our group chat on WhatsApp
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by deo966(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2015
encrypt:
Things i have tried;

do u reside in ibadan...maybe i can help you out
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by deo966(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Justiceotuya:

I also need them oh

custom rom is ok
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2015
[size=18pt] My charger don spoil ooo

Can I get a new one?[/size] cry cry cry
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2015
encrypt:

I am in jos..can you help?

Though I base in Lagos. Whatsapp me 07066561480. Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.