Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March (739 Views)

DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. / Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / I Am Watching The APC One Million March For Change Live Online From Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by TRUTHTELA: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Folks, APC, Obasanjo, Northern Muslims and all other stakeholders in Nigeria, knows that you can NEVER, EVER defeat an incumbent Nigeria's president. Take your mind back to all the political battles that Jonathan, has survived, then you'll understand why the power brokers ain't loosing sleep either.

The only FORCE that can STOP Jonathan, on this earth is Western backed SINISTER agenda. Without the Western Nations, these APC, Obj, and Northern Muslims are wasting their time and money.

Like I have written here in the past, Osibanjo (VP), was picked to wipe up ETHNIC SENTIMENTS, which will NATURALLY INSPIRE the South West folks to HIT THE STREET in protest. Osibanjo, wasn't picked by Tinubu, to win elections. Tinubu, understands the dynamics, or the role Lagos, always play in bringing the Abuja govt. to its KNEES, hence, a Yourba VP, will solidify the plot to choke Jonathan's move.

When it comes to Jonathan, the Western nations, ( USA & UK) are in a dilemma ( just like they're with Assad), meaning, they wouldn't want to hit GEJ, in their usual UNORTHODOX CLANDESTINITY, thanks to their investment in the Niger Delta, I think they've opted for a CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, SOCIAL UPRISING, "SOCIAL CHANGE, NIGERIA SPRING", OCCUPY NIGERIA", "CHANGE, etc, call it what you like, but, when APC, tells you that they might form a PARALLEL GOVT., it's something like this ONE MILLION march, they're talking about. They're already preparing the minds of the populace ahead of it. All that UK/Chatham House, visit, is just a COVER to meet with their CONTACTS on how they'll help them to push Jonathan out.

APC, is warming up for Jonathan's next move, either, his RE-ELECTION ( which they'll reject), INTERIM GOVERNMENT, MILITARY TAKEOVER, etc, but, Tinubu, The West, Obj, and Northern Muslims, they know that Jonathan, won't conduct an election that he will LOOSE. What happens there after, is for Nigerians, to ENJOY! The Western nations, will end up SANCTIONING Nigeria, while strike and civil unrest will be the order of the day.

Finally, all I know is this, the DYNAMICS have changed. We're not in the 60's, 70's OR June 12 era, any social unrest to cripple Abuja govt., will HASTEN NIGERIA's DISINTEGRATION, which many will live to REGRET.

Bookmark THIS!!!
Re: Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by Abdulleeh: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Oga go and sleep joor. What's it with your hate? This is democracy and Nigerians have got some degree of freedom- freedom of speech and association inclusive
Re: Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Tell dem, brainwashed apc thugs!
Re: Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by Dapyem(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2015
there is sense in d write up.my opinion
Re: Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Tell dem, brainwashed apc thugs!

baskardifoool
Re: Osibanjo, Was Picked For The Same Reason Why They've Organized A MILLION March by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
If Jonathan wants peace, he should not try to do anything funny. He will be defeated if he uses the military coerce anybody. Even with the Ivorian Army, Laurent Gbagbo was defeated after his loss at the poll.

(1) (Reply)

10 Dark Facts About Boko Haram / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki / Nigerian Youth Congress (NYC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.