Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1105343 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tkatechy(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Still available for 1,500
Lagos only
Whatsapp/call 07082645449

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Enouwem(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Pls help my infinix hot note xui version is still on Xui 1.N.0.3 and doesn't update to any new version. Everytime I search for updates, it writes "Your system is currently up to date".

Pls help!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Enouwem post=47542419]Pls help my infinix hot note xui version is still on Xui 1.N.0.3 and doesn't update to any new version. Everytime I search for updates, it writes "Your system is currently up to date".

Yu can do the latest os from there. Be sure you know aw to update your phone. I updated mine from here. http://www.yomiprof.com/2016/03/latest-xui-1n31-update-available-for.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by dotyoung(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello. My infinix x551 1gb ram 16rom runs on lollipop 1.N.0.6. It's rooted with King root and I wish to upgrade it. How do I go about it without bricking my phone. And when ever I checked for updates, it says no updates available. Though I bought it March ending with that version. I need experts opinion
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by vickifeanyi47(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2016
dotyoung:
Hello. My infinix x551 1gb ram 16rom runs on lollipop 1.N.0.6. It's rooted with King root and I wish to upgrade it. How do I go about it without bricking my phone. And when ever I checked for updates, it says no updates available. Though I bought it March ending with that version. I need experts opinion
Make sure you unroot it before carrying out any update to avoid bricking ur phone..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2016
veecent:
Pls help oooooo my infinix hot note pro battery does not last long again. Max 5hrs.pls help
Hello Veecent, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2016
tIce:
Good morning guys, pls my infinix x551 brings this message " Hardware acceleration error, switching to software decoding" for about 5 seconds after operating for about an hour. This is the second time i noticed it. What can i do?
Hello TIce. As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Veecent, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Akure ondo state. Tnks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by dotyoung(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Where do i get the update and how do i update? I need a guide please
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tIce(m): 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello TIce. As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks, how do i backup important files
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
MIUI 8 bugless custom rom now available for infinix hot note pro 2+16/32gb variant, click link below to download and follow instructions on how to flash
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/miui-8-bugless-custom-rom-for-infinix.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2016
veecent:

Akure ondo state. Tnks
Hello Veecent, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Akure now. But you can send your phone to our Collecting point there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
NO.128 Oba-Adeshida Rd(opp. Catholic Cathedral), Akure, Ondo, Nigeria +2347069493033
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2016
tIce:
thanks, how do i backup important files
You can try to backup important files in following way:
Contacts back up ways:
1. Move contacts to Simcard from phone inner memory.
2.Export to an vcf. files in following way: Contacts---All contacts---Import/export---
export to stoarge---(select all). Save the file to PC or SD card, and import the contacts to your phone when the phone is OK.

For importants pictures, apps and files you can try to move them to SD card or PC.
These ways are for your reference. You can try to find more ways in internet. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
latest airtel unlimited free browsing, works perfectly with 0.0kb using psiphon and syphon shield VPN, click the link below to follow instructions on how to set it
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/latest-airtel-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Reediano(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
dotyoung:
Where do i get the update and how do i update? I need a guide please

Just follow this link http://www.yomitech.com/2016/03/latest-infinix-hot-note-update-xui-1n31.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by brizzle116(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
miui 8 for 16+1gig..best custom rom i have seen so far.http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=39559&highlight=Hot%2BNote
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by msturE: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Good afternoon my ogas in the building last week Tuesday I was on my own when my INFINIX X551 SHOWS UPDATE then I press, from there I saw error in recovery mode that was how my phone got bricked I download everything needed including MTK 65XX VCOM manually installed but the problem is the system us showing USB NOT RECOGNIZED pls help or should I remove the ba3??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by dotyoung(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Reediano:

Just follow this link http://www.yomitech.com/2016/03/latest-infinix-hot-note-update-xui-1n31.html
Which 1 should I choose? Tcard or flashtools?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by guente02(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sometimes when I'm charging the phone it'll be decreasing in percentage. Anyone experiencing this?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
guente02:
Sometimes when I'm charging the phone it'll be decreasing in percentage. Anyone experiencing this?
That's strange
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Samsung s7 custom ROM for both infinix hot note and hot note pro X551, click link below to download and follow instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/samsung-galaxy-s7-custom-rom-for.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by guente02(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
vickifeanyi47:

That's strange
Really it is buh it happens.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Reediano(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
dotyoung:

Which 1 should I choose? Tcard or flashtools?

Choose the flash tools
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
guente02:

I experienced it. What I did was change the cord and use a quality original blackberry cord (more expensive than regular cord) and the problem was solved.

The follow come white cord is not rugged and very fragile. It begins to malfunction after a period of time.

NOTE: Change only the cord, NOT the follow come charger.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ayomidan: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
guente02:
I also experienced this 2 days ago, what I did was I switched my phone off and charge it for a while and l8a switch it on then viola
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by toniotonero(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
lanre316:

I experienced it. What I did was change the cord and use a quality original blackberry cord (more expensive than regular cord) and the problem was solved.

The follow come white cord is not rugged and very fragile. It begins to malfunction after a period of time.

NOTE: Change only the cord, NOT the follow come charger.
D BB cord u bought does it charge fast/ flash charge like d follow com? Wher did u buy it & how fast it is ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by cjay10: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
guente02:
The charger is bad, you need to replace your charger.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by damoch(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
my Infinix hot note refuse to charge nor show charging sign when charger is connected to the phone...I really need help.thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by guente02(m): 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Who's is using xposed framework on their devices?
What version or possibly links
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Please I need to change my battery and also change my charging flex as the present charging is loose. Would like to know if I can get an original charger that would flash charges
Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 5:04am On Jul 21, 2016
toniotonero:

D BB cord u bought does it charge fast/ flash charge like d follow com? Wher did u buy it & how fast it is ?

It charge fast. I live in Ibadan and I bought it mokola roundabout area.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by damoch(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Veecent, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Akure now. But you can send your phone to our Collecting point there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
NO.128 Oba-Adeshida Rd(opp. Catholic Cathedral), Akure, Ondo, Nigeria +2347069493033
please my Infinix hot note refuse to charge nor show charging sign or log when charger is connected to the phone...I need help.am in Niger state

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.