Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? (1212 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by finiky: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2009
Gurus in the house,how can i generate visa account from graphcard?
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by fixedforex: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2009
Yes with a minimum of $ 20
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by finiky: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
thanks bros,i have read the terms from their site but am still confused about one thing;shipping it to your address.Is it a physical card?i mean like ATM card?
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by frankvote(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2009
Get Your own Visa or Mastercard {Reloadable X ATM} + bANK acct.

Express shipment!

Learn More here: http://financegather.com
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by OrderBay(f): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hello,

OrderBay can help you get a prepaid Visa card or help you purchase items and ship to you.

OrderBay is an on-line service company that offers three basic services aimed at bringing the world to your doorstep:

+ Sourcing Services (make purchases from US and Canadian stores)
+ Payment Services (make payments in USD,CND, GBP and Euros)
+ Debit Card Services (purchase of USD prepaid VISA cards)

Ordering is FAST and EASY and payment can be made in Naira or US Dollars.

At OrderBay, connecting people, products and services is what we do best.
Check out www.orderbay.com/faq.asp for more information on how to use our services.

Contact OrderBay: 1-704-631-3941 or pricequote@orderbay.com
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by pito: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
Graphcard visa card will not be shipped to you. It is a virtual card; the details of the card will be sent to your mailbox and you can also access it through your graphcard account. Although Graphcard virtual visa card is good, it is expensive. I recommend zenithbank web surfer card. It is cheaper, affordable and widely accepted online.

Cheers
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by pito: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
Graphcard visa card will not be shipped to you. It is a virtual card; the details of the card will be sent to your mailbox and you can also access it through your graphcard account. Although Graphcard virtual visa card is good, it is expensive. I recommend zenithbank web surfer card. It is cheaper, affordable and widely accepted online.

Cheers
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by OrderBay(f): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
You can try the Debit Cards also offered at www.orderbay.com/debitcard.aspx
Re: Can One Get Visa Account With Graphcard? by showskill(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
orderbay is still d best

(1) (Reply)

E-business! Questions And Answers Team Established / Are Coins Still Used In This Country / Has Anyone Ever Withdrawn From Liberty Reserve In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.