Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please Help Save My Brother. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save My Brother. (13095 Views)

Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Gboliwe:
This is you

And this is you in the spirit of Jayandy

All in the same thread. Olodo!

I was going to talk about the timing too. From when Jayandy first stepped in, obviously, he had this "friend" who works "there" on standby to verify the case and that was why from when he first called you to when he posted it was verified was less than 10mts. Chai!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin guy is blessed by God but I gboliwe is a fool for insulting him.
ok
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2015
credibleGod:

because of his assistance I am now jayandy
so if I get assistance from greatgod2012 we are same cos I am crediblegod
We all are writers, a hero goes thru grinding experience before succour comes, your jayandy appear immediately, that's perfect help. It becomes a questionable if such help is imperfect but beggarly. Your monicker is hypnotic, why was credible and God combined? My monicker was as a result of the business in my signature Im trying to promote. Refresh your script.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
We all are writers, a hero goes thru grinding experience before succour comes, your jayandy appear immediately, that's perfect help. It becomes a questionable if such help is imperfect but beggarly. Your monicker is hypnotic, why was credible and God combined? My monicker was as a result of the business in my signature Im trying to promote. Refresh your script.
meaningless
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2015
anybody that called me names without a facts nor background check I hand him over to God.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
@ gboliwe
you can discourage others but you can not discourage God that is why God is not a man.

I hand you and other people that is laughing at me over to God.

#heavenonearth#
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
credibleGod:

meaningless
Bursted.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Bursted.
are u God?
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
credibleGod:
are u God?
The Credible God can't vouch for your credibily on this issue, think of another script: I was aware the very first time DJola of blessed memory asked for help, people doubt him at first until they saw his pix, then they moved to action immediately. Hanky panky game in that direction is an insult to contributors' memory on that episode. Pls stop quoting me. >smiley
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
The Credible God can't vouch for your credibily on this issue, think of another script: I was aware the very first time DJola of blessed memory asked for help, people doubt him at first until they saw his pix, then they moved to action immediately. Hanky panky game in that direction is an insult to contributors' memory on that episode. Pls stop quoting me. >smiley
are you God?
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
what the fucck are you people saying about me mehn....
are you guys sure you are OK?
stop stressing out your pooooo why not carry out a background check as the op have rightly said than messing up yourselves here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Redoil: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
just as i sell redoil
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Redoil: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
correct. Djola leaves at coker village aguda/orile.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Redoil: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
credibleGod:

are you God?
i pity for the person you they beg money for i.e if it is real. May he find health.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
i pity for the person you they beg money for i.e if it is real. May he find health.
meaning

and Amen.!!!!!
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
correct. Djola leaves at coker village aguda/orile.
Op is using 'God', a ghost brother and 'Credible' to pull strings, as if he was anticipating people to buy his story before coming up with that monicker. Op, do you have premonitions that your credibility will be questioned someday If yes, then it is a self-fulfilling prophecy already.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
credibleGod:

meaning

and Amen.!!!!!

Chai, professional cheesy
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Op is using 'God', a ghost brother and 'Credible' to pull strings, as if he was anticipating people to buy his story before coming up with that monicker. Op, do you have premonitions that your credibility will be questioned someday If yes, then it is a self-fulfilling prophecy already.
u need Jesus.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Chai, professional cheesy
I wish you what you wish me
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Gboliwe: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
credibleGod:

Jesus Christ was crucified because of lack of facts.
why not spare out time .do your findings before calling me scam and names .
FYI:
LIVING FAITH CHURCH EKU PARISH IS HELPING OUT NOW. so .....

GOD PASS YOU and your fellow tribalism people.

Thief! At 10:47am Mar 09 you posted this yet at 11:50am same day, you still went to winners thread begging again. Is this scam in your DNA or what? Can't you rise above it? Shame shame shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by absoluteSuccess: 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gboliwe:

Thief! At 10:47am Mar 09 you posted this yet at 11:50am same day, you still went to winners thread begging again. Is this scam in your DNA or what? Can't you rise above it? Shame shame shame on you!
In that case dude is really broke and losing purity. Lets anyone that can, help. He is resolute.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good job detective Gboliwe, me I've washed my hands off his thread since Sunday when he couldn't provide tangible proof. I've decided to go with your suggestion and keep the thread active for future reference. So sas to see the level some people can sink for money.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Gboliwe: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
dominique:
Good job detective Gboliwe, me I've washed my hands off his thread since Sunday when he couldn't provide tangible proof. I've decided to go with your suggestion and keep the thread active for future reference. So sas to see the level some people can sink for money.

Lol @ detective. I unfollowed this thread so that I won't be seeing rubbish only for him to keep spamming my mention. The man is a thief. I don't and will never understand how anybody can wish this kind of thing upon himself. And the mumu is trying to bring in tribe. I don't know if that's the one I even want to break my phone ontop his head for
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Gboliwe: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
In that case dude is really broke and losing purity. Lets anyone that can, help. He is resolute.
I will feel a lot fulfilled going to the ATM ,withdraw fresh notes and give to a goat to chew than to give a shishi even counterfeit note to this lazy, badmouthed and dubious scammer

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Redoil: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
I realy pity for the person that send the og to beg for financial asistance. Can any body that is very credible go and find out if their is realy anybody having such accident?
CredibleGOD i will suggest you should always try and be truthfull and stop insulting people or are you expecting people to just donate without asking serious kwestions
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Redoil:
I realy pity for the person that send the og to beg for financial asistance. Can any body that is very credible go and find out if their is realy anybody having such accident?
CredibleGOD i will suggest you should always try and be truthfull and stop insulting people or are you expecting people to just donate without asking serious kwestions
you are right thanks and my God bless u for ur kind words.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
I will feel a lot fulfilled going to the ATM ,withdraw fresh notes and give to a goat to chew than to give a shishi even counterfeit note to this lazy, badmouthed and dubious scammer
I hand over your case to GOD ALMIGHTY TO JUDGE .
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015
dominique:
I hand you over to God to judge you.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Gboliwe: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2015
credibleGod:
Master j is the only surviving brother I have among 5 children of my parents ,we both graduated from from college of education Zaria before we lost our parent and three of our younger ones to iyanya(abuja) bomb blast.
due to this we relocated to our state (delta state)I decided to travel out for greener pastures to Dubai ,although I am doing fine but I came to Nigeria on vacation two weeks ago before the unexpected happened to me.
I was on my way back from sapele to our village Eku
when we encounter a some hoodlums ,our driver refused to stop as he ran the robbers chases our bus and they shoot so many times at us but we could not make it our bus had a fatal accident my brother was badly affected ,he lost one of his arm and I lost so many valuables too and some minor injuries.but I need financial assistant for my brothers medical bills
he is now at Baptist hospital Eku delta state

pls nairalanders I need your prayers and financial support.you can visit us too at the hospital.
kind hearted donors can assist through

acct name : John Andrew
account no: 0024206904
bank: Sterling Bank

mobile number

pls your prayer is highly needed too
God bless you!!!

I quoted your original post inserting back the edited information. I want google to capture it so that no smart person will fall for your scam again. The phone number, account details will flag a red alarm each time its searched for.
People like you should be taken to a rehab and have your minds reset. You are a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2015
@ All
cc:Gboliwe,Dominique.

I personally carry out my investigation on this issue,I'm an Hiv+ outpatient not on drugs yet but under supervision. I know the pains behind all these and not the drama.I reside in orerokpe close to warri.I personally took the pain upon me to check on the op at government Baptist hospital Eku.I got there yesterday at 14:00hrs I saw the op and his brother truly it was a major surgical case I felt for him in simpathy I met some Christian brothers too who were carrying out charity works on them.I asked the op that he should have posted all the hospital receipt for transparency sake but he told me based on security reasons that was why.that he needed a minimal help from kind hearted Nigerians .the op younger brother sustained several high degree of injuries .
any other kind hearted nairalander can carry out his/her own investigation to still ascertain a stronger prove.
the op really needs your prayers and help amidst all he has been passing through in life .
finally ,I asked him to apologise to everybody he has insulted in the thread because I know he his frustrated. please people forgive him.who knows tomorrow?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by credibleGod(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
killebolavirus:
@ All

I personally carry out my investigation on this issue,I'm an Hiv+ outpatient not on drugs yet but under supervision. I know the pains behind all these and not the drama.I reside in orerokpe close to warri.I personally took the pain upon me to check on the op at government Baptist hospital Eku.I got there yesterday at 14:00hrs I saw the op and his brother truly it was a major surgical case I felt for him in simpathy I met some Christian brothers too who were carrying out charity works on them.I asked the op that he should have posted all the hospital receipt for transparency sake but he told me based on security reasons that was why.that he needed a minimal help from kind hearted Nigerians .the op younger brother sustained several high degree of injuries .
any other kind hearted nairalander can carry out his/her own investigation to still ascertain a stronger prove.
the op really needs your prayers and help amidst all he has been passing through in life .
finally ,I asked him to apologise to everybody he has insulted in the thread because I know he his frustrated. please people forgive him.who knows tomorrow?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

thanks and God bless you for your kind words and prayers .God will reward you bountifully.
gboliwe I will not and never insult you but if I have done that to you and any other person on this thread I'm sorry please forgive me .I still need your prayers and support .pls you can call me for description of visit and prayers on 08088993629 .
God bless you.
Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Gboliwe: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
killebolavirus:
@ All

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Don't mention my name again. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save My Brother. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
credibleGod:

thanks and God bless you for your kind words and prayers .God will reward you bountifully.
gboliwe I will not and never insult you but if I have done that to you and any other person on this thread I'm sorry please forgive me .I still need your prayers and support .pls you can call me for description of visit and prayers on 08088993629 .
God bless you.
Good grin
now with a greatful heart to all humanity and God.

@ Dominique and moderator please keep sentiments aside and help do the needful.
peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Rejecting Gunshot Victims, Police Warn Hospitals / 5 Natural Remedies For Purging To Avoid Antibiotics Abuse / Enugu Discharges One COVID-19 Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.