Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1104213 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 19, 2016
udemzy101:
I want to ask if those using Glo bis is experiencing this, If I put it in 3g,my GPS automatically turn on sometimes but if I put it in 2g it doesn't do that.. ..

This happens only with the Glo network....

Av flash the stock rom again yet still the same..

Naaa WA oooo, so nobody dey use Glo bis on Android for here wey fit help me confirm this thing?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2016
I have never been able to run a custom rom. After flashing successfully, when i switch on the phone, after the flash screen it will just gradually get dim and then restarts. I goes through same cycle till i switched of or go back to cwm.

Please what happening. I need to at least try a custom rom

cc: 4llerbuntu tecnolad
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Justiceotuya:
I have never been able to run a custom rom. After flashing successfully, when i switch on the phone, after the flash screen it will just gradually get dim and then restarts. I goes through same cycle till i switched of or go back to cwm.

You've successful bricked your phone.. Hope u made a backup?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
You've successful bricked your phone.. Hope u made a backup?

yes i did.... the problem is that i have never gotten a custom rom to work on my phone no matter how. it will result to that
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Justiceotuya:

yes i did.... the problem is that i have never gotten a custom rom to work on my phone no matter how. it will result to that
you're using 16gb + 1gb version ryt?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by melicent: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2016
I want to downgrade my infinix hot note 16+2 back to Kit Kat, I can't find the firmware on infinix mobility, please if you have the link help me with it Thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
melicent:
I want to downgrade my infinix hot note 16+2 back to Kit Kat, I can't find the firmware on infinix mobility, please if you have the link help me with it Thanks.

Why do u want to downgrade? I have my backup file.

On my pc
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by thinko: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
udemzy101:

Naaa WA oooo, so nobody dey use Glo bis on Android for here wey fit help me confirm this thing?
Am using glo bis nd i have not experience wat u re talking about.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
thinko:

Am using glo bis nd i have not experience wat u re talking about.

OK thanks, I guess it's the sim cos when it's in 2g, nothing like that happen only when it's in 3g...

My MTN and Etisalat doesn't do that, I'll change the sim.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by melicent: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2016
just2endowed:

Why do u want to downgrade? I have my backup file.

On my pc
am just getting tired of it please give me the link.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
melicent:

I got this on infinix mobility

http:///1WkOuvl hot note 2gb
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2016
melicent:
am just getting tired of it please give me the link.

Use ADM to download so it will be faster... It's a direct link
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by melicent: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2016
udemzy101:

I got this on infinix mobility

http:///1WkOuvl hot note 2gb
thanks sir, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
you're using 16gb + 1gb version ryt?
No 16gb + 1gb
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Drizzle007(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Please o... Cn someone teach me how to upgrade my IHN TO LOLLIPOP. Even if it's just the link on how to go abt it. Abeg
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Justiceotuya:

cc: 4llerbuntu tecnolad

You have to flash a CWM or TWRP based on the KITKAT RECOVERY, not the Lollipop recovery, then use that recovery to flash the custom rom

Most, if not all the custom roms are based on the KITKAT

Search this guy's site for the different custom recovery versions available : http://androidhq254..com.ng/2015/10/custom-recoveries-for-infinix-hot-note.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lilshevy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pls where can one get original hot note charger and how much is it? I live in Minna carlcare ain't here.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Xymc1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Drizzle007:
Please o... Cn someone teach me how to upgrade my IHN TO LOLLIPOP. Even if it's just the link on how to go abt it. Abeg
www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-update-infinix-hot-note-x551-to-lollipop/
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
4llerbuntu:

You have to flash a CWM or TWRP based on the KITKAT RECOVERY, not the Lollipop recovery, then use that recovery to flash the custom rom

Search this guy's site for the different custom recovery versions available : http://androidhq254..com.ng/2015/10/custom-recoveries-for-infinix-hot-note.html
If i flash the kitkat recovery on my lollipop hot note, will it work?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joshkid(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm using Infinix Hot note 2gb ram version.... I installed ppsspp and pes 2015... but the keypad start freezing whenever I tried pressing 3 keys at once!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Justiceotuya(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
4llerbuntu:

i tried downloading the kitkat based cwm and i was given the error below

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tIce(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hello everyone, my infinix hote note isn't charging very fast as it used to be, now the reverse is the case it's charging very slow. I changed usb cable already still the same slow charging and my charger charges other infinix phone super fast. Pls what can i do to charge as fast as before. Thanks 08107046766.whatsap.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by kings11ng(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
realone18:

Dial this from ur dial pad

"*#*#3646633#*#*"
Without the quotes

I believe u shud be able to go from there
I can enter there with mobile uncle tools... just want the mktdroid tool to recognize the phone so I can port cwm to it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Booty4me: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls how much is hot note ?? a lady in my compound but has for 29000 . and am seeing 23500 here . little confuse
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by baye2023(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello please kindly help me out, it takes 2days without removing from power source for my infinix to charge to 100%....Instead of Charging[AC] it brings Charging[Usb] even when am charging with light.......My charger is in good condition, it charges other Infinix fones fast

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 1:10am On Jan 20, 2016
for those that are having problem with simple server on how to power their system apps on PC with mtn bis and simple server
http://www.enochtek.com/2016/01/power-all-your-system-apps-using-mtn.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Justiceotuya:

i tried downloading the kitkat based cwm and i was given the error below

create a new folder and put just the scatter file FOR THE KITKAT STOCK ROM and the custom recovery there. point SP Flash Tools to that folder to flash.

don't use the lollipop scatter file.

note that once u flash it, u should boot into recovery to wipe all partitions and flash the customROM. don't boot the lollipop OS with KitKat recovery o.

I'm 99% sure this will work.

if it still fails then u probably should try flashing the entire stock KitKat ROM, then flash the custom recovery immediately. don't bother booting the KitKat, since u just want to flash a custom ROM.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Heeboy94(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Booty4me:
pls how much is hot note ?? a lady in my compound but has for 29000 . and am seeing 23500 here . little confuse
16+2 goes for 29000. 32+2 for 32000. I don't know of the 16+1....buh the thing is, these phones are now scarce
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Maro4u(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Any news about the new update i hope it fix the fifa16 bug cause i won't want to waste my mega byte again downloading it pls anyone on it should make review of the current change in the system performance thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
For those that having problem flashing there ihn roms new update, I have the flashing file for both hot note and hot note pro.

I Base in lagos. Check my whatsapp below.

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by page123(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
just2endowed:
For those that having problem flashing there ihn roms new update, I have the flashing file for both hot note and hot note pro.

I Base in lagos. Check my whatsapp below.
boss please which psiphon are you using and does your mtn h+ off and on by it's self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.