Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1102097 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chizko4me(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2016
where can I get the original follow come hot note X551 charger in IMO State Nigeria?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by therealesttin(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2016
twinskenny:
U wanted Web pages apps keep popping up on my phone... How do I solve this

this may be a result of a virus.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by v4vendetta: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2016
I think the lollipop update has bugs which in my own opinion I will advice you guys to stick with kitkat or wait for marshmallow update,few people I see complaining about the phone are on lollipop update
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lilshevy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
please..... which version of kingroot can I use to root hot note to 1gb lollipop. I will really appreciate it if you can help me upload the link here.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donwise1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Holuwaxheun:

There s an antitheft feature introduced on d xui rom. It makes ur phone To b locked and u can control ur phone from whereever u are cos, the phone will send a warning msg to d no u used to register for d antitheft feature anytime ur sim card is removed from ur phone, thru d sim that was inserted into ur phone.. I think dat waS one of d reasons infinix did d rom not to be able to boot inTo recovery without a system. I c dis as a pluS bcs, d thief won't b able To format ur phone cos he won't b able to boot to recovery mode.

I prefer flexibility and full customization than the theft security
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by donwise1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
chizko4me:
where can I get the original follow come hot note X551 charger in IMO State Nigeria?

Along Douglas road just behind UBA bank. You can get it there bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
donwise1:

I prefer flexibility and full customization than the theft security

I prefer d antitheft feature cos, it helps. Ur device to b. Secured. I later got to know about d feature some days aftter misplacing my phone. D antitheft feautre s just a perfect design on d xui rom. By God's grace, I hope To get note 2 soon,and dis feature will b the firSt thing I will activate on d phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by twinskenny(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
therealesttin:

this may be a result of a virus.

yes it was...got rid of it with avast
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Swissbeats: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
please help. My original infinix charger got spoilt and I went to Carl care, they don't have a replacement charger. is there any other brand charger that charges as fast?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:36am On Feb 18, 2016
If you are selling off your Infinix hot note please do kindly quote Me.. Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Raphoeworld: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Danish security firm Heimdal has discovered a particularly spiteful new piece of malicious software that can gain admin rights to a device and wreak subsequent havoc.

The Mazar malware has found with the capacity to obtained admin rights and takes full advantage of whatever it can infiltrate. It spread via SMS, make calls, read texts and delete the contents of an entire Android smartphone or tablet without warning. As at now, it is believe to be found only in Denmark, as the effect outside has yet to be established.

Mazar can have access mainly to devices where users have permitted untrusted app installations via Settings. So, if you have not allow this on your device then your device is safe from contacting the bug.

Interestingly, the malware cannot be installed on any device with Russian as its selected as its language and it has only be tested on Android 4.4 KitKat, so it's unknown whether Lollipop or the latest Marshmallow are susceptible.

http://www.panstech.com/2016/02/new-android-malware-that-steal-personal-data-discovered.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by twinskenny(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2016
please how much does infinite note screen cost> the outer glass just crack a little though am still using it but i will like to replace it.. i heard that i have to replace complete screen how true is this please?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Joshkid(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2016
markovnikov:
Barely two months old.... With no probs. 44k negotiable

Asphalt 8 installed, FIFA 14, Virtual Tennis..
Already tweaked to work with glo bb.....

Or swap with infinix hot 2 + 30k
Or swap with tecno H6 + 32k
Or swap with infinix hot + 31k

Pls, reply if interested
product's name?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by xenon500: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
But wait o let me ask....it is the rough use that make the phone not to charge fast or read from system?...cos all this complain make me no think of buying the phone o
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by twinskenny(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
xenon500:
But wait o let me ask....it is the rough use that make the phone not to charge fast or read from system?...cos all this complain make me no think of buying the phone o

the phone is good....but it seem that the charging port that came with it is inferior i dont know just saying.. cause after 5 days i bought my own i notice that it doesnt fast charge anymore.. and system cant read the phone until i took it to computer village, i changed that charging port for 4k including workmanship.. everything is fine now
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by markovnikov(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Joshkid:
product's name?
Infinix zero 3
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gustav25: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Please can some1 upload an image of their original infinix hot note charger that is 3 plugged and has a 2.5v output ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Silvani(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
didano1:
Mine is d 1gig version goes 21k.last price..call or whatsap if interested. 08037686968

Pls I need the phone, whats your location? Am in Enugu
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by athorello(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Infinix hote note x551 loudspeaker is misbehaving since last Sunday... Goes off and on. Don't really understand cos since this year I'm not much of a heavy user save for nairaland and watching online videos.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by xenon500: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
twinskenny:

the phone is good....but it seem that the charging port that came with it is inferior i dont know just saying.. cause after 5 days i bought my own i notice that it doesnt fast charge anymore.. and system cant read the phone until i took it to computer village, i changed that charging port for 4k including workmanship.. everything is fine now
hmm.. am thinking of buying new infinix hot note...but this charging port thing sounds scary ....how can someone be careful with it?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by princeuk21(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Where can one get infinix hot note charger? Mine got damaged
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samzheee(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please i need guidelines for the update of an infinix hot note from 4.4 to 5.1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
samzheee:
Please i need guidelines for the update of an infinix hot note from 4.4 to 5.1

Guy, visit ayoproxy Dot com to check the details on how to flash the lollipop rom. Let me give u list of what u are going to need.

*sp flashtool
*stock lollipop rom for ur infinix phone (1gb or 2gb variant)
*system
*good USB cable to connect the phone to the system.

To download the rom, visit infinix mobility site. It is infinixmobility dot com. All d best bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samzheee(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Holuwaxheun:

Guy, visit ayoproxy Dot com to check the details on how to flash the lollipop rom. Let me give u list of what u are going to need.

*sp flashtool
*stock lollipop rom for ur infinix phone (1gb or 2gb variant)
*system
*good USB cable to connect the phone to the system.

To download the rom, visit infinix mobility site. It is infinixmobility dot com. All d best bro
i really don't understand, can you break it down for me please?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
samzheee:
instead of bricking your fone, why not take it to carlcare it wud be updated for you. I updated mine yesterday free
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samzheee(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
instead of bricking your fone, why not take it to carlcare it wud be updated for you. I updated mine yesterday free
whow! that's cool. thanks!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
samzheee:

Boss, I don't know how to break it down. I don't want to type the site in full cos of ban...

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.