Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (833 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Hilarious Hehe… Lady Who Is About To Put To Bed Has Her Make-up Done On Delivery / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Akby(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: ... by Dahjhi: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Simple.. And you will know when these things is getting in her head
Cutehector:
I realy dnt think so buh too much of everyth is bad

1 Like

Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
I realy dnt think so buh too much of everyth is bad

1 Like

Re: ... by Princecalm(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
And these are places guys start making mistakes.

1 Like

Re: ... by sweettease(f): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: ... by Vision4God: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kip doin wat is ryt, no nid 2 fear. God sees and blesses.

1 Like

Re: ... by kelly86(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
@OP, do not be scared of any help you can render to somebody whether you are in relationship or not. Just take it that you are doing it because of the love you have for her and because her parents can not meet up with such demands. God will reward and bless you.
Right now, am in a relationship with a girl we have not seen for almost 2 years and i do send her money to complete her fees and tp her when on break. we only communicate and the love is still flowing. Although, its depends on the kind of girl she is anyway.

keep it on bro

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
The more you invest in a relationship, the harder its to let go. She's not even worth it... She doesn't even call. Just break up with her... For your own good. Some people like burdens shaa.
Re: ... by Akby(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
kelly86:
@OP, do not be scared of any help you can render to somebody whether you are in relationship or not. Just take it that you are doing it because of the love you have for her and because her parents can not meet up with such demands. God will reward and bless you.
Right now, am in a relationship with a girl we have not seen for almost 2 years and i do send her money to complete her fees and tp her when on break. we only communicate and the love is still flowing. Although, its depends on the kind of girl she is anyway.

keep it on bro

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Things People DON’T Do In A Healthy Relationship / He Got Beaten Up By His Girlfriend's Dad / Having More Than One Patner. How Do You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.