Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Research Experience And Lessons Learnt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Research Experience And Lessons Learnt (321 Views)

Reasons Why 2016 Budget At $38 Per Barrel Of Oil Portend Danger -my Research / Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Research Experience And Lessons Learnt by koife(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
the last 8months, I have spent more than 4month in active research time and I've learnt a few thing in my quest.
1 There are things you can't control but you can control how you react to them
2 There's no certainty in life
3. Its always better to start early
4. Mistakes are neccesary ingredients of life, just learn from them
5. Never quit trying coz u don't know how close you're to your goal
6. When your head seemed all cranked up and youre frustrated n feeling tired, get some rest n relax
7. Wearing a positive spirit makes the work much more easier
8. There's never a better time to start than NOW
If you want to research in Nigeria, go her some councelling on patience....light isszz
.......and lots more

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Intresting Things About Year 2015 / Which Of These Organisations/facility Is The Most Annoying? / Boko Haram: Nigerian Military Accuses Allied Soldiers Of ‘careless’ Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.