Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. (2059 Views)

DSS Releases Babatunde Gbadamosi, Buhari’s Critic / The Man Behind Naira Appreciation- Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi, A Lagos Businessman / DSS Picks Up James Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Bayswater: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
.......Flies him forcefully to Abuja from Lagos.

Former Lagos governorship aspirant, Babatunde O.Gbadamosi (BOG) wrote on his Facebook update this morning....

DSS INVITATION

Yesterday, 6 men from the DSS came to deliver a verbal invitation for me to attend their office at CMB Road, Shangisha today.

I have packed a day-bag, just in case they decide to add me to the exclusive club of detained opposition voices.

The struggle to free Nigeria from the clutches of tyranny and corruption must continue, with or without me.

I fear no man, only God the Creator.

Another source just indicated that Mr Gbadamosi has just been transferred to Abuja by fully-armed DSS officers.Some lawyers and relations who accompanied him to DSS office today were also turned back.

Mr Gbadamosi is one of the fearless critics of General Muhammadu Buhari and APC on social media with regular readers from every corner of the world.

All lovers of free speech, human rights and democracy must urgently demand for BOG release if DSS cannot charge him to court for whatever alleged crime within 24 hours.

Democracy is not Militocracy. Nigerians must all unite against tyranny.

Details later...

http://www.darelasisi.co.uk/2017/02/dss-picks-buhari-critic-in-lagos-moved.html

1 Like

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by koolet: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Its a ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Chikelue2000(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Now remind me if dis nonsense happened during GEJ's tenure. Tyranny at its peak

Dear DSS pls dis is not my pix

8 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by mangood74: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
some shameless yoruba people re responsible for this backwardnes

9 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by mercenary: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Always trying to shut down the voices of the people

6 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
I was surprise I didn't see any part they wrote, "DSS found huge sum of money in his house"

That's what they know how to do best when they don't have any case against you.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by DozieInc(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
wizzyrich:
I was surprise I didn't see any part they wrote, "DSS found huge sum of money in his house"

That's what they know how to do best when they don't have any case against you.
Lollz...

4 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by CoolFreeday(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
All this one-sided sentimental news. you can get sympathy from your like minded people but not someone like me.
If he is invited, he should go and clear his name and forget about all these sentiment.
When they want loot, you won't hear anything, they will loot with one voice but when its time to face query, they will be shouting and looking for cheap sympathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by anibi9674: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
ok
Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Bayswater: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
All this one-sided sentimental news. you can get sympathy from your like minded people but not someone like me.
If he is invited, he should go and clear his name and forget about all these sentiment.
When they want loot, you won't hear anything, they will loot with one voice but when its time to face query, they will be shouting and looking for cheap sympathy

Unfortunately, he is not a government contractor and he has never been part of government. He is a self-made property realtor - A billionaire who lived abroad for many years but decided to come back and invest in his country. Google Amen Estate, that's him.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Speechless
Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by PatriotTemidayo: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Invitation??
Abeg bros, your invitation is being prepared.

1 Like

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Risken: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2017
CoolFreeday:

It's sad that people like you run their mouths recklessly without taking facts into account. "When they want loot ..."? He doesn't need yours or Nigerian loot. He didn't ask for your sympathy either. He's MADE for life through hard work. Everything he fights for, is for the masses. He already has everything he could possibly need. But he refused to adopt the "I better pass my neighbor" attitude. He wants the government to fix Nigeria so EVERYONE enjoys good roads, jobs, housing and stable electricity. If there's one Nigerian in recent times that has done what was deemed impossible in Nigeria, he is the one.
Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by Ibifizzleboy(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Spirit of detectorship inside a democratic system. =APc
Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by JohnsonOlanre: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Abooki, so you want make DSS slaughter the yorubaman. Anyway, na una cup of tea.

Re: DSS Picks Babatunde Gbadamosi,A Buhari Critic Was Picked Up By DSS This Morning. by djeasy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
make i no talk before Dss go come arrest me. Lol this govt funny no be Joke.

Dss Na Joke i da joke. Make una no take am serious.

(1) (Reply)

We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs / Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War: Youthsforbiafra Replies S. Sani / Senate Votes Yes To Delete NYSC From Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.