Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) (2474 Views)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 3:59am On Mar 15, 2015
I have watched with sadness how most of the Christians and Muslims have allowed themselves to be brainwashed and set against eachother all in the name of religion.
Many christians now see Islam and muslims as not only enemies to themselves but the world. Most muslims have also seen Christians as their enemies on on the other hand.

Neither christianity nor Islam advocates violence, both religion preach peace.
BUT
Where does the problem lies?

This act of religious discrimination and hatred have influenced most people even in making decisions in life.

Many Christians will not vote Buhari not because they perceive him of being incompetent to rule Nigeria but naturally because he is a muslim.
While many Muslims will not vote Jonathan all because he is a Christian not because he is actually clueless as they say.

Many employers of labour would rather employ an unqualified person than to employ that guy who is not their religion mate.

Why the madness?

Based my personal observation, I see that the burden is on Islam at this critical time, and as most christians would always say "Islam is evil; Muslims are terrorists".
Thus, I shall focus my articule on enlightening the christians in order to change their negative impression.

There are some verses in the Quran and in the Bible that talks about violence, but most of those who do not really understand these verses are those who perpetrate evil and make reference to them.
These people are called EXTREMIST.

Now the question is:

Is there nothing like terrorism in christianity?
Does any verse of the bible talks about violence just like the Quran?
Do we also have christian terrorist organisation as we have the muslim's? Grab your popcorn, have some drinks and read patiently.

What is terrorism?

According to wikipedia:
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)

Christian Terrorist Organisation:
I would have loved to give you line by line analyses on each group but that is not the purpose of this thread, you can read about them through google.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group which used to operate in Uganda. Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, and has been considered by some as a cult of personality, and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.
Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

Others (you can read about them through google).
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

Biblical verses on violence:

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)

President Obama on Terrorism:
Defining the Islamic State
"Now let’s make two things clear: ISIL is not "Islamic." No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL’s victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state. It was formerly al Qaeda’s affiliate in Iraq, and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria’s civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government, nor the people it subjugates. ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple. And it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way.
http://mashable.com/2014/09/10/obama-address-isis-isil-islamic-state/

Why President Jonathan is blamed for Boko Haram insurgency:

BokoHaram started developing like a baby in the womb, the woman all already knows he had this baby as early as 2 months but never made any preparation until the 9th month.

President Jonathan's insensitivity and soft handedness in tackling the menace of BokoHaram at its early stage has cost Nigeria the lives of thousands of innocent citizens.
When he was supposed to have acted the way he is doing now (in 6 weeks to election) he said and I quote:
"Boko Haram is a local terror group".
"Boko Haram are our sibling and you can't send the army to kill your family"

Now, when it is too late he said:"I underestimated BokoHaram.

Now the question is
Can the lost soul be brought back?
Can the innocent girls kidnapped by BokoHaram regain their normalcy even if eventually they are rescued? Over 300 days in the jungle (just imagine)

Most countries in the world are also experiencing the menace called terrorism, but if their leaders had acted the way President Jonathan handled BokoHaram, what do you think would have happened?

The purpose of this thread;

Every statement put down on this thread are based on my personal research.
I created this thread in order to correct the bad impression we have against eachother as christians and muslims.

All the christian-related terrorism reference are not to say christianity is evil or a bad religion, but to let everyone know that both Christianoty and Islam advocate peace. It is some extremists who have misunderstood some verses in the Bible and Quran who make them look as "evil".

Lastly: Do not vote for an individual based on religion or tribal differences, but for the future of Nigeria.

My plead:
Please moderator let's have this on the frontpage to pass the peace message to both christian and muslim brotherhood.

GOD bless Nigeria

#medamillion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by temitemi1(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2015
CLAPTRAP!
medamillion:
I have watched with sadness how most of the Christians and Muslims have allowed themselves to be brainwashed and set against eachother all in the name of religion.
Many christians now see Islam and muslims as not only enemies to themselves but the world. Most muslims have also seen Christians as their enemies on on the other hand.

Neither christianity nor Islam advocates violence, both religion preach peace.
BUT
Where does the problem lies?

This act of religious discrimination and hatred have influenced most people even in making decisions in life.

Many Christians will not vote Buhari not because they perceive him of being incompetent to rule Nigeria but naturally because he is a muslim.
While many Muslims will not vote Jonathan all because he is a Christian not because he is actually clueless as they say.

Many employers of labour would rather employ an unqualified person than to employ that guy who is not their religion mate.

Why the madness?

Based my personal observation, I see that the burden is on Islam at this critical time, and as most christians would always say "Islam is evil; Muslims are terrorists".
Thus, I shall focus my articule on enlightening the christians in order to change their negative impression.

There are some verses in the Quran and in the Bible that talks about violence, but most of those who do not really understand these verses are those who perpetrate evil and make reference to them.
These people are called EXTREMIST.

Now the question is:

Is there nothing like terrorism in christianity?
Does any verse of the bible talks about violence just like the Quran?
Do we also have christian terrorist organisation as we have the muslim's? Grab your popcorn, have some drinks and read patiently.

What is terrorism?
According to wikipedia:
Terrorism is commonly defined as violent acts (or the threat of violent acts) intended to create fear (terror), perpetrated for a religious, political, or ideological goal, and which deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (e.g., neutral military personnel or civilians)

Christian Terrorist Organisation:
I would have loved to give you line by line analyses on each group but that is not the purpose of this thread, you can read about them through google.
1)National Liberation Front of Tripura
2)Antibalaka
3)The Aryan Nations
4)The Christian Identity Movement
5)The Orange Volunteers
6)Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force etc

Christian Terrorists:
1) Joseph Kony:
He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group which used to operate in Uganda. Kony proclaims himself the spokesperson of God and a spirit medium, and has been considered by some as a cult of personality, and claims he is visited by a multinational host of 13 spirits, including a Chinese phantom.
Ideologically, the group is a syncretic mix of mysticism, Acholi nationalism, and Christian fundamentalism, and claims to be establishing a theocratic state based on the Ten Commandments and local Acholi tradition.

Others (you can read about them through google).
#The founder of the Aryan Nations:
Wesley Swift
#The founder Antibalaka Group
Levy Yakete

Biblical verses on violence:

Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
    If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord."  When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.  (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Others 
"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:35-38)

President Obama on Terrorism:

“Our campaign to prevent people around the world from being radicalized to violence is ultimately a battle for hearts and minds,”“But we know that many Muslim Americans across our country are worried and afraid,” Obama wrote. “Americans of all faiths and backgrounds must continue to stand united with a community in mourning.”

"we know that many Muslim Americans across our country are worried and afraid,” Obama wrote.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/obama-muslims-op-ed-la-times-115282.html

Why we should blame President Jonathan for Nigeria's terrorism, not religion?

BokoHaram started developing like a baby in the womb, the woman all already knows he had this baby as early as 2 months but never made any preparation until the 9th month.

President Jonathan's insensitivity and soft handedness in tackling the menace of BokoHaram at its early stage has cost Nigeria the lives of thousands of innocent citizens.
When he was supposed to have acted the way he is doing now (in 6 weeks to election) he said and I quote:
"Boko Haram is a local terror group".
"Boko Haram are our sibling and you can't send the army to kill your family"

Now, when it is too late he said:"I underestimated BokoHaram.

Now the question is
Can the lost soul be brought back?
Can the innocent girls kidnapped by BokoHaram regain their normalcy even if eventually they are rescued? Over 300 days in the jungle (just imagine)

Most countries in the world are also experiencing the menace called terrorism, but if their leaders had acted the way President Jonathan handled BokoHaram, what do you think would have happened?

The purpose of this thread;

Every statement put down on this thread are based on my personal research.
I created this thread in order to correct the bad impression we have against eachother as christians and muslims.

All the christian-related terrorism reference are not to say christianity is evil or a bad religion, but to let everyone know that both Christianoty and Islam advocate peace. It is some extremists who have misunderstood some verses in the Bible and Quran who make them look as "evil".

Lastly: Do not vote for an individual based on religion or tribal differences, but for the future of Nigeria.

My plead:
Please moderator let's have this on the frontpage to pass the peace message to both christian and muslim brotherhood.

GOD bless Nigeria
#medamillion.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 4:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria shall be great!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by knuckbuck(m): 4:40am On Mar 15, 2015
[b]OP, why are you putting the blame of Boko Haram solely at the feet of Jonathan?
What is the role of the religious leaders in the North where it started?
What are the role of the Northern elders where it started and where it is still in existence?
What are the roles of the Northern Emirs?
What role did the Governors of the affected states play?
When the Nigerian Government faced Boko Haram with extreme force under the military leadership of Ihejerika, why did the North, opposition leaders run to Amnesty international with cooked up satellite imagery claiming the military were fighting the North?
What role did the opposition party play to help fight the terrorst organisation before now?
What role did the opposition leaders play?
What role did the ruling party and their leaders play?
What role did the community harboring the Boko Haram terrorist play?
What role did the religion that Boko Haram associate itself with play?

It is easier to trade blames. That is what got us down this horrible road in the first place.

These are some questions I want the OP to answer before putting the blame squarely at the feet of Goodluck Jonathan.
Nigeria belongs to everyone both those in leadership, opposition, populace and even the unborn children.[/b]

5 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by mycar: 5:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Not only that of Nigeria, the whole world. Blame him for bringing islam to Nigeria, No, to the whole world.

Yes, blame him for the then sharia crises, why was there no sharia agitation in the SW then? Another food for thought!

Opposition is behind every bad thing happening in this country. Will hit in the bush and come outside to question who that was.

And each time one comes online to get updated, there must be one slowpoke here spewing rubbish even when you think that there is no slowpoke of a moderator that would place such trash on the front page. the next thing you see is the trash on there and one will begin to wonder how such made it there and when intellectuals turned into imbeciles.
Still thinking . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by buharisambisada: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2015
[b][/b][size=18pt][/size]Another foolish statement where were you when Atiku threatened the cooperate existence of tnis nation when he loosed the PDP primaries to PGEJ? Where were you when GEJ said he wanted to declare full state of emergency on the affected regions and the leaders of those regions refused and promised to talk to themselves and get their act together yet they still went on killing Christians and destroying businesses owned by the igbos, what crap is this person writing only a blind man that would not blame Atiku, Buhari for terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by ardeks(m): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2015
This write-up is so good. I enjoyed reading it and it has also broaden my knowledge on some things I didn't know. Preach peace and let's all live in peace. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2015
knuckbuck:
[b]OP, why are you putting the blame of Boko Haram solely at the feet of Jonathan?
What is the role of the religious leaders in the North where it started?
What are the role of the Northern elders where it started and where it is still in existence?
What are the roles of the Northern Emirs?
What role did the Governors of the affected states play?
When the Nigerian Government faced Boko Haram with extreme force under the military leadership of Ihejerika, why did the North, opposition leaders run to Amnesty international with cooked up satellite imagery claiming the military were fighting the North?
What role did the opposition party play to help fight the terrorst organisation before now?
What role did the opposition leaders play?
What role did the ruling party and their leaders play?
What role did the community harboring the Boko Haram terrorist play?
What role did the religion that Boko Haram associate itself with play?

It is easier to trade blames. That is what got us down this horrible road in the first place.

These are some questions I want the OP to answer before putting the blame squarely at the feet of Goodluck Jonathan.
Nigeria belongs to everyone both those in leadership, opposition, populace and even the unborn children.[/b]
Which role are you talking about? Does Boko Haram give respect to any regious leader, do they recognize party when all on their mind is to KILL.
When they see that the muslim communites are against them they started bombing mosques and targeting religious leaders.

It is not about what role the affected parties or communities play, the question is did Jonathan take the right step at the right time?

I guess you don't know what it takes to be a C-in-C of Armed forces, it means he control the Navy, Army, and Air force

It means the citizens have entrusted him with their life and security by voting for him, why waiting till this time to wakeup to his responsibilites.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 7:24am On Mar 15, 2015
mycar:
Not only that of Nigeria, the whole world. Blame him for bringing islam to Nigeria, No, to the whole world.

Yes, blame him for the then sharia crises, why was there no sharia agitation in the SW then? Another food for thought!

Opposition is behind every bad thing happening in this country. Will hit in the bush and come outside to question who that was.

And each time one comes online to get updated, there must be one slowpoke here spewing rubbish even when you think that there is no slowpoke of a moderator that would place such trash on the front page. the next thing you see is the trash on there and one will begin to wonder how such made it there and when intellectuals turned into imbeciles.
Still thinking . . . . . . . . .
buharisambisada:
[b][/b][size=18pt][/size]Another foolish statement where were you when Atiku threatened the cooperate existence of tnis nation when he loosed the PDP primaries to PGEJ? Where were you when GEJ said he wanted to declare full state of emergency on the affected regions and the leaders of those regions refused and promised to talk to themselves and get their act together yet they still went on killing Christians and destroying businesses owned by the igbos, what crap is this person writing only a blind man that would not blame Atiku, Buhari for terrorism in Nigeria.

A government of responsibility does not blame the citizens for his actions and inactions.
Does the Northern leaders have power than the FG?
Are the so called Northern elders not there now that he is finally trying hardly to win the war as election draw near?
Why must those Northerners decide for him how he manages the security of the nation?
Because the Sultan said they are responsible for whatever happens toNorth, is that why GEJ must leave the innocent citizens to die in the hands of the terrorists day by day?

If Buhari is behind Boko Haram, we have the SSS, DSS and so on, why can't they come up with indicting evidence to prove Buhari's sponsorship of the sect and prosecute him.
Is GMB above the law?

All GEJ keeps doing is pointing fingers, spending money on AIT documentary without taking drastic action? What other definition do you have for cluelessness than this?

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2015
A president must take reponsiblity for anything that happens under his watch and not blame the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2015
medamillion:

Cc cc: kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire United1, duality, barcanista, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , OrlandoOwoh , lakpalakpa,
felibrain, Caseless, Rawani, Gbawe, PassingShot(m), IbnSultaan(m), Seun(m), Obiagelli(f), berem(f), omenka(m)
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=medamillion post=31630631][/quote]

whether you like it or not , Islam is synonymous to terrorism. let us blame GEJ for isis , al shaabab, Taliban and al qaeda. let us blame him for sharia law.

you say he should take full responsibility for the bokoharam menace, true... and when he did what happened? a certain Buhari declared that "an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north ". the northern elders threatened to take the Fg to ICC... so the Fg took their feet off the pedal and watched them foolishly destroy themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by Rawani: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2015
The triple facts that Jonathan is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, swore to protect the lives and properties of his citizens, and is in possession and control of the weapons and resources for war, suck away most arguments that his apologists muster in his defence.

Jonathan clearly allowed BH to fester for political and financial gain. The unfortunate effect this had apart from the lives and property lost, was the destruction of the moral fibre, and battle morale of our armed forces.

The several reports we have had from our former allies who originally intended to help us fight the insurgents, all implicate the NA & Jonathan for either lacking the political will to fight, or sabotaging genuine efforts as we saw with the gas mask debacle.

I strongly believe that the source and promoters of this insurgency will remain veiled as long as this administration remains in power, as the current fight seems insincere and a ploy to win the hearts of disappointed Nigerians before the elections.

Nothing remains hidden under the sun forever, our hope is that the insurgency is completely destroyed before ISIS upgrades their operations as a product of their recent merger.

We must however look ahead. The question is, can Jonathan who failed to defeat or even manage BH for 6 years, contain ISIS in 4 years?

We need change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

whether you like it or not , Islam is synonymous to terrorism. let us blame GEJ for isis , al shaabab, Taliban and al qaeda. let us blame him for sharia law.

you say he should take full responsibility for the bokoharam menace, true... and when he did what happened? a certain Buhari declared that "an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north ". the northern elders threatened to take the Fg to ICC... so the Fg took their feet off the pedal and watched them foolishly destroy themselves.
If you can read about those christian terrorist organisation you understand why you cannot blame Islam or Christianity but the religious extremists.
Islam and christianity has nothing to do with terrorism.

You have to change you thinking:
Whether Buhari said this or that is not the issue on ground, the fact remains that GEJ did not wakeup to his responsiblity on time.

Failure is failure. Stop finding an excuse for GEJ's failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Rawani:
The triple facts that Jonathan is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, swore to protect the lives and properties of his citizens, and is in possession and control of the weapons and resources for war, suck away most arguments that his apologists muster in his defence.

Jonathan clearly allowed BH to fester for political and financial gain. The unfortunate effect this had apart from the lives and property lost, was the destruction of the moral fibre, and battle morale of our armed forces.

The several reports we have had from our former allies who originally intended to help us fight the insurgents, all implicate the NA & Jonathan for either lacking the political will to fight, or sabotaging genuine efforts as we saw with the gas mask debacle.

I strongly believe that the source and promoters of this insurgency will remain veiled as long as this administration remains in power, as the current fight seems insincere and a ploy to win the hearts of disappointed Nigerians before the elections.

Nothing remains hidden under the sun forever, our hope is that the insurgency is completely destroyed before ISIS upgrades their operations as a product of their recent merger.

We must however look ahead. The question is, can Jonathan who failed to defeat or even manage BH for 6 years, contain ISIS in 4 years?

We need change.

True talk bros
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2015
ardeks:
This write-up is so good. I enjoyed reading it and it has also broaden my knowledge on some things I didn't know. Preach peace and let's all live in peace. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by vanilson(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Talking about corruption not stealing,
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.
Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

Sad and sick government

Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and wonder bags the government allocated such huge amount to procure.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

click like to vote GMB/PYO

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by Canme4u(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Nice Write up.
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Canme4u:
Nice Write up.
Thanks. God bless you for the commendation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by gratiaeo(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Op your foolishness is legendary. No govt in the world can stop terrorism without support of the locals. How do you expect Mr president to stop a certain Adamu from yobe state from blowing himself up in a public place with explosive? North are their own worst enemy, why not also blame PGEJ for northern educational backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2015
gratiaeo:
Op your foolishness is legendary. No govt in the world can stop terrorism without support of the locals. How do you expect Mr president to stop a certain Adamu from yobe state from blowing himself up in a public place with explosive? North are their own worst enemy, why not also blame PGEJ for northern educational backwardness
I have tried hard not to insult anyone but people like you will not allow me.
Your problem is that you read with your brain leaking from the North, South, and East of your head.
You are deluded in psychosis and absurdity.

Which part of my writeup said GEJ can fight the war all alone?
The problem is that he didn't rise up to the challenges on time. He was insesitive to their impending menace until they have killed many innocent Nigerians, he waited up until this crucial time when he needs their votes before he woke up from slumber, he didn't take the right step at the right time.

In his own words, he said he underestimated BokoHaram.He called them local terror group

The president you are defending was informed that young girls were kidnapped in the North, he termed it "propaganda", he waited until 72 hours before he finally agreed it was true.

Call a spade a spade GEJ is a failure; stop being a twerp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is well
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria must be free from PDP 16 years of misrule

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Nigeria must be free from PDP 16 years of misrule by HIS grace

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
11 days to election, the day Nigeria's fate is decided. Either for success or failure. Your vote shall determine this faith. Vote with conscience and vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Your vote is your POWER. Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by gratiaeo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
medamillion:

I have tried hard not to insult anyone but people like you will not allow me.
Your problem is that you read with your brain leaking from the North, South, and East of your head.
You are deluded in psychosis and absurdity.

Which part of my writeup said GEJ can fight the war all alone?
The problem is that he didn't rise up to the challenges on time. He was insesitive to their impending menace until they have killed many innocent Nigerians, he waited up until this crucial time when he needs their votes before he woke up from slumber, he didn't take the right step at the right time.

In his own words, he said he underestimated BokoHaram.He called them local terror group

The president you are defending was informed that young girls were kidnapped in the North, he termed it "propaganda", he waited until 72 hours before he finally agreed it was true.

Call a spade a spade GEJ is a failure; stop being a twerp
Stop exhibiting your almajiri mentality
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
gratiaeo:

Stop exhibiting your almajiri mentality
Saying the truth has now become an Almajiri mentality to you right? You need deliverance. PDP propaganda has clouded your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vote wisely
Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Islam is not a religion of violence, blame the extremists

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Blame the EXTREMISTS not RELIGION - (My research and Opinion) by medamillion(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thank you Nigerians for saving lives of thousands of Northerners from BokoHaram by voting out the incompetent "leader".

We hope to see a new Nigeria in the person of General Muhammadu Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Allegedly Send A Lady Out Of Wuse II Abuja Boutique Because Buhari's Daughte / 100 Ways To Stop Biafra / Time To Abolish ''Eze Ndigbo'' Garbage? A Short Contribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.